OAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Print MaterialIn addition to subjects in this record, subjects covered include: female anatomy; anatomy, diagnosis, scenes, and garb of pregnancy; embryology; the obstetric pelvis; labor, the birth chamber; resuscitation, swaddling, circumcision, and baptism of the newborn; nursing; multiple pregnancies/births; fertility and its control; and texts written on the subjects.
- Print MaterialBasic principles of pathology -- Congenital anomalies -- Nongranulomatous inflammation: uveitis, endophthalmitis, panophthalmitis, and sequelae -- Granulomatous inflammation -- Surgical and nonsurgical trauma -- Skin and lacrimal drainage system -- Conjunctiva -- Cornea and sclera -- Uvea -- Lens -- Neural (sensory) retina -- Vitreous -- Optic nerve -- Orbit -- Diabetes mellitus -- Glaucoma -- Ocular melanocytic tumors -- Retinoblastoma and pseudoglioma.
- Oculoplastic surgery atlas. Cosmetic facial surgery 2005, Springer
- Oncologic and cardiologic PET/CT-diagnosis 2008, Springer
- Online microscopes Website
- Print Material
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Print Material
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative techniques in cardiac & thoracic surgery v. 1-3, 1996-98., ScienceDirect
- Operative techniques in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery v. 3-, 1998-, ScienceDirect
- Print MaterialForeword /Neil R. Miller --Preface --Acknowledgments --1.Basic screening techniques and indications for ultrasound --2.Anterior segment evaluation --3.The vitreous --4.The retina --5.The choroid --6.Trauma --7.Intraocular tumors --8.The optic nerve --9.Extraocular muscles --10.Evaluation of the orbit --11.Additional ocular conditions and biometry.
- Print Material
- Ophthalmology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Ophthalmology. Fourth edition [4th ed.] 2014, MD ConsultThe latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face. New to this edition: Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today's expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- Print Material
- Osteoarthritis 2005Print Material
- Otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery. 4th ed. v. 1-4, 2005.Print Material
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.