- Radiographic atlas of skull and brain anatomy 2007, Springer
- Radiologic atlas of abuse, torture, terrorism, and inflicted trauma 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Radiological anatomy McGill, QuickTime required
- Radiology 100 online syllabus 2004-, UCSF
- Radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasonography: principles and indications / Willam E. Erkonen -- Chest / William E. Erkonen -- Abdomen / Edmund A. Franken Jr. -- Pediatric imaging / Wilbur L. Smith -- Musculoskeletal system / William E. Erkonen and Carol A. Boles -- Spine and pelvis / Carol A. Boles -- Brain / Wilbur L. Smith -- Head and neck / Yutaka Sato -- Nuclear imaging / David L. Bushnell -- Mammography / William E. Erkonen, Laurie L. Fajardo and John W. Boardman -- Interventional radiology / Thomas A. Farrell and Monte L. Harvill.
- Radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasonography : principles and indications / William E. Erkonen and Vincent A. Magnotta -- Chest / William E. Erkonen and Brad H. Thompson -- Abdomen / Edmund A. Franken, Jr. -- Pediatric imaging / Wilbur L. Smith -- Musculoskeletal system / William E. Erkonen and Carol A. Boles -- Spine and pelvis / Carol A. Boles --Brain / Wilbur L. Smith -- Head and neck / Yutaka Sato -- Nuclear imaging / David L. Bushnell, Jr. -- Breast imaging / Jeong Mi Park, William E. Erkonen, and Laurie L. Fajardo -- Interventional radiology / Thomas A. Farrell.
- Sect. IImaging modalities: basic principles and interpretation --Sect. IIMacular diseases --Sect. IIIRetinal vascular diseases --Sect. IVInflammatory and infectious diseases --Sect. VOther retinal diseases --Sect. VITumors --Sect. VIIOptic nerve disorders.
- Rhesus monkey brain. 2nd ed. SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.
- Rheumatology. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2003.
- Rhinoplasty 2004
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic basis of disease. 8th ed. 2010, MD Consult
- Rook's Textbook of dermatology. 7th ed. v. 1-4, 2004.V. 1. Introduction and historical bibliography -- Comparative dermatology -- Anatomy and organization of human skin -- Functions of the skin -- Diagnosis of skin disease -- Epidemiology of skin disease -- Histopathology of the skin: general principles -- Molecular biology -- Inflammation -- Clinical immunology, allergy and photoimmunology -- Would healing -- Genetics and genodermatoses -- Prenatal diagnosis of genetic skin disease -- The neonate -- Naevi and other developmental defects -- Pruritus -- Eczema, lichenification, prurigo and erythroderma -- Atopic dermatitis -- Contact dermatitis: irritant -- Contact dermatitis: allergic -- Occupational dermatoses -- Mechanical and thermal injury -- V. 2. Reactions to cold -- Cutaneous photobiology -- Virus infections -- AIDS and the skin -- Bacterial infections -- Mycobacterial infections -- Leprosy -- The treponematoses -- Mycology -- Parasitic worms and protozoa -- Diseases caused by arthropods and other noxious animals -- Disorders of keratinization -- Psoriasis -- Non-melanoma skin cancer and other epidermal skin tumours -- Tumours of the skin appendages -- Disorders of the cutaneous melanocyte --Disorders of skin colour -- Genetic blistering diseases -- Immunobullous diseases -- V. 3. Lichen planus and lichenoid disorders -- Disorders of the sebaceous glands -- Rosacea, perioral dermatitis and similar dermatoses, flushing and flushing syndromes -- Disorders of sweat glands -- Disorders of connective tissue -- Urticaria and mastocytosis -- Purpura and microvascular occlusion -- Vasculitis and neutrophilic vascular reactions -- Diseases of the veins and arteries: leg ulcers -- Disorders of lymphatic vessels -- Histiocytoses -- Soft-tissue tumours and tumour-like conditions -- Cutaneous lymphomas and lymphocytic infiltrates -- Subcutaneous fat -- The 'connective tissue diseases' -- Metabolic and nutritional disorders -- Sarcoidosis -- Systemic disease and the skin -- The skin and the nervous system -- V. 4. Psychocutaneous disorders -- Disorders of nails -- Disorders of hair -- The skin and the eyes -- The external ear -- The oral cavity and lips -- The breast -- The genital, perianal and umbilical regions -- Racial influences on skin disease -- The ages of man and their dermatoses -- General aspects of treatment -- Systemic therapy -- Drug reactions -- Erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis -- Topical therapy -- Radiotherapy and reactions to ionizing radiation -- Physical and laser therapies -- Dermatological surgery.
- Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical pathology. 9th ed. v. 1-2, 2004.Accompanying CD-ROMs contain all the 4000 illustrations, together with the tables.
- RSNA electronic journal v. 1-3, 1997-99., RSNA
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.