- Radiographic atlas of skeletal maturation 2012, Thieme"Despite the advent of modern cross-sectional imaging, skeletal radiographs remain at the crux of the initial diagnosis, particularly in the emergency and outpatient settings. The images contained herein represent composite individuals obtained at three-month intervals for the first two years of life and at yearly intervals thereafter. The authors provide a comprehensive set of reference images that document the progressive skeletal development, demonstrating the configuration, density, and relative size of the various body parts for males and females. Given the broad application of radiographs in the clinical setting, this atlas is not only intended for practicing and training radiologists, but for all of those who employ radiographs as part of their practice"--Provided by publisher.
- Radiographic atlas of skull and brain anatomy 2007, Springer
- Radiologically-guided approach to musculoskeletal anatomy 2013, SpringerIntroduction -- Introduction / Antonio Zicca, Alberto Tagliafico -- Upper limb -- Shoulder / Erica Fisci, Alberto Tagliafico -- Elbow / Alberto Tagliafico, Carlo Martinoli -- Wrist / Alberto Tagliafico, Carlo Martinoli -- Lower limb -- Hip / Alberto Tagliafico, Erica Fisci, Carlo Martinoli -- Knee / Alberto Tagliafico, Carlo Martinoli -- Ankle / Bianca Bignotti, Carlo Martinoli, Alberto Tagliafico -- Spine -- Spine / Erica Fisci, Alberto Tagliafico
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Diagnostic Imaging -- 3. Radiation Safety -- 4. X-rays and X-ray Tubes -- 5. Ultrasound -- 6. CT -- 7. MRI -- 8. Nuclear Medicine -- 9. Contrast Materials -- 10. Chest Overview -- 11. Cardiac -- 12. Abdomen -- 13. Acute Abdomen -- 14. Gastrointestinal Tract -- 15. Hepatobiliary System -- 16. Pancreas -- 17. Urinary Tract -- 18. Staging Cancer -- 19. Musculoskeletal -- 20. Severe Trauma Basics -- 21. Mammography -- 22. Interventional -- 23. Neuroradiology -- 24. Acute Care Chest -- 25. Midterm Quiz.
- Radiology 101 the basics and fundamentals of imaging. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialRadiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasonography: principles and indications / Willam E. Erkonen -- Chest / William E. Erkonen -- Abdomen / Edmund A. Franken Jr. -- Pediatric imaging / Wilbur L. Smith -- Musculoskeletal system / William E. Erkonen and Carol A. Boles -- Spine and pelvis / Carol A. Boles -- Brain / Wilbur L. Smith -- Head and neck / Yutaka Sato -- Nuclear imaging / David L. Bushnell -- Mammography / William E. Erkonen, Laurie L. Fajardo and John W. Boardman -- Interventional radiology / Thomas A. Farrell and Monte L. Harvill.
- Radiology 101 the basics and fundamentals of imaging. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialRadiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasonography : principles and indications / William E. Erkonen and Vincent A. Magnotta -- Chest / William E. Erkonen and Brad H. Thompson -- Abdomen / Edmund A. Franken, Jr. -- Pediatric imaging / Wilbur L. Smith -- Musculoskeletal system / William E. Erkonen and Carol A. Boles -- Spine and pelvis / Carol A. Boles --Brain / Wilbur L. Smith -- Head and neck / Yutaka Sato -- Nuclear imaging / David L. Bushnell, Jr. -- Breast imaging / Jeong Mi Park, William E. Erkonen, and Laurie L. Fajardo -- Interventional radiology / Thomas A. Farrell.
- Radiology for PET/CT reporting 2014, SpringerReading PET/CT scans is sometimes challenging. Not infrequently, abnormal findings on CT images are functionally silent and therefore difficult for nuclear medicine practitioners to interpret. Furthermore, in general only a low-dose CT scan is produced as part of the combined PET/CT study, and the resulting CT images may prove suboptimal for image interpretation. This atlas is designed to enable nuclear medicine practitioners who routinely read PET/CT scans to recognize the most common CT abnormalities. Slice-by-slice descriptions are provided of anatomical structures as visualized on CT scans obtained in PET/CT studies. The CT findings that may be detected while reviewing PET/CT scans of various body regions and conditions are then illustrated and fully described. The concluding section of the book is devoted to the principal MRI findings in diseases which cannot be evaluated using PETs/CTs.
- Concise, systematic atlas to thoracic radiology emphasizing computed tomography. Includes a new chapter on cardiac imaging. For practitioners. Translated from the 3rd German edition: Radiologische Diagnostik der Thoraxerkrankungen, c2005. Halftone and color images and illustrations.
- Radiology of the orbit and visual pathways 2010, ClinicalKey"Dr. Jonathan J. Dutton, a world leader in orbital surgery, presents Radiology of the Orbit and Visual Pathways. This new and unique diagnostic guide offers expert advice on the full spectrum of uses of CT and MRI, the two core methods of radiologic imaging of the orbit. An atlas style approach provides the essential text you need to accurately diagnose over 120 of the more common disorders you'll come across in your daily routine, and over 1,100 lavish illustrations enhance your visual guidance. Covering the entire visual pathways from the eye to the occipital cortex, you'll gain thorough knowledge of normal anatomy and how it compares to pathologic findings to confidently diagnose. Plus, with Expert Consult functionality, you'll have easy access to the full text online, as well as all of the book's illustrations at expertconsult.com."--Publisher's website.
- This atlas fills a gap in the literature by documenting in detail the role of nuclear medicine imaging of infection and inflammation. The pathophysiologic and molecular mechanisms on which radionuclide imaging of infection/inflammation is based are clearly explained, but the prime focus of the book is on the clinical relevance of such procedures. Their impact is demonstrated by a collection of richly illustrated teaching cases that describe the most commonly observed scintigraphic patterns, as well as anatomic variants and technical pitfalls. Due attention is paid to the application of recently developed techniques, including multimodality fusion imaging such as SPECT/CT and PET/CT. Emphasis is placed in particular on the ability of multimodality imaging to increase both the sensitivity and the specificity of radionuclide imaging. This atlas will be an excellent learning tool for residents in nuclear medicine and illuminating for other specialists with an interest in the field. Learning tool especially useful for residents in nuclear medicine and for specialists in nuclear medicine approaching the field. Useful integration for residents and for specialists also in infectious and autoimmune diseases, as well as in orthopedics.
- Rat brain in stereotaxic coordinates. Compact 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Retinal atlas 2010, ClinicalKeyOver 5,000 illustrations of the latest imaging and research findings essential for effective diagnosis of retinal disorders populate this atlas. A unique page layout consisting of optimally positioned panoramic images, magnified photos, and histopathological specimens illustrate key manifestations, giving you the best visual display of each disease. In addition, composite images using different retinal imaging modalities, including the latest in optical coherence tomography (OCT), fluorescein angiography, indocyanine green (ICG), and fundus autofluorescence display how a disease appears in each imaging modality, allowing you to compare imaging methods and gain a better understanding of each disorder.
- Retinal imaging. 1st ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialSect. I Imaging modalities: basic principles and interpretation -- Sect. II Macular diseases -- Sect. III Retinal vascular diseases -- Sect. IV Inflammatory and infectious diseases -- Sect. V Other retinal diseases -- Sect. VI Tumors -- Sect. VII Optic nerve disorders.
- Rhesus monkey brain in stereotaxic coordinates. 2nd ed. SU Catalog (SearchWorks)Print Material
- Rhinoplasty 2012, ClinicalKeySurgical Anatomy and Physiology of the Nose -- Patient Assessment for Rhinoplasty -- Dynamics of Rhinoplasty -- Primary Rhinoplasty -- Variations in Nasal Osteotomy : Consequences and Technical Nuances -- Tip Sutures -- Achieving Optimal Tip Projection -- Elongation of the Short Nose -- Correction of the Overprojected Nose -- Rhinoplasty on Patients with Cleft Lip Nose Deformity -- Correction of Alar Rim Deformities -- Alar Base Surgery -- Controlling the Nostril Size -- Rhinoplasty and Time Element -- Correcting the Nasal Deformity Resulting from Cocaine Insufflation -- Rhinoplasty in Patients with Thick Skin -- Correcting Deviated Noses, Septoplasty and Turbinectomy -- Rhinoplasty and Ethnicity -- Secondary Rhinoplasty -- Prevention and Management of Rhinoplasty Complications -- Rhinogenic Migraine Headaches.
- Robbins and Cotran Atlas of pathology. [1st ed.] Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic basis of disease. 8th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical pathology. 10th ed. v.1-2=, 2011, ClinicalKeyV. 1 -- Introduction -- Gross techniques in surgical pathology -- Special techniques in surgical pathology -- Skin -- dermatoses -- Skin -- tumors and tumorlike conditions -- Oral cavity and oropharynx -- Mandible and maxilla -- Respiratory tract -- nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx -- Respiratory tract -- larynx and trachea -- Respiratory tract -- lung and pleura -- Mediastinum -- Thyroid gland (with giovanni tallini) -- Parathyroid glands -- Gastrointestinal tract -- esophagus -- Gastrointestinal tract -- stomach -- Gastrointestinal tract -- small bowel -- Gastrointestinal tract -- appendix -- Gastrointestinal tract -- large bowel -- Gastrointestional tract -- anus -- Major and minor salivary glands -- Liver -- non-neoplastic diseases -- Liver -- tumors and tumorlike conditions -- Gallbladder and extrahepatic bile ducts -- Pancreas and ampullary region -- Adrenal gland and other paraganglia -- Urinary tract -- kidney, renal pelvis, and ureter: non-neoplastic diseases -- Urinary tract -- kidney, renal pelvis, and ureter: pediatric tumors and tumorlike conditions/adult tumors and tumorlike conditions -- Urinary tract -- bladder -- Male reproductive system -- prostate and seminal vesicles -- Male reproductive system -- testis -- Male reproductive system -- testicular adnexa -- Male reproductive system -- penis and scrotum -- V. 2 -- Female reproductive system -- vulva -- Female reproductive system -- vagina -- Female reproductive system -- uterus: cervix -- Female reproductive system -- uterus: corpus -- Female reproductive system -- fallopian tube -- Female reproductive system -- ovary -- Female reproductive system -- placenta -- Breast -- Lymph nodes -- Spleen -- Bone marrow -- Bone and joints -- Soft tissues -- Peritoneum, retroperitoneum, and related structures -- Cardiovascular system -- heart -- Cardiovascular system -- arteries -- Cardiovascular system -- veins -- Cardiovascular system -- lymph vessels -- Central nervous system -- Pituitary gland -- Eye and ocular adnexa -- Ear.
- RSNA electronic journal v. 1-3, 1997-99., RSNA
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.