- FDG PET/CT has rapidly emerged as an invaluable combined imaging modality that can identify tumors on the basis of not only anatomical alterations but also metabolic activity, thus allowing the detection of lesions that would otherwise be too small to distinguish. This book, comprising a collection of images from oncology cases, is organized according to the role of FDG PET/CT in the evaluation and management of oncology patients, and only secondarily by organ or tumor entity. In this way, it reflects the issues that clinicians actually address in their daily practice, namely: identification of an unknown or unsuspected primary; determination of the extent of disease; evaluation of response to therapy; and surveillance after response, i.e., detection of recurrent disease. In total, 100 cases involving different primary tumors are presented to illustrate findings in these different circumstances. FDG PET/CT in Clinical Oncology will be of great value to all newcomers to this field, whether medical students, radiology, nuclear medicine, or oncology fellows, or practicing physicians.
- Ferri's Color atlas and text of clinical medicine 2009, ClinicalKeyInside this new reference you'll find nearly 4,000 images-the largest collection of medical images ever assembled in a primary care resource. For each condition examined, the text presents several images from a multiple-modality perspective that together provide a clear picture for obtaining an accurate identification. Differential diagnosis references accompanying each image help you avoid possible misdiagnoses.
- Ferri's Fast facts in dermatology a practical guide to skin diseases and disorders 2011, ClinicalKeyEvaluation of skin disorders -- Differential diagnosis -- Diseases and disorders.
- Print MaterialEmbryology and physiology of the fetal heart -- Scanning : indications and technique -- Cardiac malposition -- Atrial septal defects -- Ventricular septal defects -- Atrioventricular septal defects -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome -- Hypoplasia of the right ventricle -- Univentricular heart -- Aortic stenosis and pulmonary stenosis -- Coarctation of the aorta -- Ebstein anomaly -- Tetralogy of fallot -- Persistent truncus arteriosus -- Complete and congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries -- Anomalous pulmonary venous connection -- Double-outlet right ventricle and double-outlet left ventricle -- Congenital cardiac masses -- Cardiosplenic syndromes -- Fetal cardiomyopathies -- Fetal dysrhythmias -- First trimester fetal echocardiography -- 3D fetal echocardiography prenatal intervention in the fetus with cardiac disease.
- Fetal radiology a diagnostic atlas. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerIntrinsic errors of skeletal development are individually rare but of clinical importance because of their overall frequency and their impact on a patient's life. Sonography has become a routine component of prenatal care, and many of these disorders are diagnosed prenatally. Postnatally, the prenatal diagnosis has to be verified. To this end, fetal radiography is an effective, simple and economic way to establish a diagnosis or to narrow the number of diagnostic possibilities sufficiently to enable pathological, biochemical or molecular studies to be used in the quest for a specific diagnosis. Equally important, a correct diagnosis is required for correct prognostication and parental counseling. This book has been written to assist in the postnatal diagnosis of fetal errors of skeletal development.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Fitzpatrick's Color atlas and synopsis of clinical dermatology. Seventh Edition. [7th ed.] 2013, AccessMedicine"The best visual reference in dermatology covering the full range of dermatologic conditions, Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 7e is a unique combination text, clinical reference, and color atlas. For each condition, there are one to two color photographs coupled with salient points of epidemiology, history, physical exam, differential diagnosis, laboratory and special examinations, disease course and up-to-date treatments. More than 1,500 full-color images, a unique combination text, clinical reference, and atlas contrast to most other dermatology references, this is a true quick-reference clinical guide"--Provided by publisher.
- Print Material
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in general medicine. 8th ed. 2012, AccessMedicinePart 1: Introduction. General considerations -- Approach to dermatologic diagnosis -- Overview of biology, development, and structure of skin. -- Part 2. Disorders presenting in skin and mucous membranes. Inflammatory disorders based on T-cell reactivity and dysregulation -- Inflammatory diseases based on neutrophyils and eosinophils -- Inflammatory diseases based on abnormal humeral reactivity and other inflammatory diseases -- Disorders of epidermal differentiation and keratinization -- Disorders of epidermal and dermal-epidermal cohesion and vesicular and bulbous disorders -- Disorders of the dermal connective tissue -- Disorders of subcutaneous tissue --- Disorders of melanocytes -- Disorders of the oral genital integument. -- Part 3. Disorders of the skin appendages. Disorders of the sebaceous glands -- Disorders of the eccrine and apocrine glands -- Disorders of the hair and nails. -- Part 4. Disorders due to the environment. Disorders due to ultraviolet radiation -- Skin changes due to other physical and chemical factors. -- Part 5. Neurocutaneous and psychocutaneous aspects of skin disease. Neurocutaneous and pshychocutaneous skin disease. -- Part 6. Skin changes across the span of life. From birth to old age. -- Part 7. Neoplasia. Carcinogenesis -- Epidermal and appendageal tumors -- Melanocytic tumors -- Tumors and hyperplasias of the dermis and subcutaneous fat. -- Part 8. The skin in systemic disease. Skin in nutritional, metabolic, and heritable disease -- Skin manifestations of bone marrow or blood chemistry disorders -- Skin manifestations of internal organ disorders -- The skin in vascular and connective tissue and other autoimmune disorders -- The skin in inflammatory and other vascular disorders. -- Part 9. Disease due to microbial agents, infestations, bites, and stings. Bacterial disease -- Fungal diseases -- Viral and rickettsial diseases ; Sexually transmitted diseases -- Infestations, bites and stings. -- Part 10. Occupational skin diseases and skin diseases due to biologic warfare. Occupational skin diseases -- The skin in bioterrorism and biologic warfare. -- Part 11. Therapeutics. Topical therapy -- Systemic therapy ; Physical treatments -- Complementary and alternative dermatology -- Surgery in dermatology -- Cosmetic dermatology.
- Foot and ankle surgery 2010, ClinicalKeyHallux Valgus Correction with Modified Chevron Osteotomy -- Scarf Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Valgus -- Modified "Lapidus" Procedure-Tarsometatarsal Corrective Osteotomy and Fusion with First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Correction and Realignment -- Proximal Long Oblique (Ludloff) First Metatarsal Osteotomy with Distal Soft Tissue Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: Cheilectomy with and without a Dorsiflexion Phalangeal Osteotomy -- Arthrodesis of the Great Toe Metatarsophalangeal Joint -- Forefoot Reconstruction for Rheumatoid Disease -- Fifth Metatarsal Osteotomy for Correction of Bunionette Deformity -- Turf Toe Repair: Capsular Repair of First Metatarsophalangeal Plantar Plate Rupture -- Morton's Neuroma -- Revision Surgery through a Plantar Approach for Recurrent Interdigital Neuroma -- Deviated Lesser Toe/Metatarsal Shortening (Weil) Osteotomy -- Correction of Acquired Hallux Varus -- Arthroscopy of the Great Toe -- Metatarsal Lengthening -- Internal Fixation of the Sesamoid Bone of the Hallux -- Cavovarus Correction in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease -- Charcot Neuroarthropathy of the Midfoot/Hindfoot -- Midfoot Arthrodesis in Charcot Foot Deformity with "Charcot Screws" -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Lisfranc/Tarsometatarsal Injuries -- Painful Accessory Navicular: Augmented Kidner Procedure with Flexor Digitorum Longus Transfer -- Painful Accessory Navicular Treated with Fusion -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Proximal Fifth Metatarsal (Jones' or Stress) Fracture -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of the Cuboid Fracture/Nutcracker Injury -- Total Ankle Arthroplasty with a Current Three-Component Design (HINTEGRA Prosthesis) -- Salvage of Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty -- Ankle Arthrodesis for Salvage of the Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty -- Ankle Arthrodesis Using Ring/Multiplanar External Fixation -- Arthroscopic Ankle Arthrodesis -- Rigid Fixation for Ankle Arthrodesis Using Double Plating -- Tibiotalocalcaneal Fusion with a Retrograde Intramedullary Nail -- Realignment Surgery for Valgus Ankle Osteoarthritis -- Osteochondral Lesion of the Ankle-OATS Procedure -- Mosaicplasty with Bone-Periosteum Graft from the Iliac Crest for Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus -- Arthroscopy of the Subtalar Joint -- Modified Brostrom Procedure for Lateral Ankle Laxity -- Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction Using Plantaris Autograft -- Salvage of a Failed Lateral Ligament Repair -- Lateral Ankle Reconstruction with the Fourth Extensor Digitorum Communis Tendon -- Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Medial Ankle Instability -- Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Medial Ankle Instability -- Exosectomy for Haglund's Disease -- Haglund's Deformity: Open and Arthroscopic Treatment -- Intra-articular Calcaneus Fractures -- Calcaneus Open Reduction and Internal Fixation with Extensile Lateral Incision -- Osteotomies for the Correction of Varus Ankle -- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome -- Anterior Ankle Impingement -- Lateral Calcaneal Lengthening Osteotomy for Supple Adult Flatfoot -- Single Medial Approach for Triple Arthrodesis -- Triple Arthrodesis -- Treatment of Distal Achilles (Insertional) Degeneration and Associated Calf Tightness Plus Calcaneal Tuber Exostosis -- Achilles Tendon Reconstruction with Flexor Hallucis Longus Transfer Augmentation -- Peroneal Tendon Tears: Débridement and Repair -- Chronic Peroneal Tendon Subluxation-Dislocation -- Posterior Tibial Tendon Transfer for Footdrop -- Calf Lengthening for Equinus Contracture -- Proximal Tibia Bone Graft -- Anterior Leg Compartment Release for Exertional Compartment Syndrome.
- Carollia perspicillata, a tropical species, is the only bat that has essentially been domesticated and can be maintained and propagated in a research environment utilizing simple, inexpensive husbandry procedures. This atlas contains the first quality treatment of a bat species, and is unique in its use of NeuN staining. The NeuN preparations used selectively stain neurons in a sharp black coloration that fills not only the cell body but extends a short distance along the proximal dendrites. Thus, as distinct from the traditional nissl stains, the NeuN generates a quasi Golgi-like image of the neurons, providing a more intimate view of the neurons than can be obtained from nissl staining. In addition, the background is essentially white, facilitating high-contrast photography and allowing for gray-tone illustration without any loss of information. The NeuN procedure does not stain axons, and since it does not stain glial cells or their nuclei, the noise ordinarily generated in nissl stains by the presence of glial cells among the neurons and in the white matter is entirely eliminated. The Forebrain Atlas of the Short-tailed Fruit Bat also includes nissl stained sections for comparison. Since it is known that NeuN is not expressed in certain neurons, such as Purkinje cells, olfactory bulb mitral cells, and the cells of the paraventricular and supraoptic nuclei, the nissl stained sections are also included to provide complementary views of such structures.
- Freyschmidt's "Koehler/Zimmer" Borderlands of normal and early pathologic findings in skeletal radiography. 5th revised edition. 2003, Medlantis
- Frozen section library. Appendix, colon, and anus 2010, SpringerIntraoperative evaluation of colorectal specimens containing cancer -- Intraoperative evaluation for extracolonic disease in colon cancer patients -- Metastases and mimics of colorectal carcinoma -- Non-epithelial tumors of the colorectum -- Frozen section assessment of the colorectum in the pediatric population -- Frozen section evaluation of the appendix -- Frozen section evaluation of anal disease.
- Frozen section library. Breast 2012, Springer1. Sentinel Lymph Nodes -- 2. Assessment of the Surgical Margins -- 3. Diagnostic Evaluation of a Breast Mass -- 4. Handling of Specimens with a Nonpalpable Lesion -- 5. Core Needle Biopsies -- 6. Regulatory Requirements for Breast Specimens.
- Frozen section library. Central nervous system 2011, SpringerIntroduction -- Where to start -- Nonneoplastic flags -- Cerebral parenchymal lesions: I. Metastatic neoplasms -- Cerebral parenchymal lesions: II. Primary tumors -- Dural-based tumors -- Intraventricular lesions -- Cerebellar lesions -- Pituitary gland and sellar lesions -- Pineal gland lesions -- Spinal cord lesions.
- Frozen section library. Genitourinary tract 2009, Springer
- Frozen section library. Head and neck 2011, SpringerGeneral considerations -- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Salivary glands -- Oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx -- Neck -- Head and neck presentations of intracranial lesions.
- Intraoperative Evaluation of Primary Hepatocellular Tumors.- Intraoperative Evaluation of Hepatic Biliary Lesions.- Metastases and Mimics of Metastatic Disease in the Liver -- Mesenchymal and Pediatric Tumors of the Liver -- Intraoperative Assessment of Donor Livers in the Transplant Setting -- Intraoperative Evaluation of the Extrahepatic Biliary Tree and Ampulla of Vater -- Intraoperative Evaluation of the Gallbladder.
- Frozen section library. Lung 2009, Springer
- Frozen section library. Pancreas 2011, SpringerIntroduction -- Introduction to Pain Management, Historical Perspectives, and Careers in Pain Management -- Multidisciplinary Approach to Pain Management -- Anatomy and Physiology -- Acute and Chronic Mechanisms of Pain -- Clinical Principles -- Assessment of Pain: Complete Patient Evaluation -- Diagnostic Imaging in Pain Management -- Pharmacology -- Opioids: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics -- Opioids: Basic Concepts in Clinical Practice -- Nonopioid Analgesics in Pain Management -- Alternative and Herbal Pharmaceuticals -- Importance of Placebo Effect in Pain Management -- Non-pharmacologic Management of Pain -- Psychological and Psychosocial Evaluation of the Chronic Pain Patient -- Interventional Pain Management -- Functional Restoration of Patients with Pain -- Occupational Therapy in Client-Centered Pain Management -- Acupuncture -- Nursing Perspective on Pain Management -- Post-surgical Pain Management -- Acute Pain Management -- Pain Management for Trauma -- Regional Anesthesia Techniques -- Principles of Ultrasound Techniques --Labor Pain Management -- Chronic Pain Management -- Neuropathic Pain -- Ischemic and Visceral Pain -- Fibromyalgia, Arthritic, and Myofascial Pain -- Head, Neck, and Back Pain -- Headache -- Management of Cancer Pain -- Ethics in Pain Management and End of Life Care -- Additional Topics.
- Frozen section library. Pleura 2010, Springer
- Print MaterialThe cell -- Origin of tissue types -- Blood -- Epithelium -- Connective tissue -- Muscle -- Nervous system -- Circulatory system -- Skin -- Skeletal tissues -- Immune system -- Respiratory system -- Orodental and salivary tissues -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Liver, gall bladder, and pancreas -- Urinary system -- Endocrine system -- Female reproductive system -- Male reproductive system -- Special senses.
- Print Material
- Functional ultrastructure atlas of tissue biology and pathology. 2nd, rev. and enl. ed. 2010, Springer
- Adrenal glands and kidneys / William E. Brant -- Pelvicaliceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra / William E. Brant -- Genital tract: radiographic imaging and MR / William E. Brant -- Abdomen ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Genital tract and bladder ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Obstetric ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Vascular ultrasound / Raymond S. Dougherty, William E. Brant -- Benign cystic bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal trauma / Clyde A. Helms -- Arthritis / Clyde A. Helms -- Metabolic bone disease / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal "don't touch" lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Miscellaneous bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knees / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle / Clyde A. Helms -- Pediatric chest / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Pediatric abdomen and pelvis / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Introduction to nuclear medicine / David K. Shelton -- Essential science of nuclear medicine / Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, Jerrold T. Bushberg -- Skeletal system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Pulmonary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Rhonda A. Wyatt -- Cardiovascular system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Endocrine gland scintigraphy / Marc G. Cote -- Gastrointestinal, liver/spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Genitourinary system scintigraphy / Mike McBiles, Peter W. Blue -- Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love -- Molecular imaging of tumors / James H. Timmons -- Central nervous system scintigraphy / David H. Lewis, Vivek Manchanda -- Positron emission tomography and PET-PC / Bijan Bijan, David K. Shelton, William E. Brant.Diagnostic imaging methods / William E. Brant -- Introduction to brain imaging / David J. Seidenwurm -- Craniofacial trauma / Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, Tuong H. Le -- Cerebrovascular disease / Howard A. Rowley -- Central nervous system neoplasms and tumorlike masses / Kelly K. Koeller -- Central nervous system infections / Walter L. Olsen -- White matter and neurodegenerative diseases / Jerome A. Barakos -- Pediatric neuroimaging / Todd E. Lempert, Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Head and neck imaging / Jerome A. Barakos -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine / Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Lumbar spine: disk disease and stenosis / Clyde A. Helms -- Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease / Santiago Miró, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Mediastinum and hila / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary vascular disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary neoplasms / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary infection / Timothy J. Higgins, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Diffuse lung disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Airways disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Breast imaging / Karen K. Lindfors, Huong T. Le-Petross -- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, and imaging methods / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac imaging in acquired disease / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac mri / Christopher M. Kramer -- Thoracic aorta, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdomen and pelvis / William E. Brant -- Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder / William E. Brant -- Pancreas and spleen / William E. Brant -- Pharynx and esophagus / William E. Brant -- Stomach and duodenum / William E. Brant -- Mesenteric small bowel / William E. Brant -- Colon and appendix / William E. Brant--
- Section I: Basic principles --chapter 1.Diagnostic imaging methods /William E. Brant --Section II: Neuroradiology /Section editor: Erik H. L. Gaensler and Jerome A. Barakos --chapter 2.Introduction to brain imaging /David J. Seidenwurm and Govind Mukundan --chapter 3.Craniofacial trauma /Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, and Tuong H. Le --chapter 4.Cerebrovascular disease /Howard A. Rawley --chapter 5.Central nervous system neoplasms and tumor-like masses /Kelly K. Koeller --chapter 6.Central nervous system infections /Nathaniel A. Chuang and Walter L. Olsen --chapter 7.White matter and neurodegenerative diseases /Jerome A. Barakos and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 8.Pediatric neuroimaging /Camilla Lindan, Erik Gaensler, and Jerome Barakos --chapter 9.Head and neck imaging /Jerome A. Barakos and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 10.Nondegenerative diseases of the spine /Erik H. L. Gaensler and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 11.Lumbar spine: disc disease and stenosis /Clyde A. Helms --Section III: Pulmonary /Section editor: Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 12.Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease /Julio Lemo and Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 13.Mediastinum and hila /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 14.Pulmonary vascular disease /Curtis E. Green and Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 15.Pulmonary neoplasms /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 16.Pulmonary infection /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 17.Diffuse lung disease /Jeffrey S. Klein and Curtis E. Green --chapter 18.Airways disease /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 19.Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders /Jeffrey S. Klein and Jimmy S. Ghostine --Section IV: Breast radiology /Section editor: Karen K. Lindfors --chapter 20.Breast imaging /Karen K. Lindfors and Huong T. Le-Petross --Section V: Cardiac radiology /Section editor: David K. Shelton --chapter 21.Cardiac anatomy, physiolgy, and imaging modalities /David K. Shelton --chapter 22.Cardiac imaging in acquired diseases /David K. Shelton and Gary Caputo --Section VI: Vascular and interventional radiology /Section editor: Michael J. Miller, Jr. --chapter 23.Thoracic, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders /Michael J. Miller Jr. and Tony P. Smith --chapter 24.Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention /Michael J. Miller Jr. and Tony P. Smith --Section VII: Gastrointestinal tract /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 25.Abdomen and pelvis /William E. Brant --chapter 26.Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder /William E. Brant --chapter 27.Pancreas and spleen /William E. Brant --chapter 28.Pharynx and esophagus /Sara Moshiri and William E. Brant --chapter 29.Stomach and duodenum /William E. Brant --chapter 30.Mesenteric small bowel /William E. Brant --chapter 31.Colon and appendix /William E. Brant and Sarah Erickson --Section VIII: Genitourinary tract /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 32.Adrenal glands and kidneys /William E. Brant --chapter 33.Pelvicalyceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra /William E. Brant --chapter 34.Genital tract-CT, MR, and radiographic imaging /William E. Brant --Section IX: Ultrasonography /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 35.Abdomen ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 36.Genital tract and bladder ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 37.Obstetric ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 38.Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 39.Vascular ultrasound /William E. Brant and Raymond S. Dougherty --Section X: Musculoskeletal radiology /Section editor: Clyde A. Helms --chapter 40.Benign cystic bone lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 41.Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 42.Skeletal trauma /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 43.Arthritis /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 44.Metabolic bone disease /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 45.Skeletal "Don't Touch" lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 46.Miscellaneous bone lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 47.Magnetic resonance imaging of the knee /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 48.Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 49.Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle /Clyde A. Helms --Section XI: Pediatric radiology /Section editor: Susan D. John --chapter 50.Pediatric chest /Susan D. John and Leonard E. Swischuk --chapter 51.Pediatric abdomen and pelvis /Susan D. John and Leonard E. Swischuk --Section XII: Nuclear radiology /Section editor: David K. Shelton --chapter 52.Introduction to nuclear medicine /David K. Shelton --chapter 53.Essential science of nuclear medicine /Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, and Jerrold T. Bushberg --chapter 54.Skeletal system scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Amir Kashefi --chapter 55.Pulmonary scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Meena Kumar --chapter 56.Cardiovascular system scintigraphy /David K. Shelton --chapter 57.Endocrine gland scintigraphy /Marc G. Cote --chapter 58.Gastrointestinal, liver-spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Roshanak Rahnamayi --chapter 59.Genitourinary system scintigraphy /Howard A. Carpenter and Cameron C. Foster --chapter 60.Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection /Christopher J. Palestro --chapter 61.Molecular imaging /Amir Kashefi and David K. Shelton --chapter 62.Central nervous system scintigraphy /David H. Lewis and Jon Umlauf --chapter 63.Positron emission tomography /Cameron C. Foster, Bijan Bijan, and David K. Shelton.
- Print Material
- Fungi of California Website
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.