UAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Ultrasound teaching manual the basics of performing and interpreting ultrasounds scans. 2nd ed. 2005Print Material
- Ultrasound-guided liver surgery an atlas 2014, SpringerUltrasound guidance of liver surgery is a very sophisticated approach that permits the performance of otherwise unfeasible operations, discloses the true extent of tumors, increases the indications for hepatectomy, and renders surgery safer. Despite this, it has remained relatively neglected in the literature over the past two decades, during which time much progress has been achieved. This is the first atlas on the subject, and it is comprehensive in scope. The state of the art in the use of ultrasound for resection guidance is carefully documented, and new techniques for exploration of the biliary tract and facilitation of transplant surgery are presented. Further important topics include the role of ultrasound in laparoscopic approaches, the use of contrast agents for diagnosis and staging, and developments in the planning of surgical strategy. The editor is a leading authority whose group has been responsible for a variety of advances in the field. He has brought together other experts whose aim throughout is to provide clear information and guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound when performing liver surgery. This atlas is intended especially for hepatobiliary surgeons but will also be of considerable value for general surgeons.
- Understanding fluorescein angiography = Fluoreszeinangiografie verstehen = Entendiendo angiografía con fluoresceína 2006, Springer
- Urbana atlas of pathology DatabaseAn extensive collection of online pathology images from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. It is a searchable database of pathology images.
- Uropathology high-yield pathology 2012, ClinicalKeyNonneoplastic disease of the prostate -- Neoplastic disease of the prostate -- Seminal vesicles -- Nonneoplastic disease of the urinary bladder -- Neoplastic disease of the urinary bladder -- Nonneoplastic disease of the kidney -- Neoplastic disease of the kidney -- Renal pelvis and ureter -- Nonneoplastic disease of the testis -- Neoplastic disease of the testis -- Spermatic cord and testicular adnexa -- Disease of the penis, urethra, and scrotum -- Soft tissue tumors and lymphomas.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.