- Iconographia mycologica v. 1-53, 1959-84Springer
- IgG4-related disease 2014SpringerIgG4-related disease is a new systemic disease that has only recently been identified and characterized. However, most clinical practitioners are not yet familiar with it and thus are likely to misdiagnose it. The purpose of this book is to raise awareness of this disease and its diagnostic pitfalls. A wealth of radiological and histopathological images helps clinicians to understand its characteristics in various organs as well as their clinical and basic medical backgrounds. All of the authors are experts who have published numerous important papers in the field. This book will be useful to physicians in various disciplines such as gastroenterology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, urology, hematology, and respiratory medicine, not only as a textbook but as an authoritative and comprehensive reference work as well.
- Print Material
- Illustrated orthopedic physical assessment. 3rd ed. 2009ClinicalKey"Used as a definitive assessment resource by orthopedic practitioners and students alike, this text continues to be known and trusted for both its depth of coverage and its accessible, accurate information. The third edition retains practical features such as gamuts, clinical pearls, and cross-reference tables, while adding more than 500 new illustrations, the majority in full color."--Jacket.
- Illustrative handbook of general surgery 2010SpringerI. Endocrine surgery -- II. Breast surgery -- III. Esophageal and gastric surgery -- IV. Small bowel and appendix surgery -- V. Colorectal surgery -- VI. Anorectal surgery -- VII. Hernia surgery -- VIII. Hepatobiliary surgery -- IX. Pancreatic surgery.
- Image bankAccessMedicine
- Image indexAccessMedicine
- Print MaterialIntroduction to image-guided and adaptive radiotherapy / Martin J. Murphy and Tianfang Li -- Image guided adaptive radiation therapy and practical perspectives / Lei Xing, Louis Lee, and Robert Timmerman -- Errors, margins, localization, and correction / Jan-Jakob Sonke and Marcel van Herk -- Use of implanted fiducial markers in IGRT / Daniel Low and James Balter -- Management of respiratory motion in radiation therapy / Gig S. Mageras and Paul J. Keall -- Image guided stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy / T.D. Solberg, B. Kavanagh, and P.M. Medin -- Three-dimensional conformal brachytherapy : current trends and future promise / Jeffrey F. Williamson and Robert Cormack -- Target definition and localization / Daniel R. Gomez, K.S. Clifford Chao, and Nancy Y. Lee -- PET/CT and biologically conformal radiation therapy / Marco Trovo, Jeffrey Bradley, and Mitchell Machtay -- Head and neck cancers / Ping Xia and Quynh-Thu Le -- Lung cancers / Steve Jiang, Loren Mell, and Ajay Sandhu -- Breast cancers / Sua Yoo ... [et al.] -- Liver malignancies / Kristy K Brock and Laura A. Dawson -- Non-hepatic gastrointestinal malignancies / Daniel T. Chang, Devin S. Schellenberg, and Albert C. Koong -- Genitourinary cancers / Lei Dong and Jeff M. Michalski -- Gynecologic malignancies / Loren K. Mell ... [et al.] -- Central nervous system tumors / Yoshiya Yamada ... [et al.] -- Pediatric cancers / Thomas Merchant and Chris Beltran -- Platforms for image-guided and adaptive radiation therapy / Warren Kilby ... [et al.] -- Quality assurance of image-guided adaptive radiation / Douglas J. Moseley ... [et al.] -- Information systems and data management / Sam Brain and Bruce H. Curran -- Image-guided and adaptive radiation therapy billing and reimbursement / Chet Szerlag, Luis Canovas, and Claire Mendenhall.
- Images in clinical medicineMass Med Soc
- Imaging atlas of human anatomy. 4th ed. 2011ClinicalKeyHead, neck, and brain -- Vertebral column and spinal cord -- upper limb -- Thorax -- Abdomen and pelvis- cross-sectional -- Abdomen and pelvis- non cross-sectional -- Lower limb -- Nuclear medicine.
- Imaging gliomas after treatment a case-based atlas 2012SpringerThis atlas is a detailed guide to the imaging appearances of gliomas following treatment with neurosurgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. Normal and pathological findings are displayed in detailed MR images that illustrate the potential modifications due to treatment. Particular emphasis is placed on characteristic appearances on the newer functional MR imaging techniques, including MR spectroscopy, diffusion-weighted imaging, and perfusion imaging. These techniques are revolutionizing neuroradiology by going beyond the demonstration of macroscopic alterations to the depiction of preceding metabolic changes at the cellular and subcellular level, thereby allowing earlier and more specific diagnosis. A key section comprising some 40 clinical cases and more than 500 illustrations offers an invaluable clinical and research tool not only for neuroradiologists but also for neurosurgeons, radiotherapists, and medical oncologists.
- Imaging of diseases of the chest. 5th ed. 2010ClinicalKeyTechnical considerations -- The normal chest -- Basic patterns in lung disease -- Basic HRCT patterns of lung disease -- Infections of the lungs and pleura -- The immunocompromised patient -- Pulmonary vascular diseases and pulmonary edema -- Inhalational lung disease -- Drug- and radiation-induced lung disease -- Idiopathic interstitial pneumonias and immunologic diseases of the lungs -- Idiopathic diffuse lung diseases -- Diseases of the airways -- Neoplasms of the lungs, airways, and pleura -- Mediastinal and aortic disease -- Pleura and pleural disorders -- Congenital anomalies -- Chest trauma.
- Print MaterialImaging techniques -- Common orthopaedic terminology and general fixation devices -- Spinal instrumentation -- The pelvis and hips -- The femoral shaft -- The knee -- Tibial and fibular shafts -- The foot and ankle -- The shoulder -- Humeral shaft fractures -- The elbow -- The radius and ulna -- Hand and wrist -- Musculoskeletal neoplasms.
- Imaging of pain. 1st ed. 2010ClinicalKeyNoted pain management authority Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, and Robert Campbell, MD, a well-respected radiologist at Royal Liverpool Hospital in the UK, have combined their expertise to bring you Imaging of Pain. This first-of-its-kind reference helps you select the most appropriate imaging studies to evaluate more than 200 pain conditions so you can implement the most effective management approaches. You₂ll gain a clear understanding of how and when to use a given modality for a particular pain disorder, whether it involves bone, soft tissue, or the spinal cord. At expertconsult.com you'll access the complete contents online, fully searchable, with links to Medline and PubMed abstracts, for rapid, easy consultation from any computer. Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com. Get the most definitive guidance available from leading authorities Drs. Waldman and Campbell. Know how and when to use each modality to confirm or deny a diagnosis for more than 200 pain conditions in all body regions. Provide the most effective pain relief by accurately identifying its underlying source. Find the information you need quickly thanks to a consistent, high-yield format.
- Origin and classification of soft tissue tumors -- Soft tissue tumors in a large referral population: prevalence and distribution of diagnoses by age, sex, and location -- Imaging of soft tissue tumors -- Lipomatous tumors -- Vascular and lymphatic tumors -- Benign fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Malignant fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Muscle tumors -- Neurogenic lesions -- Synovial tumors -- Extraskeletal osseous and cartilaginous lesions -- Tumors of uncertain histogenesis -- Masses which may mimic soft tissue tumors -- Compartmental anatomy.
- Imaging of the spine. 1st ed. 2011ClinicalKeypt. 1. Introduction -- pt. 2. Paraspinal structures -- pt. 3. Normal spinal column and cord -- pt. 4. Normal spinal aging and degeneration -- pt. 5. Normal vascularization and ischemia -- pt. 6. Spinal trauma -- pt. 7. Spinal vascular malformations -- pt. 8. Spinal cysts and tumors -- pt. 9. Metabolic conditions -- pt. 10. Spinal infection -- pt. 11. Spinal inflammation -- pt. 12. Operative considerations -- pt. 13. The brachial and sacral plexuses.
- Imaging of the temporal bone. 4th ed. 2009Thieme BookTemporal bone imaging technique -- The external auditory canal and pinna -- The middle ear and mastoid -- Temporal bone vascular anatomy, anomalies, and disease, with an emphasis on pulsatile tinnitus -- The inner ear and otodystrophies -- Temporal bone trauma -- Anatomy and development of the facial nerve -- The vestibulocochlear nerve, with an emphasis on the normal and diseased internal auditory canal and cerebellopontine angle.
- Imaging of urogenital diseases a color atlas 2009Springer
- Imaging spine after treatment a case-based atlas 2014SpringerThis book reviews in detail the role of neuroradiological imaging in the evaluation of patients who have undergone surgery or interventional radiology procedures, and particularly its value in the documentation of normal and pathological post-treatment changes, detection of complications, and follow-up. The opening sections describe pretreatment images in various conditions, including trauma, degenerative disc disease, and osteoporosis, and the different types of neurosurgical and interventional treatment that may be used. The post-treatment appearances of normal sequelae and complications on conventional radiography, CT, and MRI are then documented in detail on the basis of a large series of clinical cases, with a wealth of images. Guidance is provided on selection of one or a combination of imaging modalities. This book will be an invaluable clinical and research tool not only for neuroradiologists but also for neurosurgeons, and interventional radiologists.
- Imaging strategies for the knee 2006Thieme BookFunctional anatomy of the knee joint -- Traumatic disorders -- Degenerative diseases -- Inflammatory diseases -- Tumors and tumorlike lesions of the knee joint -- Endocrine/metabolic disorders and crystal-induced diseases -- Ischemic diseases -- Hematologic diseases -- Neuropathic osteoarthropathy -- Pediatric radiology.
- Print MaterialPathogens -- Defense systems -- Detection of pathogens -- Anti-infectives (antibacterials, virostatics, antimycotics, antiparasitics, antiseptics, immunoglobulins) -- Signs of Infection -- Diagnosis of infections during gynecological examination -- Gynecologic infections -- Infections during pregnancy -- Peripartal and puerperal infections -- Inflammation of the breast -- Sexually transmitted infections -- Helminthic infections -- Infections of other body regions -- Self-inflicted infections -- Prevention of infections.
- Introduction to Molecular Genetics and Genetic Testing for Retinal Dystrophies -- Electrophysiological Testing -- Dark Adaptation -- Fluorescein Angiography -- Indocyanine Green Angiography -- Fundus Autofluorescence Imaging in Retinal Dystrophies -- Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography in Hereditary Retinal Dystrophies -- Inherited Stationary Disorders of the Retina -- Retinitis Pigmentosa and Allied Disorders -- Leber Congenital Amaurosis and Early-Onset Retinal Dystrophy -- Retinitis Punctata Albescens -- Usher Syndromes -- Cone and Cone-Rod Dystrophies -- Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome -- Chorioretinopathies: Choroideraemia and Gyrate Atrophy -- Late-Onset Retinal Dystrophy (LORD) -- Stargardt Disease -- The Bestrophinopathies -- Retinal Dystrophies Associated with the PRPH2 Gene -- Alström Syndrome -- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome -- Cohen Syndrome -- Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinoses (JNCL) -- Adult Refsum Disease (ARD) -- Abetalipoproteinemia -- LCHAD Deficiency -- Jalili Syndrome -- Spinocerebellar Ataxia 7 -- Dominant Cystoid Macular Dystrophy -- Autosomal Dominant Stargardt-Like Macular Dystrophy (ELOVL4) -- Spastic Paraplegia and Retinal Degeneration: Kjellin Syndrome -- Autosomal Dominant Drusen -- Cuticular Drusen -- Extensive Macular Atrophy with Pseudodrusen-Like Appearance -- Congenital Hypotrichosis with Juvenile Macular Dystrophy -- Mitochondrial Retinopathies -- Sorsby Fundus Dystrophy -- Bietti Crystalline Corneoretinal Dystrophy -- Cystinosis -- Primary Oxalosis -- Alport Syndrome -- X-Linked Retinoschisis -- Paramacular Choriocapillaris Atrophy -- Exudative Vitreoretinopathy -- Stickler Syndrome -- Wagner Syndrome -- Incontinentia Pigmenti Type II (IP2) -- Ganglion Cell Diseases -- Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum -- Aicardi Syndrome -- Microcephaly and Chorioretinopathy With or Without Mental Retardation and Lymphedema -- Alagille Syndrome -- Future Therapies for Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Instrumental data for drug analysis. 3rd ed. 2006CRCnetBASEV. 1. Acebutolol -- Dapsone -- v. 2. Dauromycin -- Indigotin Disulfonate -- v. 3. Indole-3-Acetic Acid -- Phendimetrazine -- v. 4. Phenelzine -- Zoxazolamine -- v. 5. Raman spectra data -- Mass spectra of pesticides -- Mass spectra of derivatized drugs -- Gas chromatography/infrared spectra of drugs -- v. 6. Standard KBr infrared spectra and standard NMR solvent spectra -- Supplemental infrared spectra -- Supplemental NMR spectra -- Ultraviolet absorption maxima -- Infrared index -- Mass spectra indices of drugs -- Mass spectra indices of pesticides -- Molecular formula index -- Gas chromatographic data -- Index to specific compounds.
- Print MaterialInstrument preparation for surgery -- General Surgery -- Female Reproductive Surgery -- Genitourinary surgery -- Orthopedic surgery -- Eye, ear, nose, and throat surgery -- Oral, maxillary, and facial surgery -- Plastic surgery -- Peripheral vascular, cardiovascular, and thoracic surgery -- pediatric surgery -- Neurosurgery.
- Internal medicine an illustrated radiological guide 2010Springer
- Intraepithelial neoplasia 2009Springer
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.