- Ultrasound teaching manual the basics of performing and interpreting ultrasounds scans. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Ultrasound-guided liver surgery an atlas 2014, SpringerUltrasound guidance of liver surgery is a very sophisticated approach that permits the performance of otherwise unfeasible operations, discloses the true extent of tumors, increases the indications for hepatectomy, and renders surgery safer. Despite this, it has remained relatively neglected in the literature over the past two decades, during which time much progress has been achieved. This is the first atlas on the subject, and it is comprehensive in scope. The state of the art in the use of ultrasound for resection guidance is carefully documented, and new techniques for exploration of the biliary tract and facilitation of transplant surgery are presented. Further important topics include the role of ultrasound in laparoscopic approaches, the use of contrast agents for diagnosis and staging, and developments in the planning of surgical strategy. The editor is a leading authority whose group has been responsible for a variety of advances in the field. He has brought together other experts whose aim throughout is to provide clear information and guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound when performing liver surgery. This atlas is intended especially for hepatobiliary surgeons but will also be of considerable value for general surgeons.
- Understanding fluorescein angiography = Fluoreszeinangiografie verstehen = Entendiendo angiografía con fluoresceína 2006, Springer
- Urbana atlas of pathology DatabaseAn extensive collection of online pathology images from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. It is a searchable database of pathology images.
- Uropathology high-yield pathology 2012, ClinicalKeyNonneoplastic disease of the prostate -- Neoplastic disease of the prostate -- Seminal vesicles -- Nonneoplastic disease of the urinary bladder -- Neoplastic disease of the urinary bladder -- Nonneoplastic disease of the kidney -- Neoplastic disease of the kidney -- Renal pelvis and ureter -- Nonneoplastic disease of the testis -- Neoplastic disease of the testis -- Spermatic cord and testicular adnexa -- Disease of the penis, urethra, and scrotum -- Soft tissue tumors and lymphomas.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.