- Vascular and interventional radiology. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialPatient evaluation and care -- Standard angiographic and interventional techniques -- Pathogenesis of vascular diseases -- Thoracic aorta -- Abdominal aorta -- Pelvic and lower extremity arteries -- Upper extremity arteries -- Renal arteries and veins -- Mesenteric arteries -- Hepatic, splenic, and portal vascular systems -- Endocrine, exocrine, and reproductive systems -- Pulmonary and bronchial arteries -- Lower extremity veins -- Inferior vena cava -- Upper extremity veins and superior vena cava -- Vascular access placement and foreign body retrieval -- Hemodialysis access -- Lymphatic system -- Percutaneous biopsy -- Transcatheter fluid drainage -- Gastrointestinal interventions -- Biliary system -- Urologic and genital systems.
- Video atlas of advanced minimally invasive surgery 2013, ClinicalKeyAnatomy and Physiology -- Diagnostic Evaluations -- Preoperative Management -- Postoperative Management -- General Postoperative Complications and How to Prevent Them -- Hemorrhoids -- Anal Fissure -- Abscess and Fistula -- Complex Colorectal Fistulas -- Pilonidal Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa -- Pilonidal Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa -- Screening for Colorectal Cancer -- Polyps -- Colon Cancer Evaluation and Staging -- Colon Cancer Evaluation and Staging -- Colon Cancer Evaluation and Staging -- Colorectal Cancer : Adjuvant Therapy and Surveillance -- Treatment of Metastatic or Recurrent Colorectal Cancer -- Anal Malignancies -- Miscellaneous Neoplasms -- Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- Surgical Management of Ulcerative Colitis -- Surgery for Crohn Disease -- Diverticulitis -- Lower Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage -- Radiation, Ischemic, and Infectious Colitides -- Large and Small Bowel Obstruction -- Intestinal Stomas and Their Complications -- Incontinence and Rectocele -- Rectal Prolapse -- Pruritus Ani and Other Perianal Dermatoses -- Colon and Rectal Trauma -- Uncommon Disorders.
- Video atlas of oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery 2011, ClinicalKeyBasic techniques and instrumentation -- Chalazion incision and drainage -- Upper eyelid blepharoplasty -- Asian upper lid blepharoplasty -- Transconjunctival lower eyelid blepharoplasty -- Transcutaneous lower eyelid blepharoplasty with orbitomalar suspension and fat redraping -- Ptosis repair by external levator advancement -- Ptosis repair by small incision external levator advancement -- Ptosis repair by conjunctival Muller's muscle resection -- Ptosis repair by frontalis silicone sling -- Upper eyelid retraction repair -- Upper eyelid weight placement -- Direct brow lift -- Internal brow ptosis repair -- Endoscopic brow and forehead lifting -- Ectropion repair by retractor reinsertion and lateral tarsal strip -- Ectropion repair by medial spindle -- Entropion repair by transconjunctival approach -- Entropion repair by posterior tarsotomy -- Entropion repair by Wies procedure -- Epiblepharon repair -- Epiblepharon repair -- Lower eyelid retraction repair with dermis fat grafting -- Lower eyelid retraction repair with hard palate grafting -- Wedge resection and reconstruction of eyelid -- Lower eyelid reconstruction with Hughes tarsoconjunctival flap -- Lateral tarsorrhaphy -- Lower eyelid hyaluronic acid filler injection -- Botulinum toxin treatment for lateral canthal rhytides -- Botulinum toxin treatment for glabellar rhytides -- otulinum toxin treatment for forehead rhytides -- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy -- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy with osteotome -- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy with intranasal flap suturing -- Endoscopic conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy with Jones tube -- Bicanalicular intubation with silicone stent -- Silicone stent intubation with pigtail probe -- Orbital decompression -- Lateral orbitotomy with rim removal -- Anterior orbitotomy with lacrimal gland biopsy and reposition -- Optic nerve sheath fenestration -- Enucleation with implant placement -- Orbital varix removal.
- Video atlas-- liver, biliary & pancreatic surgery 2011, ClinicalKeyDr. Leslie H Blumgart has developed an extensive library of high-quality, narrated, and captioned videos that present history, radiologic evidence, and operative procedures-from major and minor resectional procedures to biliary and pancreatic anastomotic techniques. Dr. Carlos U. Corvera has worked with Dr. Blumgart to contribute laparoscopic alternatives to these innovative and landmark surgeries. On DVD, and in print, this multimedia resource provides detailed, practical instruction on this challenging area of surgery. Master difficult, complex, and lesser-known surgeries through more than 10 hours of high-quality procedural videos narrated by Dr. Leslie H. Blumgart-a pioneer in the field. See how an expert handles difficult cases from clear illustrations and step-by-step discussions of procedures, including Dr. Blumgart's personal techniques. Get coverage of major and minor resectional procedures, biliary tract and pancreatic resection, biliary and pancreatic anastomotic techniques, and more-including newly pioneered minimally invasive procedures from Dr. Carlos U. Corvera.
- Virtual pediatric patient a digital storytelling system for teaching common pediatric problems Virtual Hospital
- Visual guide to musculoskeletal tumors a clinical, radiologic, histologic approach. 1st ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyThis book uses a pattern-recognition approach to help you diagnose challenging musculoskeletal tumors with confidence. With an easy-to-use format, it is the only resource that correlates histology studies and imaging studies. By comparing images these superb-quality, large-scale images, you can master pattern recognition for the 30 most important musculoskeletal tumors and make informed, effective, and rapid decisions on diagnosis and treatment.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.