LAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Upper Urinary Tract (Kidney, Ureter and Adrenal Gland) / Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Rowan Casey, Jens Mondry, Minh Do and Anja Dietel, et al. -- Lympadenectomy / Ingolf A. Türk, Rowan Casey, Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Panagiotis Kallidonis and Minh Do, et al. -- Urinary Bladder and Prostate / Thilo Schwalenberg, Jochen Neuhaus, Panagiotis Kallidonis, Evangelos N. Liatsikos and Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, et al. -- Paediatric Urology / Holger Till, Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg and Ulrike Waldschmidt -- Miscellaneous / Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Evangelos N. Liatsikos, Thilo Schwalenberg, Tim Häfner and Minh Do, et al.
- Print Material
- Lichtman's Atlas of Hematology 2007, AccessMedicineProvides on-line access to images that are characteristic of a wide array of hematological disorders and other disorders that affect the blood, enhancing written descriptions found in Williams Hematology and other relevant medical books.
- Liver MRI 2007, Springer
- Print Material
- Lung pathology 2005, SpringerNon-neoplastic disease -- Airway disease -- Alveolar disease -- Interstitial lung disease -- Histological patterns consistent with pulmonary infectious disease -- Granulomatosis -- Pulmonary vascular disease -- Miscellaneous pulmonary disease -- Non-neoplastic pleural disease -- Neoplastic pulmonary and pleural disease -- Lung tumors -- Pleural tumors.
- Lymph nodes 2008Print MaterialSpecimens and studies -- Normal lymph node -- Benign lymphadenopathies -- Epithelial and nevomelanocytic lesions of lymph nodes -- Stromal tumors and tumorlike lesions of lymph nodes -- Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Composite lymphomas and interface between classical Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Immunodeficiency-associated lymphoproliferative disorders -- Histiocytic and dendritic cell neoplasms -- Myeloid and mast cell neoplasms.
- Print Material
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.