- Hair follicle 2005, Springer
- Hand bone age. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Handbook of practical immunohistochemistry 2011, SpringerQuality management and regulation / Jeffrey Prichard -- Technique and troubleshooting of antibody testing / Fan Lin and Jianhui Shi -- Overview of automated immunohistochemistry / Jeffrey Prichard, Angela Bitting, and Joe Myers -- Automated staining : Dako perspective / Ole F. Rasmussen and Andreas Schønau -- Automated staining : Ventana perspective / Angela Sattler -- Tissue microarray / Myra Wilkerson and Erin Powell -- Unknown primary/undifferentiated neoplasms in surgical and cytologic specimens / Fan Lin and Haiyan Liu -- Exfoliative cytopathology / Steven Meschter and Jan F. Silverman -- Predictive markers of breast cancer : ER, PR, and HER2 / Jeffrey Prichard, David Hicks, and Elizabeth Hammond -- Central and peripheral nerve system tumors / Hueizhi (Hope) Wu, Conrad Schuerch, and Douglas C. Miller -- Thyroid and parathyroid gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Ronald A. DeLellis -- Adrenal gland / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Salivary gland and other head and neck structures / Conrad Schuerch -- Lung, pleura, and mediastinum / Kai Zhang and Phillip Cagle -- Breast / Haiyan Liu -- Uterus / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Ovary / Jeffrey Prichard, Haiyan Liu, and Myra Wilkerson -- Prostate gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Qihui (Jim) Zhai -- Urinary bladder / Myra Wilkerson -- Kidney / Fan Lin and Ximing J. Yang -- Testis and paratesticular tissues / Myra Wilkerson -- Pancreas and ampulla / Fan Lin and Hanlin L. Wang -- Liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder / Jeffrey Prichard and Fan Lin -- Upper gastrointestinal tract / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Lower gastrointestinal tract and microsatellite instability / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Soft tissue and bone tumors / Shaobo Zhu and Markku Miettinen -- Lymph node / Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang and Nadine S. Aguilera -- Bone marrow / R. Patrick Dorion and Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang -- Infectious diseases / Dirk M. Elston, Lawrence E. Gibson, and Heinz Kutzner -- Skin / Tammie Ferringer -- Application of direct immunofluorescence for the skin and mucosal biopsies : a practical review / William B. Tyler -- In situ hybridization in surgical and cytologic specimens / Hong Yin and Barbara Paynton.
- Harley's Pediatric ophthalmology. 5th ed. 2005, OvidGenetics of eye disease / Terri L. Young and Leila M. Khazaeni -- Neonatal ophthalmology: ocular development in childhood / Kammi B. Gunton, Leonard B. Nelson, and Scott E. Olitsky -- Retinopathy of prematurity / James D. Reynolds -- The pediatric eye examination / John W. Simon and Nalini K. Aggarwal -- Electrodiagnostic tests of the retina and higher centers / Ronald E. Carr -- Refraction in infants and children / Michael X. Repka -- Ambylopia / Evelyn A. Paysse and David K. Coats -- Sensory adaptations in strabismus / Marshall M. Parks -- Strabismus disorders / Scott E. Olitsky and Leonard B. Nelson -- Surgical management of strabismus / Rudolph S. Wagner -- Conjunctival diseases / Cintia F. Gomi ... [et al.] -- Diseases of the cornea / Christopher J. Rapuano and Peter R. Laibson -- Pediatric cataracts and lens anomalies / Derek B. Hess, Rachel A. Tesser, and Edward G. Buckley -- Glaucoma in infants and children / Sharon F. Freedman and David S. Walton -- Uveitis in children / Conrad L. Giles, Antonio Capone Jr., and Mandar M. Joshi -- Diseases of the retina and vitreous / Eric D. Weichel ... [et al.] -- Congenital abnormalities of the optic disc / Gary C. Brown and Melissa M. Brown -- Disorders of the lacrimal apparatus in infancy and childhood / Deborah K. VanderVeen -- Pediatric eyelid disorders / Forrest J. Ellis -- Disorders of the orbit / Daniel P. Schaefer -- Ocular tumors of childhood / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- The systemic hamartomatoses ("phakomatoses") / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- Ocular abnormalities in childhood metabolic disorders / Avery H. Weiss -- Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology / Robert C. Sergott and Denise Hug -- Nystagmus / Mitchell B. Strominger -- Ocular trauma and its prevention / Robert A. Catalano -- Role of the ophthalmologist in learning disorders / Harold P. Koller and Kenneth B. Goldberg -- Working with visually impaired children and their families / Marilyn A. Moller with Rose D. Skolnick -- Medicolegal issues in pediatric ophthalmology / Edward L. Raab -- The evolution of strabismus surgery / Norman B. Medow.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Hemangiomas and vascular malformations 2009, Springer
- Hematopathology. 1st ed. 2008, ScienceDirect
- Herpes simplex virus epithelial keratitis 2010, Springer
- Hidden beauty 2013Print Material"This collaborative project by a scientist and artist from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine asks the reader to consider the aesthetics of human disease, both within and beyond the context of our preconceived social systems. Disease is a dynamically powerful force of nature that acts without regard to race, religion, or culture. These forces create visually stunning patterns with a remarkable ability to evoke human emotion in isolation that differswhen viewed in the context of the disease that produced the image. We see beauty in the delicate lacework of fungal hyphae invading a blood vessel, the structure of the normal cerebellum, and the desperate drive of metastasizing cancer cells. However, appreciation of the imagery produced by disease is bittersweet; we simultaneously experience the beauty of the natural world and the pain of those living with these disease processes. Ultimately, this series of images will leave the viewer with an understanding and appreciation of visual beauty inherent within the field." -- Book jacket.
- Print MaterialIntroduction to high-resolution computed tomography -- Airway and lung anatomy -- Large airways diseases -- Bronchiectasis -- Small airways diseases -- Cystic lung diseases -- Obstructive lung diseases -- Lung transplantation and lung volume reduction surgery -- Diffuse lung diseases -- Asbestos-related diseases -- Masses -- Infectious pneumonia -- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome-related diseases.
- Hip sonography. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Histology. 5th ed. 2006Print Material
- Print Material1. Origins of immunity in antiquity: Rhazes; variolation; Lady Mary Wortley Montagu; Edwar Jenner and smallpox vaccination by cowpox inoculation -- 2. Germ theories and the advent of classical immunology -- 3. Immunochemistry (molecular immunology) --4. The Complement system: chronology and mystique -- 5. Anaphylaxis -- 6. Allergy, atopy, Arthus and Shwatzman reactions -- 7. Cellular immunity and delayed-type hypersensitivity -- 8. Immunobiology, cellular immunology and tumor immunity -- 9. Autoimmunity; Table 1. Chronology of events in the development of autoimmunity, p. 194-195 -- 10. Immunohematology -- 11. Immunogenetics, immunologic tolerane, transfusion -- 12. Immunization against infectious diseases; interferon; congenital immunodeficiencies; AIDS 13. Immunological methods -- 14. Immunological societies [primarily AAI] -- Chapter 15. Landmarks in the history of immunology [chronology], p. 313-319.
- Section 1. Isolated pediatric eye disorders -- Section 2. Ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Hospital images 2011, WileyThis gorgeous, full-color atlas and case-book presents more than sixty cases with over one hundred associated, super high-quality clinical images that a physician needs to be able to rapidly recognize and know for accurate, expedient diagnosis and treatment. The images are presented with the patient & rsquo;s brief medical history, followed by the diagnosis, brief discussion of the diagnosis, and the patient & rsquo;s clinical course and treatment. These miniature case studies encompass photos and descriptions of patients, supporting physical findings, X-rays, CT scans, electrocardiograms, blood s.
- Human anatomy 2011Print MaterialThe art of anatomy / Benjamin A. Rifkin -- Vesalius -- Estienne -- Valverde -- Eustachi -- Casseri and Spieghel -- Bidloo and Cowper -- Ruysch -- Cheselden -- Albinus -- Gautier d'Agoty -- Smellie and Hunter -- Gamelin -- Bell -- Ballie, Willan, Cruveilhier, and Carswell -- Cloquet and Sarlandière -- Bourgery -- Quain, Maclise, and Ellis -- Gray -- Braune -- Anatomy in the digital age / Michael J. Ackerman -- McCracken.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Print MaterialExternal anatomy of the brain -- Transverse sections of the spinal cord -- Transverse sections of the brainstem -- Building a brain: three-dimensional reconstructions -- Coronal sections -- Horizontal sections -- Sagittal sections -- Functional systems -- Clinical imaging.
- Human central nervous system. 4th ed. 2008, SpringerOrientation -- Development -- Gross anatomy -- Blood supply, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid circulation -- Brain slices -- Topography of spinal cord, brain stem and cerebellum -- Diencephalon: introduction and epithalamus -- Diencephalon: dorsal thalamus -- Diencephalon: ventral thalamus or subthalamus -- Diencephalon: hypothalamus -- Telencephalon: introduction and olfactory system -- Telencephalon: hippocampus and related structures -- Telencephalon: amygdala and claustrum -- Telencephalon: basal ganglia -- Telencephalon: neocortex -- General sensory systems and taste -- Vestibular system -- Auditory system -- Visual system -- Cerebellum -- Motor systems -- Reticular formation and the monoaminergic and cholinergic cell groups -- Greater limbic system.
- Human hippocampus. 4th ed. 2013, SpringerThis new edition, like previous ones, offers a precise description of the anatomy of the human hippocampus based upon neurosurgical progress and the wealth of medical imaging methods available. The first part describes the fine structures of the hippocampus and is illustrated with new original figures. A survey is then provided of current concepts explaining the functions of the hippocampus, and the external and internal hippocampal vascularization is precisely described. The last and main part of the book presents serial sections in coronal, sagittal, and axial planes; each section is accompanied by a drawing to explain the MR 3T images. The new edition is also enriched by several MRI views of major hippocampal diseases. This comprehensive atlas of human hippocampal anatomy will be of interest to all neuroscientists, including neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, and neurologists.
- Print Material
- Human osteology & skeletal radiology 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Human protein atlas DatabaseDisplays expression and localization data for human proteins in a large variety of normal tissues and cancer cells. The data are publicly available and presented as high resolution images of immunohistochemically stained tissues and cell lines. Available proteins can be reached through searches for specific genes or by browsing individual chromosomes.
- Print Material
- Hurst's Imaging cases 2014-, AccessMedicinemodule 1.Angiography CT scans : normal coronary anatomy /Milind Desai, Rahul Renapurkar --module 2.Angiography CT scans : coronary artery disease and coronary anomalies /Milind Desai, Rahul Renapurkar --module 3.Angiography CT scans : aortic and pericardial disease /Milind Desai, Rahul Renapurkar --module 4.Coronary and peripheral angiography and intervention /Duane S. Pinto, Ali Mahajerin --module 5.Cardiac MRI /Zelmira Curillova --module 6.Arrhythmia EKGs and intracardiacs /Ashok J. Shah, Ranjan K. Thakur --module 7.Transthoracic echocardiograms /Jayashri Aragam, Santanu Biswas.
- Print Material
- Hysteroscopy. 3rd ed. 2007, Ovid
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.