- Print Material
- Zakim and Boyer's Hepatology a textbook of liver disease. 6th ed. 2011ScienceDirect2012 ClinicalKeyAnatomy of the Liver -- Liver Regeneration -- Mechanisms of Liver Cell Destruction -- Mechanisms of Bile Secretion -- Hepatic Fibrosis and Cirrhosis -- Replication of Hepatitis B Virus -- Replication of Hepatitis C Virus -- Immune Pathogenesis of Viral Hepatitis B and C -- Liver and Immune System -- Epidemiology and Molecular Mechanisms of Hepatocarcinogenesis -- Stem Cells and Hepatocyte Transplantation -- Liver Biopsy (Quality and Use of Gun) -- Liver Biopsy Interpretation -- Laboratory Testing for Liver Disease -- Imaging and Noninvasive Diagnosis of Liver Disease: Computerized Tomography, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Emerging Techniques -- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS) -- Hepatic Encephalopathy -- Ascites -- Portal Hypertension and Bleeding Esophageal Varices -- Acute Liver Failure -- Renal Failure in Cirrhosis, Hepatorenal Syndrome, and Hyponatremia -- Cardiovascular Complications of Cirrhosis -- Pulmonary Complications in Patients with Liver Disease -- Hematopoietic Abnormalities and Hemostasis -- Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Hepatotoxicity of Herbal Preparations -- Occupational and Environmental Hepatotoxicity -- Alcoholic Liver Disease -- Hepatitis A -- Hepatitis B -- Hepatitis C -- Hepatitis D -- Hepatitis E -- Liver Disease Associated with Viral Infections -- Parasitic Liver Disease -- Bacterial and Miscellaneous Infections of the Liver -- Granulomatous Diseases of the Liver -- HIV Co-Infection Drug Toxicity -- Hepatitis B and C in Non-Liver Transplant Patients -- Autoimmune Hepatitis -- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis -- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis -- Overlap Syndromes -- Budd-Chiari Syndrome and Sinusoidal Obstruction Syndrome (Hepatic Venoocclusive Disease) -- Portal and Splenic Vein Thrombosis -- Liver Involvement in Osler-Weber-Rendu Disease (Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia) -- Pretransplant Evaluation and Care -- Transplantation of the Liver -- Post-Liver Transplantation Management -- Recurrent Viral Diseases after Liver Transplantation -- Treatment of Recurrent Nonviral Disease -- The Liver in Pregnancy -- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease -- The Liver in Systemic Illness -- The Liver and Parenteral Nutrition -- Preoperative and Postoperative Hepatic Dysfunctions -- Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- Cholangiocarcinoma -- Benign Liver Tumors -- Surgery for Liver Tumors -- Management of Gallstones -- Bilirubin Metabolism and Its Disorders -- Wilson Disease -- Hemochromatosis -- [a]₁-Antitrypsin Deficiency -- Inborn Errors of Metabolism that Lead to Permanent Liver Injury -- Fibrocystic Diseases of the Liver -- Pediatric Cholestatic Syndromes Viral Hepatitis in Children.
- Zebrafish : disease models and chemical screens. 3rd ed. 2011ScienceDirectZebrafish models of germ cell tumor / Joanie C. Neumann, Kate Lillard, Vanessa Damoulis, James F. Amatruda -- Dissecting mechanisms of myelinated axon formation using zebrafish / Tim Czopka, David A. Lyons -- In vivo analysis of white adipose tissue in zebrafish / James E.N. Minchin, John F. Rawls -- Study of host-microbe interactions in zebrafish / Kathryn Milligan-Myhre, Jeremy R. Charette, Ryan T. Phennicie, W. Zac Stephens, John F. Rawls, Karen Guillemin, Carol H. Kim -- Hematopoietic stem cell development : using the zebrafish to identify the signaling networks and physical forces regulating hematopoiesis / Wolfram Goessling, Trista E. North -- Zebrafish as a model for hemorrhagic stroke / Matthew G. Butler, Aniket V. Gore, Brant M. Weinstein -- A zebrafish model for VHL and hypoxia signaling / Ellen van Rooijen, Kirankumar Santhakumar, Ive Logister, Emile Voest, Stefan Schulte-Merker, Rachel Giles, Fredericus van Eeden -- Basement membrane diseases in zebrafish / Natália Martins Feitosa, Rebecca Richardson, Wilhelm Bloch, Matthias Hammerschmidt -- Zebrafish provides a novel model for lymphatic vascular research / Terhi Karpanen, Stefan Schulte-Merker -- Not all bones are created equal : using zebrafish and other teleost species in osteogenesis research / Alexander Apschner, Stefan Schulte-Merker, P. Eckhard Witten -- Zebrafish assays of ciliopathies / Norann A. Zaghloul, Nicholas Katsanis -- Infectious disease modeling and innate immune function in zebrafish embryos / Chao Cui, Erica L. Benard, Zakia Kanwal, Oliver W. Stockhammer, Michiel van der Vaart, Anna Zakrzewska, Herman P. Spaink, Annemarie H. Meijer -- Zebrafish as a model for the study of human cancer / Julia Etchin, John P. Kanki, A. Thomas Look -- Generating and analyzing fish models of melanoma / E. Elizabeth Patton, Marie E. Mathers, Manfred Schartl -- Screening pancreatic oncogenes in zebrafish using the Gal14/UAS system / Shu Liu, Steven D. Leach -- Zebrafish models of rhabdomysarcoma / Eleanor Y. Chen, David M. Langenau -- Transplantation in zebrafish / Pulin Li, Richard M. White, Leonard I. Zon -- Disease modeling by gene targeting using microRNAs / C.-C. Lan, I.U.S. Leong, D. Lai, D.R. Love -- Fluorescent imaging of cancer in zebrafish / Myron S. Ignatius, David M. Langenau -- The role of Fanconi anemia/BRCA genes in zebrafish sex determination / Adriana Rodríguez-Marí, John H. Postlethwait -- Chemical screening in zebrafish for novel biological and therapeutic discovery / Justin L. Tan, Leonard I. Zon -- Using the zebrafish photomotor response for psychotropic drug screening / David Kokel, Randall T. Peterson -- Designing zebrafish chemical screens / Randall T. Peterson, Mark C. Fishman.
- Zebrafish : genetics, genomics and informatics. 3rd ed. 2011ScienceDirectPt.1 Forward and reverse genetics : Generating conditional mutations in zebrafish using gene-trap mutagenesis / Lisette A. Maddison, Jianjun Lu, Wenbiao Chen -- Tol2-mediated transgenesis, gene trapping, enhancer trapping, and the Gal4-UAS system / Gembu Abe, Maximilliano L. Suster, Koichi Kawakami -- Engineering zinc finger nucleases for targeted mutagenesis of zebrafish / Jeffry D. Sander, J.-R. Joanna Yeh, Randall T. Peterson, J. Keith Joung -- Retroviral-mediated insertional mutagenesis in zebrafish / Adam Amsterdam, Gaurav Kumar Varshney, Shawn Michael Burgess -- Genetic screens for mutations affecting adult traits and parental-effect genes / Francisco Pelegri, Mary C. Mullins -- High-throughput target-selected gene inactivation in zebrafish / Ross N.W. Kettleborough, Ewart de Bruijn, Freek van Eeden, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Genetic suppressor screens in haploids / Xiaoying Bai, Zhongan Yang, Hong Jiang, Shuo Lin, Leonard I. Zon -- Transgenic zebrafish using transposable elements / Karl J. Clark, Mark D. Urban, Kimberly J. Skuster, Stephen C. Ekker -- Spatiotemporal control of embryonic gene expression using caged morpholinos / Ilya A. Shestopalov, James K. Chen -- Pt.2 Transgenesis : Advanced zebrafish transgenesis with Tol2 and application for Cre/lox recombination experiments / Christian Mosimann, Leonard I. Zion -- Use of phage PhiC31 integrase as a tool for zebrafish genome manipulation / James A. Lister -- Method for somatic cell nuclear transfer in zebrafish / Kannika Siripattarapravat, Jose B. Cibelli -- Pt.3 The zebrafish genome and mapping technologies : Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) panels for rapid positional cloning in zebrafish / Matthew D. Clark, Victor Guryev, Ewart de Bruijn, Isaac J. Nijman, Masazumi Tada, Catherine Wilson, Panos Deloukas, John H. Postlethwait, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Molecular cytogenetic methodologies and a BAC probe panel resource for genomic analyses in the zebrafish / Kimberly P. Dobrinski, Kim H. Brown, Jennifer L. Freeman, Charles Lee -- Conserved synteny and the zebrafish genome / Julian M. Catchen, Ingo Braasch, John H. Postlethwait -- The zon laboratory guide to positional cloning in zebrafish / Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Pt.4 Informatics and comparative genomics : Data extraction, transformation, and dissemination through ZFIN / Douglas G. Howe, Ken Frazer, David Fashena, Leyla Ruzicka, Yvonne Bradford, Sridhar Ramachandran, Barbara J. Ruef, Ceri Van Slyke, Amy Singer, Monte Westerfield -- DNA methylation profiling in zebrafish / Shan-Fu Wu, Haiying Zhang, Saher Sue Hammond, Magdalena Potok, David A. Nix, David A. Jones, Bradley R. Cairns -- Chromatin immunoprecipitation in adult zebrafish red cells / Eirini Trompouki, Teresa Venezia Bowman, Anthony DiBiase, Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Discerning different in vivo roles of microRNAs by experimental approaches in zebrafish / Luke Pase, Graham J. Lieschke -- Sequencing-based expression profiling in zebrafish / Jin Liang, Gabriel Renaud, Shawn M. Burgess -- Chromatin modification in zebrafish development / Jordi Cayuso Mas, Emily S. Noël, Elke A. Ober -- Pt.5 Infrastructure : Advances in zebrafish husbandry and management / Christian Lawrence -- Aquaculture and husbandry at the Zebrafish International Resource Center / Zoltán M. Varga.
- Zebrafish neurobehavioral protocols 2011Springer ProtocolsVideo-Aided Analysis of Zebrafish Locomotion and Anxiety-Related Behavioral Responses / Jonathan M. Cachat, Peter R. Canavello, Salem I. Elkhayat, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Marco F. Elegante, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, David H. Tien, Anna K. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Allan V. Kalueff -- Videograms: A Method for Repeatable Unbiased Quantitative Behavioral Analysis Without Scoring or Tracking / Russell C. Wyeth, Oliver R. Braubach, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Automated Imaging of Avoidance Behavior in Larval Zebrafish / Ruth M. Colwill, Robbert Creton -- Quantifying Anti-predator Responses to Chemical Alarm Cues / Brian D. Wisenden -- Modified Associative Learning T-Maze Test for Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- Zebrafish Conditioned Place Preference Models of Drug Reinforcement and Relapse to Drug Seeking / Amit Parmar, Miral Parmar, Caroline H. Brennan -- A Simple and Effective Method to Condition Olfactory Behaviors in Groups of Zebrafish / Oliver R. Braubach, Russell C. Wyeth, Andrew Murray, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Aquatic Light/Dark Plus Maze Novel Environment for Assessing Anxious Versus Exploratory Behavior in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- A Novel Test Battery to Assess Drug-Induced Changes in Zebrafish Social Behavior / David J. Echevarria, Christine Buske, Christina N. Toms, David J. Jouandot -- Measuring Agonistic Behavior in Zebrafish / Henning Schneider -- Measuring Endocrine (Cortisol) Responses of Zebrafish to Stress / Peter R. Canavello, Jonathan M. Cachat, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Chelsea Grimes, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Hakima Amri, Allan V. Kalueff -- Phenotyping of Zebrafish Homebase Behaviors in Novelty-Based Tests / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Keith Wong, Nadine Wu, Leah Grossman, Christopher Suciu, Jason Goodspeed, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Siddharth Gaikwad, Ferdous Kadri, Kyung Min Chung, Julia Tan, Ashley Denmark, Thomas Gilder, John DiLeo, Katie Chang, Kevin Frank, Eli Utterback, Patrick Viviano, Allan V. Kalueff -- Neurophenotyping of Adult Zebrafish Using the Light/Dark Box Paradigm / Adam Stewart, Caio Maximino, Thiago Marques de Brito, Anderson Manoel Herculano, Amauri Gouveia, Silvio Morato, Jonathan M. Cachat, Siddharth Gaikwad, Marco F. Elegante, Peter C. Hart, Allan V. Kalueff -- Intraperitoneal Injection as a Method of Psychotropic Drug Delivery in Adult Zebrafish / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Christopher Suciu, Peter C. Hart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Eli Utterback, John DiLeo, Allan V. Kalueff -- Assessing the Maximum Predictive Validity for Neuropharmacological Anxiety Screening Assays Using Zebrafish / Amanda Linker, Adam Stewart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Jonathan M. Cachat, Marco F. Elegante, Allan V. Kalueff, Jason E. Warnick -- Deconstructing Adult Zebrafish Behavior with Swim Trace Visualizations / Jonathan M. Cachat, Adam Stewart, Eli Utterback, Evan Kyzar, Peter C. Hart, Dillon Carlos, Siddharth Gaikwad, Molly Hook, Kathryn Rhymes, Allan V. Kalueff.
- Zebrafish. Cellular and developmental biology. Part A. 3rd ed. 2010ScienceDirectPart I. Cellular Biology -- Chapter 1. Analyzing Retinal Axon Guidance in Zebrafish / Fabienne E. Poulain, John A. Gaynes, Cornelia Stacher Hörndli, Mei-Yee Law, Chi-Bin Chien -- Chapter 2. Imaging Blood Vessels in the Zebrafish / Makoto Kamei, Sumio Isogai, Weijun Pan, Brant M. Weinstein -- Chapter 3. Medaka Haploid Embryonic Stem Cells / Yunhan Hong -- Part II. Developmental and Neural Biology -- Chapter 4. Neurogenesis / Prisca Chapouton, Leanne Godinho -- Chapter 5. Studying Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System Development and Neuroblastoma in Zebrafish / Rodney A. Stewart, Jeong-Soo Lee, Martina Lachnit, A. Thomas Look, John P. Kanki, Paul D. Henion -- Chapter 6. Analysis of the Retina in the Zebrafish Model / Andrei Avanesov, Jarema Malicki -- Chapter 7. Photoreceptor Structure and Development: Analyses using GFP Transgenes / Brian D. Perkins, James M. Fadool -- Chapter 8. Physiological Recordings from Zebrafish Lateral-Line Hair Cells and Afferent Neurons / Josef G. Trapani, Teresa Nicolson -- Chapter 9. Zebrafish Kidney Development / Iain A. Drummond, Alan J. Davidson -- Chapter 10. Molecular Regulation of Pancreas Development in Zebrafish / Robin A. Kimmel, Dirk Meyer -- Chapter 11. Monitoring Sleep and Arousal in Zebrafish / Jason Rihel, David A. Prober, Alexander F. Schier -- Chapter 12. Use of Flatbed Transparency Scanners in Zebrafish Research: Versatile and Economical Adjuncts to Traditional Imaging Tools for the Danio rerio Laboratory / Charles A. Lessman, Michael R. Taylor, Wilda Orisme, Ethan A. Carver.
- Print Material
- The discovery of zinc fingers and their practical applications in gene regulation : a personal account / Aaron Klug -- C2H2 zinc fingers as DNA binding domains / Shiro Iuchi -- TFIIIA : a sophisticated zinc finger protein / Raymond S. Brown and Jane Flint -- GAGA : structural basis for single Cys2His2 zinc finger-DNA interaction / G. Marius Clore and James G. Omichinski -- The DNA-binding domain of GATA transcription factors : a prototypical Type IV Cys2-Cys2 zinc finger / Angela M. Gronenborn -- MutM : single C2C2 zinc finger-DNA interaction / Ryoji Masui, Noriko Nakagawa, and Seiki Kuramitsu -- Homing endonuclease I-TevI : an atypical zinc finger with a novel function / Patrick Van Roey, Marlene Belfort, and Victoria Derbyshire -- Zinc finger interactions with metals and other small molecules / Jay S. Hanas, Jason L. Larabee, and James R. Hocker -- Synthetic zinc finger transcription factors / Nicoletta Corbi, Valentina Libri, and Claudio Passananti -- TFIIA and p43 : binding to 5S ribosomal RNA / Paul J. Romaniuk -- RNA binding by single zinc fingers / Martyn K. Darby -- Wig-1, a p53-induced zinc finger protein that binds double stranded RNA / Cristina Mendez-Vidal ... [et al.] -- Tandem CCCH zinc finger proteins in mRNA binding / Perry J. Blackshear, Ruth S. Phillips, and Wi S. Lai -- Ribosomal zinc finger proteins : the structure and the function of yeast YL37a / John Dresios, Yuen-Ling Chan, and Ira G. Wool -- LIM domain and its binding to target proteins / Algirdas Velyvis and Jun Qin -- Ring finger-B box-coiled coil (RBCC) proteins as ubiquitin ligase in the control of protein degradation and gene regulation / Kazuhiro Ikeda, Satoshi Inoue, and Masami Muramatsu -- Structure and function of the CBP/p300 TAZ domains / Roberto N. De Guzman ... [et al.] -- A zinc ribbon motif is essential for the formation of functional tetrameric protein kinase CK2 / Odile Filhol, Maria Jose Benitez, and Claude Cochet -- The FYVE finger : a phosphoinositide binding domain / Harald Stenmark -- The BTB domain zinc finger proteins / Gilbert G. Prive ... [et al.] -- KRAB zinc finger proteins : a family of repressors mediating heterochromatin-associated gene silencing / Shiro Iuchi -- The superfamily of SCAN domain containing zinc finger transcription factors / Tucker Collins and Tara L. Sander -- SP1 and Huntington's disease / Dimitri Krainc -- The role of WT1 in development and disease / Sean Bong Lee, Hongjie Li, and Ho-Shik Kim -- Yin yang 1 / Huifei Liu and Yang Shi -- The multiple cellular functions of TFIIIA / Natalie Kuldell -- The role of the Ikaros gene family in lymphocyte development / Pablo Gomez-del Arco ... [et al.] -- Basonuclin : a zinc finger protein of epithelial cells and reproductive germ cells / Howard Green and Hung Tseng -- ZAS zinc finger proteins : the other kB-binding protein family / Carl E. Allen and Lai-Chu Wu -- Role of GATA factors in development / Marc Haenlin and Lucas Waltzer -- The androgen receptor and spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy / F. Piccioni, C.J. Sumner, and Kenneth H. Fischbeck -- The role of XPA in DNA repair / Takahisa Ikegami and Masahiro Shirakawa -- MOF, an acetyl transferase involved in dosage compensation in drosophila, uses a CCHS finger for substrate recognition / Asifa Akhtar and Peter B. Becker -- MDM2 : ring finger protein and regulator of p53 / Liqing Wu and Carl G. Maki -- The zip family of zinc transporters / David J. Eide -- Apoptosis by zinc deficiency / Kirsteen H. Maclean.
- Print Material1. T. Zirkulationsorgane, Mediastinum, Zwerchfell, obere Luftwege -- 2. T. Trachae. Bronchien. Lungen. Pleura.
- Accurately diagnose the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions with the most trusted atlas in the field: Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th Edition. Over 2,500 superb clinical photographs provide unparalleled coverage of important clinical signs and symptoms - from the common (pinkeye) to the rare (Williams syndrome). Trusted by residents and clinicians alike, this updated classic helps you quickly and confidently diagnose any childhood condition you're likely to encounter. Get the comprehensive coverage you need - from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods - with over 2,500 practical, clinical photographs to help identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders. Benefit from authoritative guidance on genetic disorders and dysmorphic conditions, neonatology, developmental-behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, conditions of each body system, child abuse and neglect, infectious disease, surgery, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, orthopedics, and craniofacial syndromes - all enhanced by over 3,400 high-quality images. Prepare for the pediatric boards with one of the best, most widely used review tools available.
- Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations Robert M. Zollinger Jr., E. Christopher Ellison ; illustrations ... by Marita Bitans and Jennifer Smith.. 9th ed. 2011AccessSurgery
- Zoom gastroscopy magnifying endoscopy in the stomach 2014SpringerSince magnifying endoscopy of the stomach, or zoom gastroscopy, was first performed at the beginning of the 21st century , there have been numerous findings in the field worldwide. The author of this volume has developed a standardized magnifying endoscopy technique that enables endoscopists to constantly visualize the microanatomy (subepithelial capillaries and the epithelial structure) within the stomach. With this technology, it has become easy to obtain magnified endoscopic findings. Techniques differ, however, depending upon the endoscopist. Endoscopists around the world do not have a standardized magnifying endoscopy technique, which is mandatory for the scientific analysis of their findings. In addition, there is no logical explanation for how and which microanatomies are visualized by magnifying endoscopy with narrow-band imaging in the glandular epithelium of the stomach. This inconsistency results in considerable confusion among researchers and clinicians and a lack of terminology for the purposes of analysis. As magnifying endoscopy with narrow-band imaging (NBI) becomes more popular throughout the world, there is increased demand for a specialized reference book focused on this subject. The aims of the present volume, Zoom Gastroscopy: Magnifying Endoscopy in the Stomach, are manifold: (1) to illustrate the standard magnifying endoscopic technique that can visualize subepithelial mucosal microvessels as small as capillaries, the smallest unit of blood vessels in the human body, (2) to explain the optical phenomena and principles for NBI and its application to magnifying endoscopy, (3) to clarify which microanatomies are visualized by magnifying endoscopy with NBI and how this is achieved, and (4) to present a diagnostic system so called VS classification system for early gastric neoplasias. With a single author, the book consistently uses uniform anatomical terms to describe endoscopic findings, providing an essential reference for endoscopists in the world.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.