- Print MaterialBasic principles of pathology -- Congenital anomalies -- Nongranulomatous inflammation: uveitis, endophthalmitis, panophthalmitis, and sequelae -- Granulomatous inflammation -- Surgical and nonsurgical trauma -- Skin and lacrimal drainage system -- Conjunctiva -- Cornea and sclera -- Uvea -- Lens -- Neural (sensory) retina -- Vitreous -- Optic nerve -- Orbit -- Diabetes mellitus -- Glaucoma -- Ocular melanocytic tumors -- Retinoblastoma and pseudoglioma.
- Ocular pathology. Seventh edition. [7th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyComprehensive, yet concise and clinically oriented, the new edition of Ocular Pathology brings you the very latest advances of every aspect of ocular pathology. From updated information on today's imaging techniques, to the implementation of genetic data to better understand disease, this esteemed medical reference book promises to keep you at the forefront of your field Take advantage of clinical "pearls" that offer you the benefits of proven strategies.Quickly reference information with help from a convenient outline format, ideal for today's busy physician. Visualize every concept by viewing 1,900 illustrations, 1,600 of which are in full color, from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Online microscopes Website
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Print Material
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative techniques in cardiac & thoracic surgery v. 1-3, 1996-98., ScienceDirect
- Operative techniques in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery v. 3-, 1998-, ScienceDirectv. 12-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Print MaterialForeword /Neil R. Miller --Preface --Acknowledgments --1.Basic screening techniques and indications for ultrasound --2.Anterior segment evaluation --3.The vitreous --4.The retina --5.The choroid --6.Trauma --7.Intraocular tumors --8.The optic nerve --9.Extraocular muscles --10.Evaluation of the orbit --11.Additional ocular conditions and biometry.
- Ophthalmology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Ophthalmology. Fourth edition [4th ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyThe latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face. New to this edition: Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today's expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- Oral pathology-- a comprehensive atlas and text. 1st ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyDevelopmental and congenital conditions -- Noninfectious papillary lesions -- Bacterial, viral, fungal, and other infectious conditions -- Fibrous, gingival, lipocytic, and miscellaneous tumors -- Vascular, neural, and muscle tumors -- Ulcerative and inflammatory conditions -- Immune-mediated, autoimmune, and granulomatous conditions -- Pigmented lesions -- Reactive keratotic lesions (nonleukoplakias) -- Leukoplakia, oral dysplasia, and squamous cell carcinoma -- Inflammatory salivary gland disorders -- Salivary gland neoplasms -- Intraosseous odontogenic cysts and tumors and other intraosseous lesions -- Odontogenic tumors -- Nonodontogenic intraosseous lesions.
- Orthopaedic pathology. 5th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyOrthopaedic Pathology, 5th Edition, by Peter G. Bullough, MB, ChB, presents a unique, lavishly illustrated account of the pathology of arthritic disorders, metabolic disturbances, and soft tissue and bone tumors. Nearly 2,000 high-quality pathologic slides, diagnostic images, and gross specimens, side-by-side, depict the appearance of a wide range of conditions and correlate orthopaedic pathology to clinical practice for greater diagnostic accuracy. Expert Consult functionality, new to this edition, offers convenient access to the complete contents of the book online. It's the ideal resource for the orthopaedic surgeon and radiologist as well as the trainee and practicing pathologist. Provides extensive coverage of arthritic disorders, metabolic disturbances, soft tissue tumors, bone tumors, and rare disorders, not just tumors, which most books emphasize, for guidance on the most commonly seen conditions. Uses nearly 2000 high-quality illustrations, including pathology, histology, radiologic imaging, and schematic line diagrams, that present a clear visual correlation between pathology and clinical images to aid in diagnosis. Includes a chapter on imaging techniques, interpretation, and strategies that provides a foundation of knowledge in radiology. Features brief text, including bulleted lists of key points and information, that makes reference quick and learning easy.
- Orthopaedic surgical approaches. Second edition [2nd ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyApproach to the Surgical Patient -- Shoulder and Arm -- Elbow and Forearm -- Wrist and Hand -- Spine -- Hip and Pelvis -- Knee and Lower Leg -- Foot and Ankle.
- Orthopaedic trauma surgery 2010, ClinicalKeyEmil Schemitsch, MD, FRCS(C), is a multimedia orthopedics resource that offers the how-to step-by-step guidance you needin both atlas and online video formatsto perform all of the latest and best procedures. The large full-color photos and diagrammable illustrations, concise text, included DVD, and companion web video make it simple to find exactly what you need, when you need it. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no orthopedic surgeon should be without.Includes access to a companion website where you can search the full text of the book, view videos of experts performing techniques, and link to PubMed for further reference.Covers the hottest topics including compartment syndrome, and the latest techniques in locking plates, management of complex periarticular fractures, difficult upper extremity fractures and acute total joint arthroplasty to help you stay on top of your field.Features step-by-step intraoperative photographs demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes so youll know exactly what to do.Highlights key anatomical structures through full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that present a real-life perspective of cases.Presents surgical tips, pearls and pitfalls from the authors enabling you to enhance your technique and optimize outcomes. Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to equip you to be more thoroughly prepared for every procedure.Features a hands-on, clinical emphasis, providing just the information and guidance you need.Offers post-operative management guidelines and discussions of expected outcomes to help you avoid mistakes and offer quality patient-focused care.Includes a DVD with videos of experts performing key procedures to help you refine your technique.
- Orthopedic physical assessment atlas and video selected special tests and movements 2011, ClinicalKeyGeneral principles and concepts of selected movements and special tests -- Cervical spine -- Temporomandibular joint -- Shoulder -- Elbow -- Forearm, wrist, and hand -- Thoracic spine -- Lumbar spine -- Pelvis -- Hip -- Knee -- Lower leg, ankle, and foot.
- Print Material
- Otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery. 4th ed. v. 1-4, 2005.Print Material
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.