NAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Nails. 3rd ed. 2005Print Material
- Navigational surgery of the facial skeleton 2007, Springer
- Nervous system 2009Print Material
- Net anatomy Sch Educ SystSite is designed to teach human anatomy to students of the health professions, and to serve to review anatomy for clinical rotations and USMLE preparation.
- NetAnatomy Sch Educ SystSite is designed to teach human anatomy to students of the health professions, and to serve to review anatomy for clinical rotations and USMLE preparation.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 1, Reproductive system. 2nd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Development of the genital tracts and functional relationships of the gonads -- section 2. The penis and male perineum -- section 3. The scrotum and testis -- section 4. The seminal vesicles and prostate -- section 5. Sperm and ejaculation -- section 6. The vulva -- section 7. The vagina -- section 8. The uterus and cervix -- section 9. The fallopian tubes -- section 10. The ovaries -- section 11. The ovum and reproduction -- section 12. Pregnancy -- section 13. The breast.
- Section 1. Pituitary and hypothalamus -- section 2. Thyroid -- section 3. Adrenal -- section 4. Reproduction -- section 5. Pancreas -- section 6. Bone and calcium -- section 7. Lipids and nutrition -- section 8. Genetics and endocrine neoplasia.
- Section 1. Anatomy and embryology -- section 2. Physiology -- section 3. Diagnostic procedures -- section 4. Diseases and pathology -- section 5. Therapies and therapeutic procedures.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 4, Integumentary system. 2nd ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyAnatomy, Physiology, and Embryology -- Benign Growths -- Malignant Growths -- Rashes -- Autoimmune Blistering Diseases -- Infectious Diseases -- Hair and Nail Diseases -- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases -- Genodermatoses and Syndromes.
- Section 1: Anatomy of the Urinary Tract -- Section 2: Normal and Abnormal Development -- Section 3: Physiology -- Section 4: Renal Diseases -- Section 5: Urinary Tract Infections -- Section 6: Urinary Tract Obstructions -- Section 7: Traumatic Injuries -- Section 8: Voiding Dysfunction -- Section 9: Neoplasms -- Section 10: Therapeutics.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 6, Musculoskeletal system. Part I, Upper limb 2013, ClinicalKey
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 6, Musculoskeletal system. Part II, Spine and lower limb. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeySection 1: Spine -- Section 2: Pelvis, Hip, and Thigh -- Section 3: Knee -- Section 4: Lower Leg -- Section 5: Ankle and Foot.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 6, Musculoskeletal system. Part III, Biology and systemic diseases. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeySection 1. Embryology -- section 2. Physiology -- section 3. Metabolic diseases -- section 4. Congenital and developmental disorders -- section 5. Rheumatic diseases -- section 6. Tumors of musculoskeletal system -- section 7. Injury to musculoskeletal system -- section 8. Soft tissue infections -- section 9. Complications of fracture.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 7, Nervous system. Part 1, Brain. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeySection 1: Normal and Abnormal Development -- Section 2: Cerebral Cortex and Neurocognitive Disorders -- Section 3: Epilepsy -- Section 4: Psychiatry -- Section 5: Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Sleep, and Thalamus -- Section 6: Disorders of Consciousness (Coma) -- Section 7: Basal Ganglia and Movement Disorders -- Section 8: Cerebellum and Ataxia -- Section 9: Cerebrovascular Circulation and Stroke -- Section 10: Multiple Sclerosis and Other Central Nervous System Autoimmune Disorders -- Section 11: Infections of the Nervous System -- Section 12: Neuro-Oncology -- Section 13: Headache -- Section 14: Head Trauma.
- Netter collection of medical illustrations. Volume 7, Nervous system. Part II, Spinal cord and peripheral motor and sensory systems. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeySection 1: Cranial Nerve and Neuro-Ophthalmologic Disorders -- Section 2: Spinal Cord: Anatomy and Myelopathies -- Section 3: Spinal Trauma -- Section 4: Nerve Roots and Plexus Disorders -- Section 5: Mononeuropathies -- Section 6: Peripheral Neuropathies -- Section 7: Autonomic Nervous System and Its Disorders -- Section 8: Pain -- Section 9: Floppy Infant -- Section 10: Motor Neuron and Its Disorders -- Section 11: Neuromuscular Junction and Its Disorders -- Section 12: Muscle and Its Disorders.
- Netter Collection of medical illustrations. Volume 8, Cardiovascular system. 2nd edition. 2014, ClinicalKeyView the cardiovascular system as only Netter images can depict it. This spectacularly illustrated volume, part of the masterwork known as the Netter (CIBA) "Green Books," provides a highly visual guide to the heart, from basic science, anatomy, and physiology to pathology and injury. This classic Netter reference has been updated to mirror the many exciting advances in cardiovascular medicine and imaging - offering unparalleled insights into anatomy, physiology, and clinical conditions. Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the cardiovascular system in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations and radiologic images. Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions. Grasp current clinical concepts regarding development, pediatrics, and adult medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style. Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine. Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
- Netter's Atlas of human embryology. Updated ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyHere's a rich pictorial review of normal and abnormal human prenatal development. For each body system or region, you'll find a brief description of the developmental plan, with key concepts and terminology, followed by discussions of histological principles, the classification of congenital defects, and basic cellular, molecular, and genetic concepts. An emphasis on morphological patterns in the embryo and fetus makes it easy to understand the structure and function of the adult body and the embryonic basis of birth defects. Summary tables and terminology sections at the end of each chapter, plus an appendix with all major congenital defects and their embryonic basis, make it easy to review course material and prepare for the USMLE.
- Netter's Atlas of neuroscience. 2nd ed. 2010, ClinicalKey"Netters Atlas of Neuroscience, by David L. Felten and Anil N. Shetty, is an atlas and textbook that combines nearly 400 illustrations and radiologic images highlighting key neuroanatomical concepts and clinical correlations with updated information that reflects our current understanding of the nervous system. It offers user-friendly coverage in three parts-an overview of the nervous system, regional neuroscience, and systemic neuroscience- that enable you to review complex neural structures and systems from different contexts. Online access to Student Consult- where you will find the complete fully searchable contents of the book, videos of imaging sequences, links to relevant content in other Student Consult titles, and more- further enhances your study and helps to prepare you for exams."--Publisher's website.
- Netter's Clinical anatomy. 2nd ed. 2010, MD ConsultIntroduction to the human body -- Back -- Thorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head and neck.
- Netter's clinical anatomy. Third edition. [3rd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyNetter's Clinical Anatomy, 3rd Edition is a Clinical Anatomy textbook you will actually "read." A concise, focused and manageable medical reference textbook for your busy lives! The uniquely aesthetic and memorable Netter-style illustrations-accompanied by descriptive text and tables-help you to visually grasp and focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts. Multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter plus online access to the complete text-with additional Clinical examples and study questions-result in a thorough but quick introduction to basic and clinical anatomy as well as a fast review source-the perfect supplement to your course's syllabus, lectures, conferences and labs. Enhance your learning and understanding with "Clinical Focus" boxes presenting hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Features and Characteristics boxes that explain the relation between structure and function. Get a quick overview of the MSK system. Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Netter's concise orthopaedic anatomy. 2nd ed. 2010, ClinicalKey"Along with the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions you'll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging."--BOOK JACKET.
- Print Material
- Netter's concise radiologic anatomy. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyDesigned to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy, 2nd Edition matches radiologic images-from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions-to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing "dissection tool" for viewing human anatomy in the living patient! Quickly review key information with a concise, user-friendly format that is organized and color-coded to be in-line with Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition. View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Netter's correlative imaging : 2015, ClinicalKeyOverview of brain -- Brain -- Thalamus and basal ganglia -- Limbic system -- Brainstem and cranial nerves -- Ventricles and cerebrospinal fluid cisterns -- Sella turcica -- Overview of head and neck -- Paranasal sinuses -- Orbits -- Mandible, muscles of mastication -- Temporal bone (middle ear, cochlea, vestibular system) -- Oral cavity, pharynx, and suprahyoid neck -- Hypopharynx, larynx, and infrahyoid neck -- Overview of spine -- Spine.
- Netter's correlative imaging. Abdominal and pelvic anatomy 2013, ClinicalKey"Visualize normal anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis like never before with Netter's Correlative Imaging: Abdominal and Pelvic Anatomy. This outstanding radiology reference from Dr. Drew A. Torigian and Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell features beautiful and instructive Netter paintings and illustrated cross-sections created in the Netter style, presented side by side with high-quality patient MR images to help you envision and review both gastrointestinal and genitourinary anatomy section by section."--Publisher's website.
- Netter's Correlative imaging. Cardiothoracic anatomy 2013, ClinicalKeyOverview of thoracic anatomy -- Thoracic soft tissue and lung -- Pulmonary anatomy and variants -- Thoracic lymph nodes -- Cisterna chyli and thoracic duct -- Venous anatomy and variants -- Overview of cardiac anatomy -- Cardiac anatomy using CT -- Cardiac anatomy using MR.
- Netter's correlative imaging. Musculoskeletal anatomy 2011, ClinicalKeyMusculoskeletal Anatomy is the first title in the brand new Netter's Correlative Imaging series. Series editor and specialist in musculoskeletal imaging Dr. Nancy Major and coauthor, Michael Malinzak, presents Netter's beautiful and instructive paintings and illustrated cross sections created in the Netter style side-by-side with high-quality patient MR images created with commonly used pulse sequences to help you visualize the anatomy section by section. With in-depth coverage and concise descriptive text for at-a-glance information and access to correlated images online, this atlas is a comprehensive reference that's ideal for today's busy imaging specialists. View upper and lower limbs in sagittal, coronal, and axial view MRs of commonly used pulse sequences, each slice complemented by a detailed illustration in the instructional and aesthetic Netter style. Find anatomical landmarks quickly and easily through comprehensive labeling and concise text highlighting key points related to the illustration and image pairings. Correlate patient data to idealized normal anatomy in the approximately 30 cross-sections per joint that illustrate the complexities of musculoskeletal anatomy.
- Netter's essential histology. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyNetter's Essential Histology integrates gross anatomy and embryology with classic histology slides and cutting-edge scanning electron microscopy to give you a rich visual understanding of this complex subject. This histology textbook-atlas has a strong anatomy foundation and utilizes a variety of visual elements - including Netter illustrations and light and electron micrographs - to teach you the most indispensible histologic concepts and their clinical relevance. Excellent as both a reference and a review, Netter's Essential Histology will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career. Gain a rich understanding of this vital subject through the succinct explanatory histology text. Learn to recognize both normal and diseased structures at the microscopic level with the aid of succinct explanatory text as well as numerous clinical boxes.Access the entire contents and ancillary components online at Student Consult, view images and histology slides at different magnifications, and watch new narrated video overviews of each chapter.Take your learning one step further with the purchase of Netter's Histology Flash Cards (sold separately), designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury.
- Netter's essential physiology. 1st ed. 2009, ClinicalKeyThe Cell and Fluid Homeostasis -- Membrane Transport -- Nerve and Muscle Physiology -- Organization and General Functions of the Nervous System -- Sensory Physiology -- The Somatic Motor System -- The Autonomic Nervous System -- Overview of the Heart and Circulation -- Cardiac Electrophysiology -- Flow, Pressure, and Resistance -- The Cardiac Pump -- The Peripheral Circulation -- Pulmonary Ventilation and Perfusion and Diffusion of Gases -- The Mechanics of Breathing -- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Transport and Control of Respiration -- Overview, Glomerular Filtration, and Renal Clearance -- Renal Transport Processes -- Urine Concentration and Dilution Mechanisms -- Regulation of Extracellular Fluid Volume and Osmolarity -- Regulation of Acid-Base Balance by the Kidneys -- Overview of the Gastrointestinal Tract -- Motility through the Gastrointestinal Tract -- Gastrointestinal Secretions -- Hepatobiliary Function -- Digestion and Absorption -- General Principles of Endocrinology and Pituitary and Hypothalamic Hormones -- Thyroid Hormones -- Adrenal Hormones -- The Endocrine Pancreas -- Calcium-Regulating Hormones -- Hormones of the Reproductive System.
- Netter's Head and neck anatomy for dentistry. 2nd ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyNeil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that's relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene. Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen. Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia. Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures. Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Print Material
- Netter's Illustrated human pathology. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyProvides clear representations of common human diseases and concentrates on pathologic anatomy. Each chapter relates the anatomical changes to the functional and clinical manifestations of over 150 diseases and their underlying causes and mechanisms.
- Print Material
- Netter's Illustrated pharmacology. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKey
- Netter's Internal medicine. 2nd ed. 2009, ClinicalKey
- Netter's Obstetrics and gynecology. 2nd ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyThis resource pairs more than 250 Netter images with concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference. New and expanded coverage including a new section on gynaecological and obstetric procedures, overviews of preventative women's health, healthy pregnancy, and counseling place need-to-know guidance at your fingertips for regular office visits, while short reference lists cite graded evidence-based studies for more in-depth research. The result is a superb source for fast clinical reference as well as patient and staff education. Presents more than 250 Netter and Netter-style illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease. Presents topics of importance to obstetrics and gynecology practice, including common procedures, health maintenance schedules, healthy pregnancy check-ups, contraception, counseling, and other preventive care. Includes an evidence-based reference list in each chapter, enabling you to research further into clinical studies with varying levels of evidence.
- Netter's Surgical anatomy and approaches 2014, ClinicalKey
- Netter's surgical anatomy review P.R.N. 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Head and neck -- section 2. Back and spinal cord -- section 3. Thorax -- section 4. Abdomen -- section 5. Pelvis and perineum -- section 6. Upper limb -- section 7. Lower limb.
- Neuro-ophthalmology illustrated 2009, ThiemeThe neuro-ophthalmic examination -- Funduscopic examination -- Visual fields -- Ancillary testing commonly used in neuro-ophthalmology -- Visual loss : an overview -- Transient visual loss -- Retinal vascular diseases -- Optic neuropathies -- Disc edema -- Disorders of higher cortical function -- Abnormal visual perceptions : hallucinations and illusions -- The pupil -- Diplopia -- Orbital syndrome -- Cavernous sinus and orbital vascular disorders -- Nystagmus and other ocular oscillations -- Disorders of the eyelid -- Nonorganic neuro-ophthalmic symptoms and signs -- Diagnosis of headache and facial pain -- Disorders commonly encountered in neuro-ophthalmology.
- Neuroanatomy of language regions of the human brain. First edition. [1st ed.] 2014, ScienceDirectNeuroanatomy of Language Regions of the Human Brain is a richly illustrated, practical reference for any scientist interested in the study of brain and language, providing insight into the pathways for certain aspects of language processing and covering both classic work and modern discoveries. Anatomical research now shows neural pathways linking language comprehension regions to speech regions, and others pathways linking parietal areas involved in writing and reading with those essential for motor control and language production.
- Neuroanatomy-- an illustrated colour text. Fifth edition. [5th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyNow fully revised and updated, this leading ICT series volume offers concise, superbly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to the practice of modern clinical neurology. Building on the huge success of previous editions, Neuroanatomy ICT, fifth edition is designed and written primarily with the medical student in mind, although it will again be valued by the range of other students and professionals who need a clear, current understanding of this important area. Minimum assumptions are made of existing knowledge of the subject. This edition now comes with an enhanced electronic version - hosted on the new, improved Student Consult platform - providing an even richer learning experience and rapid reference anytime, anywhere! Notoriously difficult concepts made clear in straightforward and concise text Level of detail carefully judged to facilitate understanding of the fundamental neuroanatomical principles and the workings of the nervous system, providing a sound basis for the diagnosis and treatment of contemporary neurological disorders All new line drawings and photographs incorporated throughout to further improve clarity and reflect the latest imaging techniques Clinical material and topic summaries fully updated and highlighted in succinct boxes within the text Clinical syndromes/symptoms index provided with cross-referencing to relevant text Memorable pictorial summaries of symptoms associated with the main clinical syndromes New added value electronic content - including self-assessment material to aid revision and check your understanding - is incorporated within the superb, complimentary enhanced eBook.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Neuropathology 2014, ClinicalKey
- Neuropathology 2005Print Material
- Print Material
- Neuropathology. 3rd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyPathologic reactions in the CNS -- Fetal and neonatal hypoxic-ischemic lesions -- Malformations -- Hydrocephalus -- Disorders that primarily affect white matter -- Neurodegenerative disorders of gray matter in childhood -- Miscellaneous pediatric disorders -- Adult hypoxic and ischemic lesions -- Vascular disease and infarcts -- Hemorrhage -- Head and spinal injuries -- Acute viral infections -- Chronic and subacute viral infections of the CNS -- Rickettsial and mycoplasma infections -- Acute bacterial infections and bacterial abscesses -- Chronic bacterial infections and neurosarcoidosis -- Fungal infections -- Parasitic infections -- Multiple sclerosis -- Other demyelinating diseases: inflammatory and compressive -- Vitamin deficiencies -- Systemic metabolic diseases -- Lysosomal and peroxisomal disorders -- Mitochondrial encephalopathies -- Toxic injury of the CNS -- Classification and pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases -- Motor neuron disorders -- Parkinsonism and akinetic-rigid disorders -- Ataxic disorders -- Hyperkinetic movement disorders -- Dementias -- Prion diseases -- Thalamic and pallidal degenerations, neuroaxonal dystrophy, and autonomic failure -- Classification and general concepts of CNS neoplasms -- Astrocytic neoplasms -- Non-astrocytic gliomas -- Neuroepithelial neoplasms displaying neuronal features -- Embryonal neuroepithelial neoplasms of the CNS -- Neoplasms of the pineal gland -- Choroid plexus neoplasms -- Primary CNS lymphomas -- Meningiomas -- Neoplasms in the region of the pituitary fossa -- Miscellaneous CNS neoplasms and cysts -- Neoplasms that spread to the CNS -- Paraneoplastic disorders.
- Neuroradiology. 3rd ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyTechniques in neuroimaging -- Cranial anatomy -- Neoplasms of the brain -- Vascular diseases of the brain / Robert D. Zimmerman -- Head trauma -- Infectious and noninfectious inflammatory diseases of the brain -- White matter diseases -- Neurodegenerative diseases and hydrocephalus -- Congenital disorders of the brain and spine -- Orbit -- Sella and central skull base -- Temporal bone -- Sinonasal disease -- Mucosal disease of the head and neck -- Extramucosal diseases of the head of and neck -- Anatomy and degenerative diseases of the spine -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine -- Approach and pitfalls in neuroimaging.
- Normal ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system 2012, SpringerThe book provides a comprehensive description of the ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system and clear guidance on the technique. Ultrasound images are coupled with anatomic pictures explaining probe positioning and scanning technique for the various joints of the musculoskeletal system: shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, hip, knee, foot, and ankle. For each joint there is also a brief explanation of normal anatomy as well as a list of tricks and tips and advice on how to perform the ultrasound scan in clinical practice. This book will be an excellent practical teaching guide for beginners and a useful reference for more experienced sonographers.
- Print MaterialEndocrine imaging / William H. Martin, Martin P. Sandler, and M. Reza Habibian -- Radionuclide pulmonary imaging / M. Reza Habibian and Chirayu Shah -- Cardiovascular imaging / João V. Vitola and Dominique Delbeke -- Neurologic imaging / Dominique Delbeke and Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto -- Gastrointestinal and correlative abdominal nuclear medicine imaging / M. Reza Habibian and Chirayu Shah -- Renal scintigraphy / Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto and Dominique Delbeke -- Musculoskeletal scintigraphy / M. Reza Habibian and Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto -- Oncologic imaging / Dominique Delbeke and William H. Martin -- Artifacts / James A. Patton.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.