OAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Oxidants and antioxidants. Part A-B ScienceDirectFulltext (pt. B) ScienceDirect
- Oxidants in biology 2008, Springer
- Oxidation 2008, Springer
- Oxidation and phosphorylation ScienceDirect
- Oxidative damage to nucleic acids 2007, SpringerOxidatively generated damage to cellular DNA : mechanistic aspects / Jean Cadet ... [et al.] -- Chlorination and nitration of DNA and nucleic acid components / Clare L. Hawkins ... [et al.] -- Prevention of the mutagenicity and cytotoxicity of oxidized purine nucleotides / Yusaku Nakabeppu ... [et al.] -- Nucleotide incision repair : an alternative and ubiquitous pathway to handle oxidative DNA damage / Sophie Couvé-Privat ... [et al.] -- OGG1 : from structural analysis to the knockout mouse / Arne Klungland, Jon K. Laerdahl, and Torbjörn Rognes -- Processing of 3'-end modified DNA strand breaks induced by oxidative damage / Jason L. Parsons, Emma Boswell, and Grigory L. Dianov -- Oxidative damage and promoter function / David Mitchell and Rita Ghosh -- Oxidative DNA damage and telomere shortening / Torsten Richter and Thomas von Zglinicki -- Oxidative damage and repair in the mitochondrial genome / Lene Juel Rasmussen and Keshav K. Singh --The role of oxidative damage to nucleic acids in the pathogenesis of neurological disease / V. Prakash Reddy ... [et al.] -- Nucleic acid oxidation and the pathogenesis of cardiovascular diseases / Maria Grazia Andreassi -- Oxidative DNA damage and carcinogenesis / Ryszard Olinski, Marek Foksinski, and Barbara Tudek -- The physiological and pathological roles of oxidative damage to DNA in relation to life stage / Alberto Izzotti -- Analysis of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine as a marker of oxidatively damaged DNA in relation to carcinogenesis and aging / H. Kasai ... [et al.] -- Oxidatively damaged DNA and inflammation / Peter C. Dedon and Marita C. Barth -- The role of antioxidants in the prevention of oxidative damage to nucleic acids / Peter Muller and Steffen Loft.
- Oxidative folding of peptides and proteins SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print Material
- Oxidative neural injury 2009, Springer
- Oxidative phosphorylation in health and disease 2004, SpringerThe human OXPHOS system / Immo E. Scheffler -- Molecular biology of the OXPHOS system / Richard C. Scarpulla -- Clinical diagnosis of oxidative phosphorylation disorders / Robert McFarland ... [et al.] -- Contribution of histopathological examination to the diagnosis of OXPHOS disorders / Martin Lammens and Henk ter Laak -- Biochemical diagnosis of OXPHOS disorders / J.M. Frans Trijbels ... [et al.] -- Mitochondrial DNA and OXPHOS disorders / Massimo Zeviani and Valerio Carelli -- Nuclear DNA and oxidative phosphorylation / Lambert P. van den Heuvel and Jan A.M. Smeitink -- Cell biological consequences of OXPHOS disorders / Werner J.H. Koopman ... [et al.] -- Animal models of OXPHOS disorders / Nicole Hance and Nils-Göran Larsson -- Therapeutic options in OXPHOS disorders / Rob C.A. Sengers ... [et al.] -- Prenatal diagnostics in oxidative phosphorylation disorders / Antoon J.M. Janssen ... [et al.] -- Future developments in the laboratory diagnosis of OXPHOS disorders / David R. Thorburn.
- Oxidative stress and age-related neurodegeneration 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Oxidative stress and disease v. 6-8, 10-22, 29-, 2001-02, 2004-06, 2012-, CRCnetBase
- Oxidative stress and free radical damage in neurology 2011, Springer
- Introduction: Oxidation and inflammation, a molecular link between non-communicable diseases -- Oxidative stress and DNA damage in obesity-related tumorigenesis -- High density lipoproteins and ischemia reperfusion injury: the therapeutic potential of HDL to modulate cell survival pathways -- The DING family of phosphate binding proteins in inflammatory diseases -- Inflammation, infection, cancer and all that...the role of paraoxonases -- Autophagy is an inflammation-related defensive mechanism against disease -- Delta-5 and delta-6 desaturases: crucial enzymes in polyunsaturated fatty acid-related pathways with pleiotropic influences in health and disease -- Systemic inflammation, intestine and paraoxonase-1 -- Serotonin modulation of macrophage polarization: inflammation and beyond -- Energy metabolism and metabolic sensors in stem cells: the metabostem crossroads of aging and cancer -- Molecular promiscuity of plant polyphenols in the management of age-related diseases: far beyond their antioxidant properties -- Postprandial inflammation: targeting glucose and lipids -- Dynamic interplay between metabolic syndrome and immunity -- The axis AGE-RAGE-soluble RAGE and oxidative stress in chronic kidney disease -- The chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 in neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.
- Oxidative stress and neuroprotection 2006, Springer
- Oxidative stress and redox regulation 2013, SpringerMany physiological conditions such as host defense or aging and pathological conditions such as neurodegenerative diseases, and diabetes are associated with the accumulation of high levels of reactive oxygen species and reactive nitrogen species. This generates a condition called oxidative stress. Low levels of reactive oxygen species, however, which are continuously produced during aerobic metabolism, function as important signaling molecules, setting the metabolic pace of cells and regulating processes ranging from gene expression to apoptosis. For this book we would like to recruit the experts in the field of redox chemistry, bioinformatics and proteomics, redox signaling and oxidative stress biology to discuss how organisms achieve the appropriate redox balance, the mechanisms that lead to oxidative stress conditions and the physiological consequences that contribute to aging and disease.
- Oxidative stress biomarkers and antioxidant protocols 2002, Springer Protocols
- Oxidative stress in aging 2008, Springer
- Oxidative stress in cancer biology and therapy 2012, SpringerThis volume details how oxidative stress in cancer biology can be utilized to more effectively design interventions to enhance therapeutic responses while causing fewer treatment limiting complications.
- Oxidative stress, inflammation, and health 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Oxygen biology and hypoxia 2007, ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. Part C ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. Part D ScienceDirect
- Oxygen radicals in biological systems. [Part A] ScienceDirect
- Oxygen sensing 2004, ScienceDirect
- Oxygen transport to tissue XXVI 2005, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue XXVII 2006, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue XXVIII 2007, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXIX Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXX 2009, SpringerAir and fire : Carl Wilhelm Scheele, Torbern Bergman, the Royal Society of Sciences and the discovery of oxygen in Uppsala in 1772 / Lars-Olof Sundelöf -- Mathematical modeling of the interactiion betwen oxygen, nitric oxide and superoxide / Donald G. Buerk -- Haemoglobin saturation controls the red blood cell mediated hypoxic vasorelaxation / Andrew G. Pinder ... [et al.] -- Blood vessel specific vaso-activity to nitrite under normoxic and hypoxic conditions / Thomas E. Ingram ... [et al.] -- Nitrite-induced improved blood circulation associated with an increase in a pool of RBN-NO with NO bioactivity / Joseph M. Rifkind ... [et al.] -- The control of oxidative phosphorylation in the adrenal gland (Y1) cell line / James E.J. Murphy and Richard K. Porter -- Replication of murine mitochondrial DNA following irradiation / Hengshan Zhang ... [et al.] -- Effects of anesthesia on brain mitochondrial function, blood flow, ionic and electrical activity monitored in vivo / Nava Dekel ... [et al.] -- The influence of flow redistribution on working rat muscle oxygenation / Louis Hoofd and Hans Degens -- Heterogeneity of capillary spacing in the hypertrophied plantaris muscle from young-adult and old rats / Hans Degens, Christopher I. Morse, and Maria T.E. Hopman -- Microvascularity of the lumbar erector spinae muscle during sustained prone trunk extension test / Rammohan V. Maikala and Yagesh N. Bhambhani -- Fiber capillary supply related to fiber size and oxidative capacity in human and rat skeletal muscle / Rob C.I. Wüst, Sarah L. Gibbings, and Hans Degens -- Novel therapeutic approach targeting the HIF-HRE system in the kidney / Masaomi Nangaku -- Carotid body sensory discharge and glomus cell HIF-1[alpha] are regulated by a common oxygen sensor / S. Lahiri ... [et al.] -- Impact of reactive oxygen species on the expression of adhesion molecules in vivo / Oliver Thews ... [et al.] -- Mini sensing chip for point-of-care acute myocardial infarction diagnosis utilizing micro-electro-mechanical system and nano-technology / Jianting Wang ... [et al.] -- A chemical biosynthesis design for an antiatherosclerosis drug by acyclic tocopherol intermediate analogue based on "isoprenomics" / Yoshihiro Uto ... [et al.] -- Zymogen protein C concentrate for safer heterozygote surgery, "I am a guinea pig!" / Duane F. Bruley -- Steady state redox levels in cytochrome oxidase : relevance for in vivo near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) / Chris E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- Bicuculline-induced seizures : a challenge for optical and biochemical modeling of the cytochrome oxidase CUa NIRS signal / Chris E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- A method to calculate arterial and venous saturation from near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) / Jan Menssen ... [et al.] -- Development of a dynamic test phantom for optical topography / Peck H. Koh, Clare E. Elwell, and David T. Delpy -- Numerical simulation of oxygen transport in cerebral tissue / Toshihiro Kondo ... [et al.] -- Non-invasive estimation of metabolic flux and blood flow in working muscle : effect of blood-tissue distribution / Nicola Lai ... [et al.] -- Oxygen extraction index measured by near infrared spectroscopy : a parameter for monitoring tissue oxygenation? / Oskar Baenziger ... [et al.] -- Non-invasive measurement of the superficial cortical oxygen partial pressure / Chris Woertgen ... [et al.] -- One sensor fits all : a new approach in monitoring brain physiology / H. Doll ... [et al.] -- Evaluation of NIRS data based on theoretical analysis of oxygen transport to cerebral tissue / Kazunori Oyama ... [et al.] -- Myocardial capillary net and blood constituents in streptozotocin (STZ-)-induced diabetic rats / Tomiyasu Koyama and Akira Taka -- Effects of proinsulin C-peptide on oxygen transport uptake and utilization in insulinopenic diabetic subjects : a review / Lina Nordquist and Sara Stridh -- Reduced oxygenation in diabetic rat kidneys measured by T2* weighted magnetic resonance micro-imaging / Jenny Edlund ... [et al.] -- Identification and distribution of uncoupling protein isoforms in the normal and diabetic rat kidney / Malou Friederich ... [et al.] -- Iodinated contrast media decrease renomedullary blood flow : a possible cause of contrast media-induced nephropathy / Per Liss ... [et al.] -- C-peptide normalizes glomerular filtration rate in hyperfiltrating conscious diabetic rats / Sara Stridh ... [et al.] -- Lipoprotein nanoplatform for targeted delivery of diagnostic and therapeutic agents / Jerry D. Glickson ... [et al.] -- Prognostic potential of the pre-therapeutic tumor oxygenation status / Peter Vaupel -- Histological basis of MR/optical imaging of human melanoma mouse xenografts spanning a range of metastatic potentials / He N. Xu ... [et al.] -- The relationship between vascular oxygen distribution and tissue oxygenation / Alexandru Daşu and Iuliana Toma-Daşu -- Intraoperative measurement of colonic oxygenation during bowel resection / Daya B. Singh ... [et al.] -- Quantifying tumour hypoxia by PET imaging : a theoretical analysis / Iuliana Toma-Daşu, Alexandru Da̧su, and Anders Brahme -- New measurements for assessment of impaired cerebral autoregulation using near-infrared spectroscopy / Dominique De Smet ... [et al.] -- Single shot T₁p magnetic resonance imaging of metabolically generated water in vivo / Eric A. Mellon ... [et al.] -- Brain tissue oxygen consumption and supply induced by neural activation : determined under suppressed hemodynamic response conditions in the anesthetized rat cerebral cortex / Kazuto Masamoto ... [et al.] -- Brain oxygen balance under various experimental pathophysiological conditions / Michal Schechter, Judith Sonn, and Avraham Mayevsky -- Ketones suppress brain glucose consumption / Joseph C. LaManna ... [et al.] -- False positives in functional near-infrared topography / Ilias Tachtsidis ... [et al.] -- Relationship between brain tissue haemodynamics, oxygenation, and metabolism in the healthy human adult brain during hyperoxia and hypercapnea / Ilias Tachtsidis ... [et al.] -- Use of a Codman microsensor intracranial pressure probe : effects on near infrared spectroscopy measurements and cerebral hemodynamics in rats / Helga Blockx, Willem Flameng, and Geofrey De Visscher -- Effect of severe hypoxia on prefrontal cortex and muscle oxygenation responses at rest and during exhaustive exercise / Thomas Rupp and Stéphane Perrey.
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXI 2010, SpringerPart 1. Physiology and pathophysiology of O2 transport -- Part 2. In vivo measurement of O2 -- Part 3. Exercise and O2 transport -- Part 4. O2 microenvironment in cancer -- Part 5. Clinical aspects of O2 transport.
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXII 2011, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXIII 2012, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXIV 2013, Springer
- Oxygen transport to tissue. XXXVI 2014, SpringerMitochondrial genetic abnormalities after radiation exposure -- Crediting six discoverers of oxygen -- Hypoxia in tumors: pathogenesis-related classifi cation, characterization of hypoxia subtypes, and associated biological and clinical implications -- Heterogeneity in tissue oxygenation: from physiological variability in normal tissues to pathophysiological chaos in malignant tumours -- Oxygen diffusion: an enzyme-controlled variable parameter -- Role of microvascular shunts in the loss of cerebral blood flow autoregulation -- Impact of hypoxia-related tumor acidosis on cytotoxicity of different chemotherapeutic drugs in vitro and in vivo -- The founding of ISOTT: the Shamattawa of engineering science and medical science -- A tale of two methods: combining near- infrared spectroscopy with MRI for studies of brain oxygenation and metabolism -- Advances in probes and methods for clinical EPR oximetry -- Real-time, in vivo determination of dynamic changes In lung and heart tissue oxygenation using EPR oximetry -- Modulation of hypoxia by magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia to augment therapeutic index -- Skeletal muscle and glioma oxygenation by carbogen inhalation in rats: a longitudinal study by EPR oximetry using single-probe implantable oxygen sensors -- Recurrent low-dose chemotherapy to inhibit and oxygenate head and neck tumors -- How in vivo EPR measures and images oxygen -- What we learn from in vivo EPR oxygen images -- EPR image based oxygen movies for transient hypoxia -- Repetitive measurements of intrarenal oxygenation in vivo using L band electron paramagnetic resonance -- Quantitative hypoxia imaging for treatment planning of radiotherapy -- A new flavonoid regulates angiogenesis and reactive oxygen species production -- Angiotensin II reduces transport-dependent oxygen consumption but increases transport-independent oxygen consumption in immortalized mouse proximal tubular cells -- Investigation of cerebral autoregulation In the newborn piglet during anaesthesia and surgery -- Influence of the maternal use of labetalol on the neurogenic mechanism for cerebral autoregulation assessed by means of NIRS -- Development of a near infrared multi- wavelength, multi-channel, time-resolved spectrometer for measuring brain tissue haemodynamics and metabolism --Simulating NIRS and MRS measurements during cerebral hypoxia-ischaemia in piglets using a computational model -- Analysis of slow wave oscillations in cerebral haemodynamics and metabolism following subarachnoid haemorrhage -- Effects of enriched environment on hippocampal neuronal cell death and neurogenesis in rat global ischemia -- Automated image analysis for diameters and branching points of cerebral penetrating arteries and veins captured with two-photon microscopy -- Cerebral hemodynamic change and metabolic alteration in severe hemorrhagic shock -- Physiological mechanism of increase In deoxy-hemoglobin concentration during neuronal activation in patients with cerebral ischemia: a simulation study with the balloon model -- Effect of blood in the cerebrospinal fluid on the accuracy of cerebral oxygenation measured by near infrared spectroscopy -- Vessel specifi c imaging of glucose transfer with fluorescent glucose analogue in anesthetized mouse cortex -- Ischemic pretreatment delays ischemic brain vasospasm Injury in gerbils -- Changes in cerebral blood oxygenation induced by active standing test in children with POTS and NMS -- Optical imaging of brain activation in Gambian infants -- Asymmetrical changes in cerebral blood oxygenation induced by an active standing test in children with postural tachycardia syndrome -- Changes of cerebral tissue oxygen saturation at sleep transitions in adolescents -- Influence of subjective happiness on the prefrontal brain activity: an fNIRS study -- Ginkobiloba extract improves working memory performance in middle-aged women: role of asymmetry of prefrontal cortex activity during a working memory task -- Bayesian prediction of anxiety level in aged people at rest using 2-channel NIRS data from prefrontal cortex -- Short-term hypoxic preconditioning improved survival following cardiac arrest and resuscitation in rats -- Venular valves and retrograde perfusion -- Monitoring of filter patency during carotid artery stenting using near-infrared spectroscopy with high time-resolution -- Use of NIRS to assess effect of training on peripheral muscle oxygenation changes in elite rugby players performing repeated supramaximal cycling tests -- Skeletal muscle deoxygenation responses during treadmill exercise in children -- Development of a hybrid microwave-optical thermoregulation monitor for the muscle -- Evaluation of a textile-based near infrared spectroscopy system in calf muscle oxygenation measurements -- Skin temperature in lower hind limb subjected to distal vein arterialization in rats.
- Print Material
- Ozone. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerPhysical-chemical properties of ozone: natural production of ozone: the toxicology of ozone -- How ozone is generated and its concentrations measured? -- Preparation of ozonated water and oil for the topical therapy: ozone as a drinking water disinfectant: ozone disinfection to prevent nosocomial infections -- How does ozone act?: how and why can we avoid ozone toxicity? -- How is ozone administered? -- The actual six therapeutic modalities -- The potential toxicity of ozone: side effects and contraindications of ozonetherapy -- Is ozone really a "wonder drug"? -- The clinical applications of ozonetherapy -- The dilemma between hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HOT) and ozone therapy -- The still uncertain future of ozone therapy in medicine.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases