View by page
- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. — On call pediatrics. 3rd ed. (100)
- On call procedures. 2nd ed. — Oracle SQL*Loader the definitive guide (100)
- Oracle SQL*Plus pocket reference. 2nd ed. — Out of practice fighting for primary care medicine in America (100)
- Outcome prediction in cancer. 1st ed. — Ozone a new medical drug. 2nd ed. (62)
- Outcome prediction in cancer. 1st ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialThe predictive value of detailed histological staging of surgical resection specimens in oral cancer -- Survival after treatment of intraocular melanoma -- Recent developments in relative survival analysis -- Environmental and genetic risk factors of lung cancer -- Chaos, cancer, the cellular operating system and the prediction of survival in head and neck cancer -- Flexible hazard modelling for outcome prediction in cancer: perspectives for the use of bioinformatics knowledge -- Information geometry for survival analysis and feature selection by neural networks -- Artificial neural networks used in the survival analysis of breast cancer patients: a node-negative study -- The use of artificial neural networks for the diagnosis and estimation of prognosis in cancer patients -- Machine learning contribution to solve prognostic medical problems -- Classification of brain tumors by pattern recognition of magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopic data -- Towards automatic risk analysis for hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer based on pedigree data -- The impact of microarray technology in brain cancer -- The web and the new generation of medical information systems -- Geoconda: a web environment for multi-centre research -- The development and execution of medical prediction models.
- Outcomes assessment in cancer measures, methods, and applications Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Outer membrane vesicles of bacteria 2012, SpringerDiscovery of the Outer Membrane Vesicles: Revisiting Contemporary Works -- Gram-Negative Bacteria: The cell Membranes -- Factors Affecting Production of Outer Membrane Vesicles -- Outer Membrane Vesicles as Carriers of Biomaterials -- Outer Membrane Vesicles and the Biofilm Formation -- Outer Membrane Vesicles: Interaction with Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes -- Biogenesis of Outer Membrane Vesicles -- Release of Outer Membrane Vesicles: Is it a Novel Secretion Mechanism? --Outer Membrane Vesicles: Physiological Medical Applications -- Concluding Notes.
- A brief overview of molecular genetics -- An overview of information theory -- More on molecular genetics -- More on information theory -- An outline of error-correcting codes -- DNA is an ephemeral memory -- A toy living world -- Subsidiary hypothesis, nested system -- Soft codes -- Biological reality conforms to the hypotheses -- Identification of genomic codes.
- Ovarian cancer 2010, ClinicalKeyPractical, authoritative, and highly-illustrated, this volume in the brand new Early Detection and Treatment of Cancer series covers current protocols and the latest advances in diagnostic imaging and molecular and serologic markers for ovarian cancer. Apply expert advice on the best next-step plan for different presentations and tips for less invasive protocols. Get clinical, hands-on tools to help you make informed decisions on precisely what tests and imaging studies are needed for accurate diagnosis and staging. Clear figures, tables, and boxes illustrate step-by-step care of the full range of problems encountered.
- Ovarian cancer, renal cancer, urogenitary tract cancer, urinary bladder cancer, cervical uterine cancer, skin cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and sarcoma 2010, Springer
- Ovarian cancer. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Ovarian toxicology. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2014, CRCnetBASE"Today, we are exposed to an ever-growing number of chemicals in the environment and there is an increasing awareness of the effects of these chemicals on the ovaries. As such, the potential for xenobiotic-induced infertility needs to be better understood. Additionally, menopause-associated disorders are of growing health concern in view of the fact that by the year 2025, 19.5% of the population of the U.S. will be menopause-aged women. Exploring research into chemicals that have the potential to cause early menopause by destroying pre-antral ovarian follicles, this book is an essential resource for researchers in academia, regulatory agencies, and industry"--Provided by publisher.
- Overactive bladder evaluation and management Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Overactive bladder in clinical practice 2012, SpringerOveractive Bladder in Clinical Practice provides a timely and comprehensive update on the overactive bladder (OAB) syndrome. The symptoms of urgency, with or without urge incontinence, usually with frequency or nocturia, now defined as the overactive bladder syndrome, have become a hot topic in urology, gynecology and urogynecology. Epidemiological data show very high disease prevalence (19%), particularly when compared with other chronic conditions such as diabetes (2%) and asthma (7%). OAB symptoms impact severely on patient's quality of life, causing significant impairment of patient vitality and limiting their physical role, similar to diabetes. The OAB syndrome involves all age groups, both sexes and is frequently found in neurogenic patients. This book will cover all aspects of OAB epidemiology, economics, pathophysiology, conservative, pharmaceutical and surgical and is invaluable reading for residents and trainees in urology, gynecology and urogynecology.
- Overweight and the metabolic syndrome from bench to bedside 2006, Springer
- Ovulation induction and controlled ovarian stimulation a practical guide. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2014, SpringerThe second edition of this highly successful book updates the reader on progress and developments in the field of ovulation induction and controlled ovarian stimulation. Furthermore, it provides the busy clinician with a reliable overview of the principles involved and the management needed. As with the previous edition, the emphasis throughout this book is on logical evidence and evidence-based solutions, supplemented with Professor Roy Homburgs extensive clinical experience gleaned from more than forty years working in the field. A number of highly useful algorithms and explanatory tables reinforce this approach, ensuring that the reader is presented with easy-to-grasp, well-presented information that maximizes clarity and understanding. Ovulation Induction and Controlled Ovarian Stimulation: A Practical Guide offers a concise, no-nonsense, practical guide to ovulation induction and controlled ovarian stimulation and will be an essential resource for general gynaecologists, fertility specialists and trainees, health workers and students.
- A complete text of the 2nd. ed. of the Oxford English dictionary with quarterly updates, including revisions not available in any other form.
- Oxford handbook of clinical surgery. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialGood surgical practice -- Principles of surgery -- Surgical pathology -- Practical procedures -- Head and neck surgery -- Breast and endocrine surgery -- Upper gastrointestinal surgery -- Liver, pancreatic, and biliary surgery -- Abdominal wall -- Urology -- Colorectal surgery -- Paediatric surgery -- Major trauma -- Orthopaedic surgery -- Plastic surgery -- Cardiothoracic surgery -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Transplantation -- Surgery in tropical diseases -- Eponymous terms and rarities.
- Oxford Handbook of critical care. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oxford Handbook of hypnosis theory, research and practice Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oxford language dictionaries online DatabaseIncludes all of words, phrases, and translations, in French, German, Spanish and Italian from the print dictionaries. Users can search the full A-Z from both sides of the dictionary in Oxford's unabridged bilingual dictionaries: French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- Oxford Textbook of functional anatomy. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Materialv. 1. Musculo-skeletal system -- v. 2. Thorax and abdomen -- v. 3. Head and neck.
- Oxford Textbook of medicine. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Materialv. 1. -- section 1. On being a patient -- section 2. Modern medicine: foundations, achievements, and limitations -- section 3. Global patterns of disease and medical practice -- section 4. Cell biology -- section 5. Immunological mechanisms -- section 6. Principles of clinical oncology -- section 7. Infection -- section 8. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual health -- section 9. Chemical and physical injuries and environmental factors and disease -- section 10. Clinical pharmacology -- section 11. Nutrition -- section 12. Metabolic disorders -- v. 2. -- section 13. Endocrine disorders -- section 14. Medical disorders in pregnancy -- section 15. Gastroenterological disorders -- section 16. Cardiovascular disorders -- section 17. Critical care medicine -- section 18. Respiratory disorders -- section 19. Rheumatological disorders -- v. 3. -- section 20. Disorders of the skeleton -- section 21. Disorders of the kidney and urinary tract -- section 22. Disorders of the blood -- section 23. Disorders of the skin -- section 24. Neurological disorders -- section 25. The eye -- section 26. Psychiatry and drug related problems -- section 27. Forensic medicine -- section 28. Sports medicine -- section 29. Geratology -- section 30. Pain -- section 31. Palliative medicine -- section 32. Biochemistry in medicine -- section 33. Acute medicine.
- Oxford textbook of palliative medicine. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oxford Textbook of psychopathology. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialPart I: Foundations -- A brief history of psychopathology / Theodore Millon -- Classification / Roger K. Blashfield, Jared W. Keeley, and Danny R. Burgess -- Developmental pathogenesis / Theodore Millon -- Studying psychopathology / Michael L. Raulin and Scott O. Lilienfeld -- Part II: Major Axis I syndromes -- Anxiety disorders: panic and phobias / Steven Taylor, Brian J. Cox, and Gordon J. G. Asmundson -- Generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder / Timothy A. Brown and Amy E. Lawrence -- Posttraumatic stress disorder / Richard J. McNally -- Mood disorders: biological bases / Sheri L. Johnson ... [et al.] -- Depression: social and cognitive aspects / Rick E. Ingram, Walter D. Scott, and Sarah Hamill -- Substance abuse: etiological considerations / Robert O. Pihl -- Substance abuse: diagnosis, comorbidity, and psychopathology / Susan R. Tate, Michelle L. Drapkin, and Sandra A. Brown -- Schizophrenia: etiology and neurocognition / Barbara A. Cornblatt ... [et al.] -- Schizophrenia: interpersonal functioning / Jill M. Hooley -- Paranoid and delusional disorders / Paul H. Blaney -- Part III: Other Axis I syndromes -- Sexual dysfunctions / Donald S. Strassberg and Michael A. Perelman -- Eating disorders / Howard Steiger and Kenneth R. Bruce -- Dissociative disorders / Onno van der Hart and Ellert R. S. Nijenhuis -- Somatoform disorders / Theo K. Bouman and Georg H. Eifert -- Sleep/wake disorders / Charles M. Morin and Jack D. Edinger -- Sexual disorders / James M. Cantor, Roy Blanchard, and Howard Barbaree -- Part IV: Axis II disorders -- Personality and its disorders: structural models, mathematical methods, and theoretical conceptions / Theodore Millon -- Schizoid and avoidant personality disorders / David P. Bernstein, Arnoud Arntz, and Laura Travaglini -- Dependent and histrionic personality disorders / Robert F. Bornstein and Iris L. Malka -- Psychopathy / Robert D. Hare and Craig S. Neumann -- Sadistic personality disorder / Michael H. Stone, Jeremy R. Butler, and Kathleen M. Young -- Obsessive-compulsive and negativistic personality disorders / Joseph T. McCann -- Schizotypic psychopathology: theory, evidence, and future directions / Mark F. Lenzenweger -- Borderline personality disorder / Joel Paris -- Depressive personality disorder / Daniel N. Klein and Melissa L. Bessaha -- Narcissistic personality disorder / Elsa Ronningstam.
- Oxidants and antioxidants in cutaneous biology 2001, Karger
- Oxidants and antioxidants ultrastructure and molecular biology protocols 2002, Springer Protocols
- Oxidants and antioxidants. Part A-B pt. A-B, 1999., ScienceDirectpt. B ScienceDirect
- Oxidants in biology a question of balance 2008, Springer
- Oxidation and phosphorylation ScienceDirect
- Oxidation the cornerstone of carcinogenesis : oxidation and tobacco smoke carcinogenesis : a relationship between cause and effect 2008, Springer
- Oxidative damage to nucleic acids 2007, SpringerOxidatively generated damage to cellular DNA : mechanistic aspects / Jean Cadet ... [et al.] -- Chlorination and nitration of DNA and nucleic acid components / Clare L. Hawkins ... [et al.] -- Prevention of the mutagenicity and cytotoxicity of oxidized purine nucleotides / Yusaku Nakabeppu ... [et al.] -- Nucleotide incision repair : an alternative and ubiquitous pathway to handle oxidative DNA damage / Sophie Couvé-Privat ... [et al.] -- OGG1 : from structural analysis to the knockout mouse / Arne Klungland, Jon K. Laerdahl, and Torbjörn Rognes -- Processing of 3'-end modified DNA strand breaks induced by oxidative damage / Jason L. Parsons, Emma Boswell, and Grigory L. Dianov -- Oxidative damage and promoter function / David Mitchell and Rita Ghosh -- Oxidative DNA damage and telomere shortening / Torsten Richter and Thomas von Zglinicki -- Oxidative damage and repair in the mitochondrial genome / Lene Juel Rasmussen and Keshav K. Singh -- The role of oxidative damage to nucleic acids in the pathogenesis of neurological disease / V. Prakash Reddy ... [et al.] -- Nucleic acid oxidation and the pathogenesis of cardiovascular diseases / Maria Grazia Andreassi -- Oxidative DNA damage and carcinogenesis / Ryszard Olinski, Marek Foksinski, and Barbara Tudek -- The physiological and pathological roles of oxidative damage to DNA in relation to life stage / Alberto Izzotti -- Analysis of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine as a marker of oxidatively damaged DNA in relation to carcinogenesis and aging / H. Kasai ... [et al.] -- Oxidatively damaged DNA and inflammation / Peter C. Dedon and Marita C. Barth -- The role of antioxidants in the prevention of oxidative damage to nucleic acids / Peter Muller and Steffen Loft.
- Oxidative folding of peptides and proteins SU Catalog (SearchWorks)Print Material
- Oxidative neural injury 2009, Springer
- Oxidative stress and age-related neurodegeneration 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Oxidative stress and cardiorespiratory function 2015, SpringerCardiorespiratory function is prominently affected by oxidative stress. Cigarette smoking is the archetype of oxidative and nitrative stress and free radical formation. New adverse effects of smoking keep on ppopping up in research. The chapters provide the comprehensive view of new developments in this area regarding cardiovascular and lung function and muscle catabolism. Alterations in inflammatory cytokines and proteins as well as degradation of muscle proteins due to smoking, by far unrecognized, caused by oxidative stress also are presented. Much less is known about the effect of cognitive stress on vagally-mediated cardiorespiratory function and surprisingly, on vagal immune pathway. The experimental studies also show that clinically important meconium aspiration syndrome contains an oxidative trait which is amenable to antioxidative treatment. This volume creates a source of information on the damaging role of oxidative stress in cardiorespiratory function that has by far not been available.
- Oxidative stress and disease v. 6-8, 10-22, 29-, 2001-02, 2004-06, 2012-, CRCnetBase
- Oxidative stress and free radical damage in neurology 2011, SpringerChapter 1: The Role of Free Radicals in the Nervous System -- Chapter 2: Why Is the Nervous System Vulnerable to Oxidative Stress? -- Chapter 3: Perinatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Neural Injury and Free Radical Injury: A Fine Balance -- Chapter 4: Oxidative Stress in Neonatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy -- Chapter 5: Oxidative Stress in Multiple Sclerosis Pathology and Therapeutic Potential of Nrf2 Activation -- Chapter 6: Free Radicals in Central Nervous System Inflammation.
- Oxidative stress and inflammation in non-communicable diseases molecular mechanisms and perspectives in therapeutics 2014, SpringerIntroduction: Oxidation and inflammation, a molecular link between non-communicable diseases -- Oxidative stress and DNA damage in obesity-related tumorigenesis -- High density lipoproteins and ischemia reperfusion injury: the therapeutic potential of HDL to modulate cell survival pathways -- The DING family of phosphate binding proteins in inflammatory diseases -- Inflammation, infection, cancer and all that...the role of paraoxonases -- Autophagy is an inflammation-related defensive mechanism against disease -- Delta-5 and delta-6 desaturases: crucial enzymes in polyunsaturated fatty acid-related pathways with pleiotropic influences in health and disease -- Systemic inflammation, intestine and paraoxonase-1 -- Serotonin modulation of macrophage polarization: inflammation and beyond -- Energy metabolism and metabolic sensors in stem cells: the metabostem crossroads of aging and cancer -- Molecular promiscuity of plant polyphenols in the management of age-related diseases: far beyond their antioxidant properties -- Postprandial inflammation: targeting glucose and lipids -- Dynamic interplay between metabolic syndrome and immunity -- The axis AGE-RAGE-soluble RAGE and oxidative stress in chronic kidney disease -- The chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 in neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.
- Oxidative stress and neuroprotection 2006, Springer
- Oxidative stress and redox regulation 2013, SpringerMany physiological conditions such as host defense or aging and pathological conditions such as neurodegenerative diseases, and diabetes are associated with the accumulation of high levels of reactive oxygen species and reactive nitrogen species. This generates a condition called oxidative stress. Low levels of reactive oxygen species, however, which are continuously produced during aerobic metabolism, function as important signaling molecules, setting the metabolic pace of cells and regulating processes ranging from gene expression to apoptosis. For this book we would like to recruit the experts in the field of redox chemistry, bioinformatics and proteomics, redox signaling and oxidative stress biology to discuss how organisms achieve the appropriate redox balance, the mechanisms that lead to oxidative stress conditions and the physiological consequences that contribute to aging and disease.
- Oxidative stress biomarkers and antioxidant protocols 2002, Springer Protocols
- Oxidative stress in cancer biology and therapy 2012, SpringerThis volume details how oxidative stress in cancer biology can be utilized to more effectively design interventions to enhance therapeutic responses while causing fewer treatment limiting complications.
- Oxidative stress, inflammation, and health 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Oxygen biology and hypoxia 2007, ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. Part C ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. Part D ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. [Part A] ScienceDirect
- Oxygen transport to tissue XXVII 2006, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue XXVIII 2007, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXIX Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXVI 2005, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXX 2009, SpringerAir and fire : Carl Wilhelm Scheele, Torbern Bergman, the Royal Society of Sciences and the discovery of oxygen in Uppsala in 1772 / Lars-Olof Sundelöf -- Mathematical modeling of the interactiion betwen oxygen, nitric oxide and superoxide / Donald G. Buerk -- Haemoglobin saturation controls the red blood cell mediated hypoxic vasorelaxation / Andrew G. Pinder ... [et al.] -- Blood vessel specific vaso-activity to nitrite under normoxic and hypoxic conditions / Thomas E. Ingram ... [et al.] -- Nitrite-induced improved blood circulation associated with an increase in a pool of RBN-NO with NO bioactivity / Joseph M. Rifkind ... [et al.] -- The control of oxidative phosphorylation in the adrenal gland (Y1) cell line / James E.J. Murphy and Richard K. Porter -- Replication of murine mitochondrial DNA following irradiation / Hengshan Zhang ... [et al.] -- Effects of anesthesia on brain mitochondrial function, blood flow, ionic and electrical activity monitored in vivo / Nava Dekel ... [et al.] -- The influence of flow redistribution on working rat muscle oxygenation / Louis Hoofd and Hans Degens -- Heterogeneity of capillary spacing in the hypertrophied plantaris muscle from young-adult and old rats / Hans Degens, Christopher I. Morse, and Maria T.E. Hopman -- Microvascularity of the lumbar erector spinae muscle during sustained prone trunk extension test / Rammohan V. Maikala and Yagesh N. Bhambhani -- Fiber capillary supply related to fiber size and oxidative capacity in human and rat skeletal muscle / Rob C.I. Wüst, Sarah L. Gibbings, and Hans Degens -- Novel therapeutic approach targeting the HIF-HRE system in the kidney / Masaomi Nangaku -- Carotid body sensory discharge and glomus cell HIF-1[alpha] are regulated by a common oxygen sensor / S. Lahiri ... [et al.] -- Impact of reactive oxygen species on the expression of adhesion molecules in vivo / Oliver Thews ... [et al.] -- Mini sensing chip for point-of-care acute myocardial infarction diagnosis utilizing micro-electro-mechanical system and nano-technology / Jianting Wang ... [et al.] -- A chemical biosynthesis design for an antiatherosclerosis drug by acyclic tocopherol intermediate analogue based on "isoprenomics" / Yoshihiro Uto ... [et al.] -- Zymogen protein C concentrate for safer heterozygote surgery, "I am a guinea pig!" / Duane F. Bruley -- Steady state redox levels in cytochrome oxidase : relevance for in vivo near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) / Chris E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- Bicuculline-induced seizures : a challenge for optical and biochemical modeling of the cytochrome oxidase CUa NIRS signal / Chris E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- A method to calculate arterial and venous saturation from near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) / Jan Menssen ... [et al.] -- Development of a dynamic test phantom for optical topography / Peck H. Koh, Clare E. Elwell, and David T. Delpy -- Numerical simulation of oxygen transport in cerebral tissue / Toshihiro Kondo ... [et al.] -- Non-invasive estimation of metabolic flux and blood flow in working muscle : effect of blood-tissue distribution / Nicola Lai ... [et al.] -- Oxygen extraction index measured by near infrared spectroscopy : a parameter for monitoring tissue oxygenation? / Oskar Baenziger ... [et al.] -- Non-invasive measurement of the superficial cortical oxygen partial pressure / Chris Woertgen ... [et al.] -- One sensor fits all : a new approach in monitoring brain physiology / H. Doll ... [et al.] -- Evaluation of NIRS data based on theoretical analysis of oxygen transport to cerebral tissue / Kazunori Oyama ... [et al.] -- Myocardial capillary net and blood constituents in streptozotocin (STZ-)-induced diabetic rats / Tomiyasu Koyama and Akira Taka -- Effects of proinsulin C-peptide on oxygen transport uptake and utilization in insulinopenic diabetic subjects : a review / Lina Nordquist and Sara Stridh -- Reduced oxygenation in diabetic rat kidneys measured by T2* weighted magnetic resonance micro-imaging / Jenny Edlund ... [et al.] -- Identification and distribution of uncoupling protein isoforms in the normal and diabetic rat kidney / Malou Friederich ... [et al.] -- Iodinated contrast media decrease renomedullary blood flow : a possible cause of contrast media-induced nephropathy / Per Liss ... [et al.] -- C-peptide normalizes glomerular filtration rate in hyperfiltrating conscious diabetic rats / Sara Stridh ... [et al.] -- Lipoprotein nanoplatform for targeted delivery of diagnostic and therapeutic agents / Jerry D. Glickson ... [et al.] -- Prognostic potential of the pre-therapeutic tumor oxygenation status / Peter Vaupel -- Histological basis of MR/optical imaging of human melanoma mouse xenografts spanning a range of metastatic potentials / He N. Xu ... [et al.] -- The relationship between vascular oxygen distribution and tissue oxygenation / Alexandru Daşu and Iuliana Toma-Daşu -- Intraoperative measurement of colonic oxygenation during bowel resection / Daya B. Singh ... [et al.] -- Quantifying tumour hypoxia by PET imaging : a theoretical analysis / Iuliana Toma-Daşu, Alexandru Da̧su, and Anders Brahme -- New measurements for assessment of impaired cerebral autoregulation using near-infrared spectroscopy / Dominique De Smet ... [et al.] -- Single shot T₁p magnetic resonance imaging of metabolically generated water in vivo / Eric A. Mellon ... [et al.] -- Brain tissue oxygen consumption and supply induced by neural activation : determined under suppressed hemodynamic response conditions in the anesthetized rat cerebral cortex / Kazuto Masamoto ... [et al.] -- Brain oxygen balance under various experimental pathophysiological conditions / Michal Schechter, Judith Sonn, and Avraham Mayevsky -- Ketones suppress brain glucose consumption / Joseph C. LaManna ... [et al.] -- False positives in functional near-infrared topography / Ilias Tachtsidis ... [et al.] -- Relationship between brain tissue haemodynamics, oxygenation, and metabolism in the healthy human adult brain during hyperoxia and hypercapnea / Ilias Tachtsidis ... [et al.] -- Use of a Codman microsensor intracranial pressure probe : effects on near infrared spectroscopy measurements and cerebral hemodynamics in rats / Helga Blockx, Willem Flameng, and Geofrey De Visscher -- Effect of severe hypoxia on prefrontal cortex and muscle oxygenation responses at rest and during exhaustive exercise / Thomas Rupp and Stéphane Perrey.
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXI 2010, SpringerPart 1. Physiology and pathophysiology of O2 transport -- Part 2. In vivo measurement of O2 -- Part 3. Exercise and O2 transport -- Part 4. O2 microenvironment in cancer -- Part 5. Clinical aspects of O2 transport.
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXII 2011, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXIII 2012, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXIV 2013, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXVI 2014, SpringerMitochondrial genetic abnormalities after radiation exposure -- Crediting six discoverers of oxygen -- Hypoxia in tumors: pathogenesis-related classifi cation, characterization of hypoxia subtypes, and associated biological and clinical implications -- Heterogeneity in tissue oxygenation: from physiological variability in normal tissues to pathophysiological chaos in malignant tumours -- Oxygen diffusion: an enzyme-controlled variable parameter -- Role of microvascular shunts in the loss of cerebral blood flow autoregulation -- Impact of hypoxia-related tumor acidosis on cytotoxicity of different chemotherapeutic drugs in vitro and in vivo -- The founding of ISOTT: the Shamattawa of engineering science and medical science -- A tale of two methods: combining near- infrared spectroscopy with MRI for studies of brain oxygenation and metabolism -- Advances in probes and methods for clinical EPR oximetry -- Real-time, in vivo determination of dynamic changes In lung and heart tissue oxygenation using EPR oximetry -- Modulation of hypoxia by magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia to augment therapeutic index -- Skeletal muscle and glioma oxygenation by carbogen inhalation in rats: a longitudinal study by EPR oximetry using single-probe implantable oxygen sensors -- Recurrent low-dose chemotherapy to inhibit and oxygenate head and neck tumors -- How in vivo EPR measures and images oxygen -- What we learn from in vivo EPR oxygen images -- EPR image based oxygen movies for transient hypoxia -- Repetitive measurements of intrarenal oxygenation in vivo using L band electron paramagnetic resonance -- Quantitative hypoxia imaging for treatment planning of radiotherapy -- A new flavonoid regulates angiogenesis and reactive oxygen species production -- Angiotensin II reduces transport-dependent oxygen consumption but increases transport-independent oxygen consumption in immortalized mouse proximal tubular cells -- Investigation of cerebral autoregulation In the newborn piglet during anaesthesia and surgery -- Influence of the maternal use of labetalol on the neurogenic mechanism for cerebral autoregulation assessed by means of NIRS -- Development of a near infrared multi- wavelength, multi-channel, time-resolved spectrometer for measuring brain tissue haemodynamics and metabolism -- Simulating NIRS and MRS measurements during cerebral hypoxia-ischaemia in piglets using a computational model -- Analysis of slow wave oscillations in cerebral haemodynamics and metabolism following subarachnoid haemorrhage -- Effects of enriched environment on hippocampal neuronal cell death and neurogenesis in rat global ischemia -- Automated image analysis for diameters and branching points of cerebral penetrating arteries and veins captured with two-photon microscopy -- Cerebral hemodynamic change and metabolic alteration in severe hemorrhagic shock -- Physiological mechanism of increase In deoxy-hemoglobin concentration during neuronal activation in patients with cerebral ischemia: a simulation study with the balloon model -- Effect of blood in the cerebrospinal fluid on the accuracy of cerebral oxygenation measured by near infrared spectroscopy -- Vessel specifi c imaging of glucose transfer with fluorescent glucose analogue in anesthetized mouse cortex -- Ischemic pretreatment delays ischemic brain vasospasm Injury in gerbils -- Changes in cerebral blood oxygenation induced by active standing test in children with POTS and NMS -- Optical imaging of brain activation in Gambian infants -- Asymmetrical changes in cerebral blood oxygenation induced by an active standing test in children with postural tachycardia syndrome -- Changes of cerebral tissue oxygen saturation at sleep transitions in adolescents -- Influence of subjective happiness on the prefrontal brain activity: an fNIRS study -- Ginkobiloba extract improves working memory performance in middle-aged women: role of asymmetry of prefrontal cortex activity during a working memory task -- Bayesian prediction of anxiety level in aged people at rest using 2-channel NIRS data from prefrontal cortex -- Short-term hypoxic preconditioning improved survival following cardiac arrest and resuscitation in rats -- Venular valves and retrograde perfusion -- Monitoring of filter patency during carotid artery stenting using near-infrared spectroscopy with high time-resolution -- Use of NIRS to assess effect of training on peripheral muscle oxygenation changes in elite rugby players performing repeated supramaximal cycling tests -- Skeletal muscle deoxygenation responses during treadmill exercise in children -- Development of a hybrid microwave-optical thermoregulation monitor for the muscle -- Evaluation of a textile-based near infrared spectroscopy system in calf muscle oxygenation measurements -- Skin temperature in lower hind limb subjected to distal vein arterialization in rats.
- Ozone a new medical drug. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerPhysical-chemical properties of ozone: natural production of ozone: the toxicology of ozone -- How ozone is generated and its concentrations measured? -- Preparation of ozonated water and oil for the topical therapy: ozone as a drinking water disinfectant: ozone disinfection to prevent nosocomial infections -- How does ozone act?: how and why can we avoid ozone toxicity? -- How is ozone administered? -- The actual six therapeutic modalities -- The potential toxicity of ozone: side effects and contraindications of ozonetherapy -- Is ozone really a "wonder drug"? -- The clinical applications of ozonetherapy -- The dilemma between hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HOT) and ozone therapy -- The still uncertain future of ozone therapy in medicine.
View by page
- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. — On call pediatrics. 3rd ed. (100)
- On call procedures. 2nd ed. — Oracle SQL*Loader the definitive guide (100)
- Oracle SQL*Plus pocket reference. 2nd ed. — Out of practice fighting for primary care medicine in America (100)
- Outcome prediction in cancer. 1st ed. — Ozone a new medical drug. 2nd ed. (62)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.