- 1 A Selected Social History of the Stepping-Stone Drugs / Thomas P. Gullotta 1 -- 2 A Biological/Genetic Perspective: The Addicted Brain / Thomas H. Kelly, Alessandra N. Kazura, Karen M. Lommel, Shanna Babalonis, Catherine A. Martin 15 -- 3 Individual Characteristics and Needs Associated with Substance Misuse of Adolescents and Young Adults in Addiction Treatment / Michael L. Dennis, Michelle K. White, Melissa L. Ives 45 -- 4 Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment: A Review of Evidence-Based Research / Ken C. Winters, Andria M. Botzet, Tamara Fahnhorst, Randy Stinchfield, Rachel Koskey 73 -- 5 Adolescent Outpatient Treatment / Richard Dembo, Randolph D. Muck 97 -- 6 Evidence-Based Family Treatment of Adolescent Substance Abuse and Dependence / Shaun I. Calix, Mark A. Fine 119 -- 7 Residential Treatment of Adolescents with Substance Use Disorders: Evidence-Based Approaches and Best Practice Recommendations / Robert W. Plant, Peter Panzarella 135 -- 8 Primary Prevention in Adolescent Substance Abuse / Martin Bloom, Thomas P. Gullotta 155 -- 9 Religious Involvement and Adolescent Substance Use / Terrence D. Hill, Amy M. Burdette, Michael L. Weiss, Dale D. Chitwood 171 -- 10 School Prevention / Zili Sloboda 191 -- 11 Community Prevention Handbook on Adolescent Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment: Evidence-Based Practices / Elizabeth J. D'Amico, Matthew Chinman, Stefanie A. Stern, Abraham Wandersman 213 -- Epilogue: The Status of Knowledge Development and the Unknown / Michele Staton-Tindall, Thomas P. Gullotta, William Walton Stoops, Carl G. Leukefeld 251.
- Aging into the 21st century Fulltext
- Amazing numbers in biology 2006, Springer
- Anti-tuberculosis drug resistance in the world fourth global report : the World Health Organization/International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (WHO/UNION) Global Project on Anti-Tuberculosis Drug Resistance Surveillance, 2002-2007 2008, WHO
- This report examines, for the first time, the current status of surveillance and information on antimicrobial resistance (AMR) at country level worldwide, with particularly attention to antibacterial resistance.
- Applied nonparametric statistical methods. 4th ed. SU Catalog (SearchWorks)Print Material
- Atlas child and adolescent mental health resources : global concerns, implications for the future. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas epilepsy care in the world. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas global resources for persons with intellectual disabilities, 2007. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas multiple sclerosis resources in the world, 2008. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas nurses in mental health 2007. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas of cancer mortality in the European Union and the European economic area, 1993-1997 2008, IARC
- Atlas of HIV/AIDS in San Francisco 2010. Second edition [2nd ed.] 2010, (published 2013)All case data presented on the maps were reported to the San Francisco Department of Public Health HIV Epidemiology Section as of January 5, 2012. Population data for calculating the rates of living HIV/AIDS cases and new HIV diagnoses were obtained from the 2010 Census.
- Atlas of United States mortality Fulltext
- Atlas psychiatric education and training across the world 2005. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Atlas.ti the knowledge workbench. Analytical Tool (Product Information)Statistical analysis software for analyzing qualitative data, such as focus group discussions, patient interviews and survey results.
- Avian influenza WHO
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.