- Kadir (radiology, St. Louis U.) presents a guide to using interventional radiology in the treatment of non-vascular diseases of the neck, thorax, abdomen, gastrointestinal system, liver, billary system, pancreas, reproduction organs, urinary system, and adrenal glands as well as abscess drainage and biopsies. In 55 chapters, the international group of practitioners describes the clinical presentation, diagnosis, and radiological studies in addition to treatment, with illustrations in each chapter. It is the second volume to Teaching Atlas of Interventional Radiology: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Angiography.
- Teaching atlas of mammography. 4th ed. 2012, Thieme"The thoroughly revised and expanded 4th edition of the bestselling "Teaching Atlas of Mammography" contains a significant number of new cases. Based on 40 years of experience, the superbly illustrated cases often show long-term follow-up of patients over a period of up to 25 years. Rather than starting with the diagnosis and demonstrating typical findings, the approach of this atlas is to teach the reader and allow him to practice through 154 paradigm cases: how to systematically review mammograms for even the most subtle hints of malignancy, and how to carefully analyze and evaluate the mammographic signs to reach the correct diagnosis. Still unique to this book is the correlation of imaging findings with the corresponding large thin-section and subgross, large thick-section (3D) histology to facilitate an understanding of the pathological processes leading to the mammographic appearances. This approach is the basis for a profound understanding of breast imaging because it is a direct and effective method of teaching differential diagnosis of benign and malignant breast diseases"--Provided by publisher.
- Teaching atlas of musculoskeletal imaging 2008, ThiemeI. Internal Joint Derangement; II. Tumors; III. Infection; IV. Avascular bone; V. Trauma; VI. Arthritis.
- Teaching atlas of pediatric imaging 2006, Thieme"Complete with the insights of leading pediatric radiologists, Teaching Atlas of Pediatric Imaging provides 125 cases that address the challenging real-life clinical problems that you are likely to encounter. Each chapter presents a different case with a complete patient work-up that includes clinical presentation, diagnosis, differential diagnoses, radiological and clinical findings, treatment summary, and suggested readings. With a view to providing the opportunity for self-assessment, the authors omit the diagnosis from the first pages of each case to enable self-testing and review."--Publisher's website.
- Teaching atlas of urologic imaging 2009, ThiemeThis book presents a case-based approach to selecting the multimodality imaging strategies for the most frequently encountered urologic disorders. The book provides comprehensive coverage of the latest imaging techniques with an emphasis on newer modalities such as CT intravenous pyelograms (CT-IVP) and MRI for the genitourinary system. Each case opens with a concise description of the clinical presentation, radiologic findings, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis. It then concludes with a detailed discussion of the background, clinical findings, pathology, imaging findings, treatment, and prognosis for that case, and pertinent references. Features: Nearly 400 high-quality illustrations, including 47 in full color, demonstrate anatomy and pathology Consistent format of each chapter enhances ease of use Bulleted lists of differential diagnoses, this book provides a quick reference for common imaging findings and the most appropriate imaging strategies for specific diseases.
- Provides 75 cases that cover the full range of vascular and nonvascular interventional procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Brief sections summarizing the clinical presentation, radiologic studies, diagnosis, and treatment guide the reader through each stage of management. For each case the authors provide the essential background on the etiology of the problem and offer bulleted lists that describe the noninvasive imaging workup, therapeutic options available, and possible complications.
- Temporal bone an imaging atlas 2010, SpringerImaging Technique -- Anatomy -- Multiplanar Atlas -- Advanced Imaging Applications -- Imaging Microscopy of the Temporal Bone: An Anatomy Tutorial.
- Sect. I: Pulmonary arteries, aorta, peripheral vessels -- Sect. II: Coronary arteries -- Sect. III: Intracardiac masses -- Sect. IV: Endocardium and valves -- Sect. V: Pericardium and myocardium -- Sect. VI: Congenital heart disease.
- Terminal ballistics a text and atlas of gunshot wounds 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Test yourself atlas in ophthalmology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Textbook of Pediatric dermatology. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- The Thieme Teaching Assistant is a presentation tool featuring all 2,000+ illustrations and clinical images from Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, and Lawrence M. Ross. This platform enables you to enhance students' learning experiences by incorporating dynamic visuals into your lectures and course materials to present complex concepts with clarity.
- Thoracic pathology. 1st ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyNormal lung -- Incidental findings -- Developmental and pediatric diseases -- Pediatric tumors -- Obstructive lung (airway) diseases -- Restrictive (interstitial) lung diseases -- Granulomatous diseases (non-infectious) -- Smoking related diseases -- Miscellaneous diseases -- Diseases of vascular origin -- Pulmonary infections -- Complications of therapies -- Tumors of lung -- Nonneoplastic diseases -- Neoplastic diseases -- Normal thymus -- Nonneoplastic diseases -- Thymoma -- Other thymic tumors -- Inflammatory infectious lesions -- Cystic lesions -- Ectopic lesions -- Tumors -- Normal heart -- Congenital heart disease -- Valvular diseases -- Mycocardial diseases -- Ischemic heart disease -- Heart transplantation -- Infections -- Tumors of the heart -- Diseases of vessels.
- Thoracic radiology the requisites. 2nd ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyThoracic radiology : imaging methods, radiographic signs, and diagnosis of chest disease / McLoud, Aquino -- Congenital abnormalities of the thorax / McLoud, Boiselle -- Pulmonary infections in the normal host / McLoud, Boiselle -- Pulmonary diseases in the immunocompromised host with or without acquired immunodeficiency syndrome / McLoud, Boiselle -- Radiography for the critical care patient / Trotman-Dickenson -- Thoracic trauma / Trotman-Dickenson, Ledbetter -- Interstitial lung disease / McLoud, Digumarthy -- The pneumoconioses / McLoud, Digumarthy -- Diseases of altered immunologic activity / McLoud, Boiselle, Trotman-Dickenson -- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma / McLoud, Boiselle -- Pulmonary neoplasms / McLoud, Digumarthy -- The trachea / Digumarthy, Shepard -- The bronchi / Digumarthy, Shepard -- Pulmonary vascular abnormalities / Boiselle, Wittram -- The mediastinum : anatomy / Boiselle -- Mediastinal masses / Boiselle -- Diffuse mediastinal abnormalities / Boiselle -- The pleura / McLoud, Boiselle -- Interventional techniques / McLoud, Digumarthy.
- Thoracic surgery atlas 2007, ClinicalKeyIncisions -- Minimally invasive approaches -- Lung -- Chest wall -- Mediastinum -- Esophagus -- Thoracic duct -- Sympathetic chain -- Diaphragm -- Major airways -- Pleura.
- Three-dimensional cephalometry a color atlas and manual 2006, SpringerFrom 3-D volumetric computer tomography to 3-D cephalometry / Filip Schutyser, Johan Van Cleynenbreugel -- Basic craniofacial anatomical outlines / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric reference system / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric hard tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric soft tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric planes / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric analysis / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometry and craniofacial growth / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Clinical applications / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Future perspectives of 3-D cephalometry / Gwen R.J. Swennen, Filip Schutyse.
- Thyroid cytopathology an atlas and text. [1st ed.] Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialIntroduction / J. Martin Miller and Max Wisgerhof -- Techniques of fine-needle aspiration biopsy / J. Martin Miller and Max Wisgerhof -- Cytopreparatory techniques -- Specimen adequacy and asessment, reporting scheme -- Concepts basic to thyroid cytopathology and guidelines for evaluating thyroid fine-needle aspirates -- Nodular goiter -- Follicular adenoma and follicular carcinoma -- Hürthle cell lesions -- Papillary carcinoma -- Poorly differentiated "insular" carcinoma -- Anaplastic carcinoma -- Medullary carcinoma -- Thyroiditis -- Malignant lymphoma -- Thyroid carcinomas metastatic to other body sites -- Metastatic malignancy to the thyroid -- Cysts and cystic lesions of the thyroid -- Spindle cells in thyroid aspirates -- Miscellaneous lesions of the thyroid -- Infarction of thyroid neoplasms following fine-needle biopsy -- Lesions of the parathyroid glands -- Ancillary diagnostic techniques / Osama Alassi ... [et al.] -- Application of needle biopsy data to management decisions / J. Martin Miller.
- Total knee replacement 2009, ClinicalKeyUnicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty -- Posterior Cruciate Ligament-Retaining Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Posterior-Stabilized Technique -- Methods of Rotational Alignment in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Valgus Total Knee Replacement -- Total Knee Replacement in the Varus Knee -- Tibial Component Alignment in Total Knee Arthroplasty: Intramedullary, Extramedullary, and Computer-Assisted Techniques -- Quadriceps-Sparing Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty with Limited Medial Parapatellar Arthrotomy -- Minimally Invasive Subvastus Approach for Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Minimal Incision Total Knee Arthroplasty: the Mini-Midvastus Approach -- Monoblock Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Cementless Fixation -- Cemented Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Principles of Revision Total Knee Replacement -- Preoperative Planning for Revision Total Knee Replacement -- Surgical Exposures for Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Soft Tissue Balancing in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Removing Well-Fixed Implants -- Revision of Failed Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty -- Cemented Stem Fixation in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Uncemented Stems in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- PROSTALAC Articulating Spacer for Infected Total Knee Replacements -- Impaction Bone Grafting for Defects in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Treatment of Periprosthetic Femoral Fractures above a Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Knee Arthrodesis with an Intramedullary Nail After Failed Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Flexion and Extension Gap Balancing in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Extensor Mechanism Reconstruction in Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Metal Augments -- Metaphyseal Porous Metal Cones -- Structural Allografting -- Porous Tantalum for Patellar Reconstruction in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Cancellous Patellar Bone Grafting in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty -- Hinged Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Tumors and cysts of the jaws Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the adrenal glands and extraadrenal paraganglia Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the bones and joints Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the central nervous system Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the cervix, vagina, and vulva Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the mammary gland Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the mediastinum Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the pancreas Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialNormal pancreas -- Classification of pancreatic tumors -- Staging -- Serous cystic neoplasms -- Mucinous cystic neoplasms -- Intraductal neoplasms -- Ductal adenocarcinoma -- Adenocarcinoma variants -- Acinar neoplasms -- Pancreatoblastoma -- Solid-pseudopapillary neoplasms -- Endocrine neoplasms -- Nonepithelial and miscellaneous neoplasms -- Secondary neoplasms -- Non-neoplastic tumors and tumor-like lesions -- Dissection and reporting of pancreatic resection specimens -- Diagnostic evaluation of pancreatic neoplasms.
- Tumors of the peripheral nervous system Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the pituitary gland Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the prostate gland, seminal vesicles, penis, and scrotum Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the salivary glands Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the serosal membranes Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Tumors of the testis and adjacent structures Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialTesticular tumors : general considerations -- Germ cell tumors : histogenetic considerations and intratubular germ cell neoplasia -- Germ cell tumors : seminomas -- Nonseminomatous germ cell tumors -- Mixed germ cell tumors, regressed germ cell tumors, and germ cell-sex -- Sex cord-stromal tumors -- Miscellaneous primary tumors of the testis, adnexa, and spermatic cord; hematopoietic tumors; and secondary tumors -- Tumor-like lesions.
- Tumors of the upper aerodigestive tract and ear Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.