- Sectional anatomy by MRI and CT. 3rd ed. 2007, ClinicalKeyCT of the abdomen / Kousei Ishigami -- MRI of the abdomen / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen -- CT of the male pelvis / Kousei Ishigami -- CT of the female pelvis / Kousei Ishigami -- MRI of the male pelvis / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen -- MRI of the female pelvis / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen.MR arthrography of the hip / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the thigh / Mark J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the knee / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the leg / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the ankle / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the foot / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the thoracic spine / William J. Montgomery -- MRI of the lumbar spine / William J. Montgomery -- CT of the thorax / Brian F. Mullan -- MRI of the heart / Brian F. Mullan and Alan H. Stolpen --MRI of the pectoral girdle and chest wall / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the shoulder / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MR arthrography of the shoulder / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the arm / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the elbow / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the forearm / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the wrist / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the hand / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the hip / Mark. J. Kransdorf --
- Print Material
- Sectional anatomy PET/CT and SPECT/CT 2007, Springer
- See right through me an imaging anatomy atlas. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerThis atlas demonstrates all components of the body through imaging, in much the same way that a geographical atlas demonstrates components of the world. Each body system and organ is imaged in every plane using all relevant modalities, allowing the reader to gain knowledge of density and signal intensity. Areas and methods not usually featured in imaging atlases are addressed, including the cranial nerve pathways, white matter tractography, and pediatric imaging. As the emphasis is very much on high-quality images with detailed labeling, there is no significant written component; however, 'pearl boxes' are scattered throughout the book to provide the reader with greater insight. This atlas will be an invaluable aid to students and clinicians with a radiological image in hand, as it will enable them to look up an exact replica and identify the anatomical components. The message to the reader is: Choose an organ, read the 'map,' and enjoy the journey.
- Severe injuries to the limbs staged treatment 2007, SpringerIntroduction -- Primary treatment -- Definitive reconstruction -- Rehabilitation -- Treatment algorithm for missile open fractures of the limbs -- Conclusions.
- Short stay surgery 2008, Springer
- Shoulder and elbow surgery. 1st ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyAcromioplasty -- Rotator Cuff Repair: Open Technique for Partial-Thickness or Small or Medium Full-Thickness Tears -- Rotator Cuff Repair: Arthroscopic Technique for Partial-Thickness or Small or Medium Full-Thickness Tears -- Open Repair of Rotator Cuff Tears -- Arthroscopic Repair of Massive Rotator Cuff Tears -- Operative Fixation of Symptomatic Os Acromiale -- Humeral Head Resurfacing Arthroplasty -- Humeral Hemiarthroplasty with Biologic Glenoid Resurfacing -- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty -- Rotator Cuff Tear Arthroplasty: Open Surgical Treatment -- Open Unconstrained Revision Shoulder Arthroplasty -- Arthroscopic Treatment of Traumatic Anterior Instability of the Shoulder -- Open Treatment of Anterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder -- Arthroscopic Treatment of Anterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder -- Anterior Glenohumeral Instability Associated with Glenoid or Humeral Bone Deficiency: The Latarjet Procedure -- Open Treatment of Posterior-Inferior Multidirectional Shoulder Instability -- Arthroscopic Treatment of Posterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder -- Open Bankart Procedure for Recurrent Anterior Shoulder Dislocation -- Mini-Open Biceps Tenodesis -- Arthroscopic Biceps Tenodesis -- SLAP Lesion: Arthroscopic Reconstruction of the Labrum and Biceps Anchor -- Treatment of the Unstable Shoulder with Humeral Head Bone Loss -- Open Distal Clavicle Excision -- Arthroscopic Distal Clavicle Resection -- Open Treatment of Acute and Chronic Acromioclavicular Dislocations -- Sternoclavicular Joint Reconstruction Using Semitendinosus Graft -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Acute Midshaft Clavicular Fractures -- Intramedullary Fixation of Clavicle Fractures -- Operative Treatment of Two-Part Proximal Humerus Fractures -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Three- and Four-Part Proximal Humerus Fractures -- Percutaneous Fixation of Proximal Humerus Fractures -- Hemiarthroplasty for Proximal Humerus Fracture -- Surgical Treatment of Scapular Fractures -- Arthrodesis of the Shoulder -- Open and Arthroscopic Suprascapular Nerve Decompression -- Scapular Surgery I: Eden-Lange Transfer for Trapezius Muscle Palsy -- Scapular Surgery II: Pectoralis Major Transfer for Serratus Anterior Palsy -- Scapular Surgery III: Rhomboid/Latissimus Dorsi Transfer for Serratus Anterior Palsy -- Adhesive Capsulitis -- Arthroscopic Treatment of Calcific Tendinitis in the Shoulder -- Surgical Approaches for Open Treatment of the Elbow I: Posterior Approach -- Arthroscopy of the Elbow: Setup and Portals -- Elbow Arthritis and Stiffness: Open Treatment -- Elbow Arthritis and Stiffness: Arthroscopic Treatment -- Radial Head Fractures: Radial Head Replacement -- Total Elbow Arthroplasty: Discovery Minimally Constrained Linked System -- Total Elbow Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Complex Distal Humerus Fractures -- Hemiarthroplasty of the Distal Humerus -- Radiocapitellar Replacement -- Revision Total Elbow Arthroplasty -- Medial Epicondylitis: Open Treatment -- Lateral Epicondylitis: Arthroscopic and Open Treatment -- Repair of Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures -- Repair and Reconstruction of the Ruptured Triceps -- Endoscopic Cubital Tunnel Release -- Submuscular Ulnar Nerve Transposition -- Surgical Decompression for Radial Tunnel Syndrome -- Distal Humerus Fractures, Including Isolated Distal Lateral Column and Capitellar Fractures -- Radial Head Fractures: Open Reduction and Internal Fixation -- Open Treatment of Complex Traumatic Elbow Instability -- Surgical Reconstruction of Longitudinal Radioulnar Dissociation (Essex-Lopresti Injury) -- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction Using the Modified Jobe Technique -- Lateral Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction -- Soft Tissue Coverage I: Radial Forearm Flap -- Soft Tissue Coverage II: Latissimus Dorsi Flap -- Soft Tissue Coverage III: Posterior Interosseous Flap -- Soft Tissue Coverage IV: Brachioradialis Muscle Flap -- Soft Tissue Coverage V: Reverse Lateral Arm Flap -- Operative Treatment of Olecranon Bursitis -- Elbow Arthroscopic Débridement for Osteochondritis Dissecans.
- Shoulder. 4th ed. v. 1, 2009, ClinicalKey
- Signs in MR-mammography 2008, Springer
- Signs in ophthalmology causes and differential diagnosis 2010, ClinicalKeyEyelids -- Orbit -- Conjunctiva -- Episclera and sclera -- Cornea -- Anterior chamber -- Intraocular pressure and angle -- Iris -- Pupils -- Lens -- Vitreus -- Optic nerve head -- Fundus -- Ocular motility -- Systemic signs.
- Skeletal atlas of child abuse 2011, SpringerSkeletal examination method -- Skull fractures -- Rib fractures -- Fractures of the vertebral column, sternum, scapulae, and clavicles -- Long bone fractures -- Healing and interpretation -- Natural disease may mimic child abuse.
- Print Material
- Skin disease diagnosis and treatment. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKey
- Print Material
- Sobotta atlas of human anatomy. Volume 1, General anatomy and musculoskeletal system. Fifteenth edition [15th ed.] 2013, ClinicalKeySobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy The English-language Sobotta Atlas with English nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge. The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study. Volume 1 "General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System" includes the following topics: General Anatomy Trunk Upper Extremity Lower Extremity.
- Sobotta atlas of human anatomy. Volume 2, Internal organs. Fifteenth edition [15th ed.] 2013, ClinicalKeySobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy The English-language Sobotta Atlas with English nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge. The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study Volume 2 "Internal Organs" includes the following topics: Viscera of the Thorax, Viscera of the Abdomen Pelvis, and Retroperitoneal Space.
- Sobotta atlas of human anatomy. Volume 3, Head, neck and neuroanatomy. Fifteenth edition [15th ed.] 2013, ClinicalKeySobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy The English-language Sobotta Atlas with English nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge. The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. Volume 3 "Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy" includes the following topics: HeadEyeEarNeckBrain and Spinal Cord.
- Spinal cord a Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation text and atlas. 1st ed. 2009, ScienceDirectThe organization of the spinal cord / Charles Watson and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Development of the spinal cord / Kens WS Ashwell -- The vertebral column and spinal meninges / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- The spinal nerves / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- The spinal cord blood vessels / Oscar U. Scremin -- Cytoarchitecture of the spinal cord / Claire Heise and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Localization of motoneurons in the spinal cord / Steve McHanwell and Charles Watson -- Spinal autonomic preganglionic neurons: the visceral efferent system of the spinal cord / Colin R. Anderson, Janet R. Keast and Elspeth M. McLachlan -- Central nervous system control of micturition / Gert Holstege and Han Collewijn -- Projections from the spinal cord to the brain / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Projections from the brain to the spinal cord / Charles Watson and Alan R. Harvey -- The propriospinal system / Amanda C. Conta and Dennis J. Stelzner -- Spinal cord transmitter substances / Claire Heise and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Spinal cord injury: experimental animal models and relation to human therapy / Stuart I. Hodgetts, Giles W. Plant and Alan R. Harvey -- Atlas of the rat spinal cord / Charles Watson ... [et al.] -- Atlas of the mouse spinal cord / Charles Watson ... [et al.] -- Toward a spinal cord ontology / Charles Watson and Amandeep Sidhu.
- Spine surgery. 2nd ed. 2012, ClinicalKeySection I: Cervical Spine. Closed Cervical Skeletal Tong Placement and Reduction Techniques ; Halo Placement in the Pediatric and Adult Patient ; Anterior Odontoid Resection: The Transoral Approach ; Odontoid Screw Fixation ; Anterior C1-C2 Arthrodesis: Lateral Approach of Barbour and Whitesides ; Anterior Cervical Corpectomy/Diskectomy ; Anterior Resection of Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament ; Anterior Cervical Disk Arthroplasty; Occipital-Cervical Fusion ; C2 Translaminar Screw Fixation ; Posterior C1-C2 Fusion: Harms and Magerl Techniques ; Cervical Spine: Lateral Mass Screw Fixation ; Cervical Pedicle Screw Fixation ; Posterior Cervical Osteotomy Techniques ; Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty. -- Section II: Thoracic Spine. Anterior Thoracic Diskectomy and Corpectomy ; Anterior Thoracolumbar Spinal Fusion via Open Approach for Idiopathic Scoliosis ; Operative Management of Scheuermann's Kyphosis ; Resection of Intradural Intramedullary or Extramedullary Spinal Tumors ; Endoscopic Thoracic Diskectomy ; VEPTR Opening Wedge Thoracostomy for Congenital Spinal Deformities ; Posterior Thoracolumbar Fusion Techniques for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis ; Thoracoplasty for Rib Deformity ; Complete Vertebral Resection for Primary Spinal Tumors. -- Section III: Lumbar Spine. Sacropelvic Fixation ; Posterior Far Lateral Disk Herniation ; The Lateral Extracavitary Approach for Vertebrectomy ; Osteotomy Techniques (Smith-Petersen and Pedicle Subtraction) for Fixed Sagittal Imbalance ; Spondylolysis Repair ; Surgical Treatment of High-Grade Spondylolisthesis ; Interspinous Process Motion-Sparing Implant ; Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion ; Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion ; Transpsoas Approach for Thoracolumbar Interbody Fusion ; Lumbar Total Disk Arthroplasty ; Kyphoplasty ; Minimally Invasive Exposure Techniques of the Lumbar Spine ; Hemivertebrae Resection ; Lumbar Internal Laminectomy ; Minimally Invasive Presacral Retroperitoneal Approach for Lumbosacral Axial Instrumentation.
- SPL Anatomy browser Image
- Sports knee surgery 2008, ClinicalKeySect. I: Knee arthroscopy/meniscus procedures -- (Knee examination and imaging -- Knee arthroscopy-the basics -- Arthroscopic synovectomy -- Arthroscopic lysis of adhesions -- Arthroscopic meniscectomy -- Meniscal cyst and discoid meniscus -- Inside-out and outside-in meniscal repair -- All-inside meniscal repair -- Arthroscopically assisted meniscus transplantation) -- Sect. II: Articular cartilage procedures -- (Chondroplasty and microfracture -- Osteochondral autograft transplantation -- Autologous chondrocyte implantation -- Osteochondral allograft transplantation -- Osteochondritis dissecans -- Avascular necrosis and core decompression -- Opening wedge high tibial osteotomy -- Unicondylar knee arthroplasty) -- Sect. III: Knee ligament procedures -- (Single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction -- Complex (double-bundle and revision) anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction -- Pediatric anterior cruciate ligament injuries -- Posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction -- Knee medial collateral ligament reconstruction -- Posterolateral corner reconstruction -- Multiple ligament injury) -- Sect. IV: Patellofmoral procedures -- (Acute and chronic patellar tendon ruptures -- Quadriceps tendon repair -- Arthroscopic lateral retinacular release -- Patellar tendionpathy -- Acute patella dislocation: medial patellofemoral ligament repair -- Patella fracture -- Proximal realignment: medal patellofemoral ligament reconstruction -- Distal realignment).
- SpringerImages Springer, DISCONTINUED BY PUBISHER AS OF JAN 1 2015.Collection of scientific images and videos that spans the scientific, technical and medical fields. The continually updated collection gathers photos, graphs, histograms, figures, and tables, and is available as a searchable online database and as a tool to create and save slide sets.
- Steding's and Virágh's scanning electron microscopy atlas of the developing human heart 2007, Springer
- Stereoatlas of ophthalmic pathology anatomy and pathology of the peripheral fundus (fundus extremus) : a bequest of Basil Daicker, former professor of ophthalmic pathology in Basel 2006Print MaterialNormal anatomy -- Congenital malformations -- Degenerative lesions --Inflammatory lesions -- Tumors -- Traumatic lesions -- Surgery-related lesions.
- Stereotaxic atlas of the brain of the zebra finch, Taeniopygia guttata with special emphasis on telencephalic visual and song system nuclei in transverse and sagittal sections 2007, NLM
- Print Material
- Surgery for urinary incontinence 2013, ClinicalKeyEtiology and epidemiology of urinary incontinence /W. Stuart Reynolds --Preoperative evaluation of patients with urinary incontinence and selection of appropriate surgical procedures for stress incontinence /W. Stuart Reynolds Mickey Karram --Surgical anatomy of the anterior vaginal wall, retropubic space, and inner groin /Mickey Karram --Retropubic operations for stress urinary incontinence /Mark D. Walters --Biologic bladder neck pubovaginal slings /Mickey Karram, Dani Zoorob, and W. Stuart Reynolds --Retropubic synthetic midurethral slings /Mickey Karram, Dani Zoorob, and W. Stuart Reynolds --Transobturator synthetic midurethral slings /Dani Zoorob and Mickey Karram --Single incision minislings /Mickey Karram, W. Stuart Reynolds, and Dani Zoorob --Surgical management of voiding dysfunction and retention after stress incontinence surgery /Mickey Karram --Bulk enhancing agents for stress incontinence : indications and techniques /Roger Dmochowski --Sacral neuromodulation /W. Stuart Reynolds and Roger Dmochowski --Botulinum toxin injection therapy /W. Stuart Reynolds and Roger Dmochowski --Bladder augmentation /W. Stuart Reynolds and Roger Dmochowski --Mixed and recurrent incontinence, incontinence in patients with pelvic organ prolapse, and how best to avoid and manage complications; case discussions /Mickey Karram, W. Stuart Reynolds, and Roger Dmochowski.
- Surgery of the foot and ankle. 8th ed. v. 1-2, 2007.Print Material
- Print Material
- This atlas provides all the basic and advanced information required by surgeons in order to understand fully the skull base anatomy. It is organized according to anatomo-surgical pathways to the hidden areas of the skull base. These pathways are described in step-by-step fashion with the aid of a wealth of color images and illustrations. The emphasis is on endoscopic anatomy, but in order to provide a holistic perspective, informative three-dimensional reconstructions are presented alongside the endoscopic images and radiologic images are included when appropriate. In effect, windows are opened
- Print Material
- The shoulder -- The humerus -- The elbow -- The forearm -- The wrist and hand -- The spine -- Pelvis and acetabulum -- The hip -- The femur -- The knee -- The tibia and fibula -- The ankle and foot -- Approaches for external fixation.
- Systematic musculoskeletal examinations 2012, AccessMedicineA step-by-step learning text and atlas designed to teach essential and foundational skills of musculoskeletal physical assessment. Comprised of a 3-part learning system: 1. Screening Musculoskeletal Examination (SMSE): rapid assessment of structure and function 2. General Musculoskeletal Examination (GMSE): comprehensive assessment of joint inflammation and arthritis 3. Regional Musculoskeletal Examination (RMSE): focused assessments of structure and function combined with special testing of the shoulder, knee, and neck and low back.
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.