101 to 108 of 108 "C" titles
- Print Material
- Print Material
- CT urography an atlas 2007, Ovid
- Cummings Otolaryngology head & neck surgery. 5th ed. 2010, ClinicalKey
- Current procedures. Surgery 2010, AccessSurgery1. Thyroidectomy and Neck Dissection -- 2. Parathyroidectomy -- 3. Adrenalectomy -- 4. Surgery of the Endocrine Pancreas -- 5. Transhiatal Esophagectomy -- 6. Operative Management of Gastric Lesions -- 7. Surgery of the Hiatus -- 8. Emergency Operations for Peptic Ulcer Disease -- 9. Surgical Therapies for Morbid Obesity -- 10. Enteral Access -- 11. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy -- 12. Management of Complex Biliary Stone Disease -- 13. Management of Bile Duct Injuries and Biliary Strictures -- 14. Hepatectomy -- 15. Pancreaticoduodenectomy -- 16. Distal Pancreatectomy -- 17. Operative Management of Chronic Pancreatitis -- 18. Splenectomy -- 19. Small Bowel Resection -- 20. Appendectomy -- 21. Loop Colostomy, End Ileostomy, and Loop Ileostomy -- 22. Operative Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- 23. Colectomy -- 24. Operative Management of Rectal Tumors -- 25. Operative Management of Rectal Prolapse -- 26. Benign Anorectal Procedures -- 27. Operative Management of Breast Cancer -- 28. Operative Management of Melanoma -- 29. Operative Management of Soft Tissue Sarcoma -- 30. Renal Transplantation -- 31. Pancreas Transplantation -- 32. Liver Transplantation -- 33. Vascular Access for Dialysis -- 34. Management of Infrarenal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm -- 35. Carotid Endarterectomy -- 36. Operative Management of Aortoiliac Occlusive Disease -- 37. Surgical Revascularization of Infrainguinal Arterial Occlusive Disease -- 38. Management of Lower Extremity Venous Insufficiency -- 39. Below- and Above-the-Knee Amputation -- 40. Inguinal Hernia Repair -- 41. Ventral Hernia Repair -- 42. Wound Closure Techniques -- 43. Central Venous Access -- 44. Tube Thoracostomy -- 45. Tracheostomy and Emergency Cricothyroidotomy -- 46. Operative Management of Pyloric Stenosis: Pyloromyotomy -- 47. Pediatric Vascular Access -- 48. Pediatric Inguinal Hernia.
- Cutaneous lymphomas unusual cases v. 2, 2006., Springerv. 2 Unusual cases.
- Subcutaneous and deep mycoses -- Hyalohyphomycosis -- Superficial mycoses -- Algae -- Mycobacteria -- Viruses -- Rickettsiae -- Crusted scabies -- Protozoa -- Helminth -- Spirochete -- Gram-Positive bacteria -- Gram-negative bacteria -- Viral related malignancies -- Clues to the diagnosis of skin lesions in the immunocompromised host -- Differential diagnoses.
- Print MaterialCervical and vaginal cytology / Edmund S. Cibas -- Respiratory tract / Christopher A. French -- Urine and bladder washings / Andrew A. Renshaw -- Pleural, pericardial, and peritoneal fluids / Edmund S. Cibas -- Peritoneal washings / Edmund S. Cibas -- Cerebrospinal fluid / Edmund S. Cibas -- Gastrointestinal tract / David W. Kindelberger and Helen H. Wang -- Breast / Barbara S. Ducatman and Helen H. Wang -- Thyroid / Edmund S. Cibas -- Salivary gland / Jeffrey F. Krane and William C. Faquin -- Lymph nodes / Paul E. Wakely, Jr., and Edmund S. Cibas -- Liver / Barbara S. Ducatman -- Pancreas and biliary tree / Jian Shen and David W. Kindelberger -- Kidney and adrenal gland / Andrew A. Renshaw and Edmund S. Cibas -- Ovary / Edmund S. Cibas -- Soft tissue / Xiaohua Qian -- Laboratory management / Edmund S. Cibas.
101 to 108 of 108 "C" titles
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.