- Gass' Atlas of macular diseases. 5th ed. v.1-2=, 2012, ClinicalKeyv. 1. Normal macula -- Imaging and electrophysiological studies -- Diseases causing exudative and hemorrhagic detachment of the choroid, retina and retinal pigment epithelium -- Folds of the choroid and retina -- Heredodystrophic disorders affecting the pigment epithelium and retina -- Macular dysfunction caused by retinal vascular diseases -- Macular dysfunction caused by vitreous and vitreoretinal interface abnormalities -- Traumatic retinopathy -- v. 2. Toxic diseases affecting the pigment epithelium and retina -- Infectious diseases of the retina and choroid -- Inflammatory diseases of the retina -- Tumors of the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) -- Neoplastic diseases of the retina -- Neoplastic diseases of the choroid -- Optic nerve diseases that may masquerade as macular diseases.
- Gastrointestinal and liver pathology. [1st ed.] Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Gastrointestinal cancer atlas for endoscopic therapy 2009, Springer
- Gastrointestinal imaging the requisites. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- General features of the gastrointestinal tract and evaluation of specimens derived from it -- The nonneoplastic esophagus -- The neoplastic esophagus -- The nonneoplastic stomach -- The neoplastic stomach -- The nonneoplastic small intestine -- Epithelial tumors of the small intestine -- Nonneoplastic diseases of the appendix -- The neoplastic appendix -- Motility disorders -- Inflammatory bowel disease -- Polyposis and hereditary cancer syndromes -- The nonneoplastic colon -- Epithelial neoplasms of the colon -- The nonneoplastic anus -- Neoplastic lesions of the anus -- Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine lesions -- Lymphoproliferative disorders of the gastrointestinal tract -- Mesenchymal tumors.
- Data repository for the GENSAT project, which aims to map the expression of genes in the central nervous system of the mouse, using both in situ hybridization and transgenic mouse techniques.
- Global atlas of allergy Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Grabb's Encyclopedia of flaps. 3rd ed. 2009, Ovidv. 1. Head and neck -- v. 2. Upper extremities -- v. 3. Torso, pelvis, and lower extremities.
- Grant's Atlas of anatomy. 11th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Grant's Atlas of anatomy. 12th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialThorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Back -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head -- Neck -- Cranial nerves.
- Grant's Atlas of anatomy. 13th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialThorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Back -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head -- Neck -- Cranial nerves.
- Gray's Anatomy for students. Third edition [3rd ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyAnatomy texts just don't get any better than Gray's Anatomy for Students! Now in its 3rd edition, this completely revised medical textbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your anatomy courses, presenting everything in an easy-to-read, visually appealing format that facilitates study. Obtain reliable, accessible coverage of everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Gray's Anatomy-- the anatomical basis of clinical practice. 39th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Gray's Atlas of anatomy. Second edition [2nd ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyGray's Atlas of Anatomy, the companion resource to the popular Gray's Anatomy for Students, presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. Newly updated with a wealth of material to facilitate study, this medical textbook demonstrates the correlation of structures with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy - essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organized, Gray's Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier than ever to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need! Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images - including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views - placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Greenberg's Text-atlas of emergency medicine Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Guide to poisonous plants Database
- Gulya and Schuknecht's Anatomy of the temporal bone with surgical implications. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialSerial photographs of sections of the temporal bones -- The pinna and external auditory canal -- The middle ear -- Pneumatization -- The inner ear -- Neuroanatomy -- Vascular anatomy -- Stereoscopic views of the temporal bone -- Phylogeny and embryology.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.