- Sectional anatomy 2007, Springer
- CT of the abdomen / Kousei Ishigami -- MRI of the abdomen / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen -- CT of the male pelvis / Kousei Ishigami -- CT of the female pelvis / Kousei Ishigami -- MRI of the male pelvis / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen -- MRI of the female pelvis / Akihiro Nishie and Alan H. Stolpen.MR arthrography of the hip / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the thigh / Mark J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the knee / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the leg / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the ankle / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the foot / Mark. J. Kransdorf -- MRI of the thoracic spine / William J. Montgomery -- MRI of the lumbar spine / William J. Montgomery -- CT of the thorax / Brian F. Mullan -- MRI of the heart / Brian F. Mullan and Alan H. Stolpen --MRI of the pectoral girdle and chest wall / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the shoulder / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MR arthrography of the shoulder / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the arm / Thomas P. Martin and Timothy Averion-Mahloch -- MRI of the elbow / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the forearm / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the wrist / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the hand / Carol A. Boles -- MRI of the hip / Mark. J. Kransdorf --
- Severe injuries to the limbs 2007, SpringerIntroduction -- Primary treatment -- Definitive reconstruction -- Rehabilitation -- Treatment algorithm for missile open fractures of the limbs -- Conclusions.
- Short stay surgery 2008, Springer
- Shoulder arthroscopy 2003
- Shoulder. 2nd ed. 2004
- Shoulder. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2004.
- Shoulder. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2009.
- Signs in MR-mammography 2008, Springer
- Skeletal atlas of child abuse 2011, SpringerSkeletal examination method -- Skull fractures -- Rib fractures -- Fractures of the vertebral column, sternum, scapulae, and clavicles -- Long bone fractures -- Healing and interpretation -- Natural disease may mimic child abuse.
- Small bowel obstruction 2007, Springer
- Spinal cord. 1st ed. 2009, ScienceDirectThe organization of the spinal cord / Charles Watson and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Development of the spinal cord / Kens WS Ashwell -- The vertebral column and spinal meninges / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- The spinal nerves / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- The spinal cord blood vessels / Oscar U. Scremin -- Cytoarchitecture of the spinal cord / Claire Heise and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Localization of motoneurons in the spinal cord / Steve McHanwell and Charles Watson -- Spinal autonomic preganglionic neurons: the visceral efferent system of the spinal cord / Colin R. Anderson, Janet R. Keast and Elspeth M. McLachlan -- Central nervous system control of micturition / Gert Holstege and Han Collewijn -- Projections from the spinal cord to the brain / Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Projections from the brain to the spinal cord / Charles Watson and Alan R. Harvey -- The propriospinal system / Amanda C. Conta and Dennis J. Stelzner -- Spinal cord transmitter substances / Claire Heise and Gulgun Kayalioglu -- Spinal cord injury: experimental animal models and relation to human therapy / Stuart I. Hodgetts, Giles W. Plant and Alan R. Harvey -- Atlas of the rat spinal cord / Charles Watson ... [et al.] -- Atlas of the mouse spinal cord / Charles Watson ... [et al.] -- Toward a spinal cord ontology / Charles Watson and Amandeep Sidhu.
- SPL Anatomy browser Image
- SpringerImages SpringerCollection of scientific images and videos that spans the scientific, technical and medical fields. The continually updated collection gathers photos, graphs, histograms, figures, and tables, and is available as a searchable online database and as a tool to create and save slide sets.
- Steding's and Virágh's scanning electron microscopy atlas of the developing human heart 2007, Springer
- Normal anatomy -- Congenital malformations -- Degenerative lesions --Inflammatory lesions -- Tumors -- Traumatic lesions -- Surgery-related lesions.
- Stroke. 4th ed. 2004
- Surgery of the esophagus 2009, Springer
- Surgery of the foot and ankle. 8th ed. v. 1-2, 2007.
- Surgical exposures in orthopaedics. 4th ed. 2009, OvidThe shoulder -- The humerus -- The elbow -- The forearm -- The wrist and hand -- The spine -- Pelvis and acetabulum -- The hip -- The femur -- The knee -- The tibia and fibula -- The ankle and foot -- Approaches for external fixation.
- Systematic musculoskeletal examinations 2012, AccessMedicineA step-by-step learning text and atlas designed to teach essential and foundational skills of musculoskeletal physical assessment. Comprised of a 3-part learning system: 1. Screening Musculoskeletal Examination (SMSE): rapid assessment of structure and function 2. General Musculoskeletal Examination (GMSE): comprehensive assessment of joint inflammation and arthritis 3. Regional Musculoskeletal Examination (RMSE): focused assessments of structure and function combined with special testing of the shoulder, knee, and neck and low back.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.