- FDG PET/CT in clinical oncology 2012, SpringerFDG PET/CT has rapidly emerged as an invaluable combined imaging modality that can identify tumors on the basis of not only anatomical alterations but also metabolic activity, thus allowing the detection of lesions that would otherwise be too small to distinguish. This book, comprising a collection of images from oncology cases, is organized according to the role of FDG PET/CT in the evaluation and management of oncology patients, and only secondarily by organ or tumor entity. In this way, it reflects the issues that clinicians actually address in their daily practice, namely: identification of an unknown or unsuspected primary; determination of the extent of disease; evaluation of response to therapy; and surveillance after response, i.e., detection of recurrent disease. In total, 100 cases involving different primary tumors are presented to illustrate findings in these different circumstances. FDG PET/CT in Clinical Oncology will be of great value to all newcomers to this field, whether medical students, radiology, nuclear medicine, or oncology fellows, or practicing physicians.
- Embryology and physiology of the fetal heart -- Scanning : indications and technique -- Cardiac malposition -- Atrial septal defects -- Ventricular septal defects -- Atrioventricular septal defects -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome -- Hypoplasia of the right ventricle -- Univentricular heart -- Aortic stenosis and pulmonary stenosis -- Coarctation of the aorta -- Ebstein anomaly -- Tetralogy of fallot -- Persistent truncus arteriosus -- Complete and congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries -- Anomalous pulmonary venous connection -- Double-outlet right ventricle and double-outlet left ventricle -- Congenital cardiac masses -- Cardiosplenic syndromes -- Fetal cardiomyopathies -- Fetal dysrhythmias -- First trimester fetal echocardiography -- 3D fetal echocardiography prenatal intervention in the fetus with cardiac disease.
- Fetal radiology. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Fitzpatrick's Color atlas and synopsis of clinical dermatology. 6th ed. 2009 (6th ed.)-2013 (7th ed.)., AccessMedicineFulltext 7th ed. (2013) AccessMedicineSect. 1: Disorders of sebaceous and apocrine glands -- Sect. 2: Eczema/dermatitis -- Sect. 3: Psoriasis -- Sect. 4: Ichthyoses -- Sect. 5: Miscellaneous epidermal disorders -- Sect. 6: Bullous diseases -- Sect. 7: Miscellaneous inflammatory disorders -- Sect. 8: Severe and life-threatening eruptions in the acutely ill patient -- Sect. 9: Benign neoplasms and hyperplasias -- Sect. 10: Photosensitivity, photo-induced disorders, and disorders by ionizing radiation -- Sect. 11: Precancerous lesions and cutaneous carcinomas -- Sect. 12: Melanoma precursors and primary cutaneous melanoma -- Sect. 13: Pigmentary disorders -- Sect. 14: The skin signs in immune, autoimmune, and rheumatic disorders -- Sect. 15: Endocrine, metabolic, nutritional, and genetic diseases -- Sect. 16: Skin signs or vascular insufficiency -- Sect. 17: Skin signs of renal insufficiency -- Sect. 18: Skin signs of systemic cancers -- Sect. 19: Skin signs of hematologic disease -- Sect. 20: Cutaneous lymphomas and sarcoma -- Sect. 21: Skin diseases in organ and bone marrow transplantation -- Sect. 22: Adverse cutaneous drug reactions -- Sect. 23: Disorders of psychiatric etiology -- Sect. 24: Bacterial infections involving the skin -- Sect. 25: Fungal infections of the skin and hair -- Sect. 26: Rickettsial infections -- Sect. 27: Viral infections of skin and mucosa -- Sect. 28: Arthropod insect bites, stings, and cutaneous infections -- Sect. 29: Systemic parasitic infections -- Sect. 30: Sexually transmitted infections -- Sect. 31: Human retroviral infections and mucocutaneous manifestations of HIV/AIDS disease -- Sect. 32: Disorders of hair follicles and related disorders -- Sect. 33: Disorders of the nail apparatus -- Sect. 34: Disorders of the mouth -- Sect. 35: Disorders of the genitalia, perineum, and anus -- Sect. 36: Generalized pruritus without skin lesions.
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in general medicine. 8th ed. 2012, AccessMedicinePart 1: Introduction. General considerations -- Approach to dermatologic diagnosis -- Overview of biology, development, and structure of skin. -- Part 2. Disorders presenting in skin and mucous membranes. Inflammatory disorders based on T-cell reactivity and dysregulation -- Inflammatory diseases based on neutrophyils and eosinophils -- Inflammatory diseases based on abnormal humeral reactivity and other inflammatory diseases -- Disorders of epidermal differentiation and keratinization -- Disorders of epidermal and dermal-epidermal cohesion and vesicular and bulbous disorders -- Disorders of the dermal connective tissue -- Disorders of subcutaneous tissue --- Disorders of melanocytes -- Disorders of the oral genital integument. -- Part 3. Disorders of the skin appendages. Disorders of the sebaceous glands -- Disorders of the eccrine and apocrine glands -- Disorders of the hair and nails. -- Part 4. Disorders due to the environment. Disorders due to ultraviolet radiation -- Skin changes due to other physical and chemical factors. -- Part 5. Neurocutaneous and psychocutaneous aspects of skin disease. Neurocutaneous and pshychocutaneous skin disease. -- Part 6. Skin changes across the span of life. From birth to old age. -- Part 7. Neoplasia. Carcinogenesis -- Epidermal and appendageal tumors -- Melanocytic tumors -- Tumors and hyperplasias of the dermis and subcutaneous fat. -- Part 8. The skin in systemic disease. Skin in nutritional, metabolic, and heritable disease -- Skin manifestations of bone marrow or blood chemistry disorders -- Skin manifestations of internal organ disorders -- The skin in vascular and connective tissue and other autoimmune disorders -- The skin in inflammatory and other vascular disorders. -- Part 9. Disease due to microbial agents, infestations, bites, and stings. Bacterial disease -- Fungal diseases -- Viral and rickettsial diseases ; Sexually transmitted diseases -- Infestations, bites and stings. -- Part 10. Occupational skin diseases and skin diseases due to biologic warfare. Occupational skin diseases -- The skin in bioterrorism and biologic warfare. -- Part 11. Therapeutics. Topical therapy -- Systemic therapy ; Physical treatments -- Complementary and alternative dermatology -- Surgery in dermatology -- Cosmetic dermatology.
- Bronchoscopy in the new millennium / Shigeto Ikeda & Teruomi Miyazawa -- The ideal bronchoscopy suite / J. Francis Turner, Jr., Joseph Lombardo, and Ko-Pen Wang -- Infection control and radiation safety in the bronchoscopy suite / Daniel A. Culver ... [et al.] -- Examination of the larynx through the flexible bronchoscope / David P. Meeker -- Applied anatomy of the airways / Mani S. Kavuru and Atul C. Mehta -- Anesthesia for flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy / Mark I. Rossberg and Thomas J. K. Toung -- Flexible bronchoscopy training / Pyng Lee and Atul C. Mehta -- Indications and contraindications in flexible bronchoscopy / J. Francis Turner, Jr. and Ko-Pen Wang -- Bronchoscopy for airway lesions / Heinrich D. Becker -- Bronchoscopic lung biopsy / Udaya B. S. Prakash and James P. Utz -- Bronchoalveolar lavage / Jeffrey R. Jacobson and Joe G. N. Garcia -- Transbronchial needle aspiration for cytology and histology specimens / Ko-Pen Wang, Atul C. Mehta and J. Francis Turner, Jr. -- The utilization of autofluorescence in flexible bronchoscopy / Annette McWilliams and Stephen Lam -- Potential and limitations of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) / Heinrich D. Becker and Felix Herth -- Flexible bronchoscopy and the use of lasers / Jaime F. Avecillas and Atul C. Mehta -- Cryotherapy in tracheobronchial disorders by flexible bronchoscopy / Ramit K. Sharma and Praveen N. Mathur -- Endobronchial electrocautery / Roberto Machado andAtul C. Mehta -- Endobronchial brachytherapy / Jack J. Hong ... [et al.] -- Bronchoscopy in foreign body removal / Albert L. Rafanan and Atul C. Mehta -- The role of bronchoscopy in hemoptysis / Sunit R. Patel and James K. Stoller -- Flexible bronchoscopy and the use of stents / Ko-Pen Wang, Atul C. Mehta and J. Francis Turner, Jr. -- Photodynamic therapy in lung cancer / Armin Ernst and Harubumi Kato -- Balloon bronchoplasty / Kevin L. Kovitz -- Rigid bronchoscopy / J. Francis Turner, Jr. and Ko-Pen Wang -- Pediatric flexible bronchoscopy for adult bronchoscopists / Robert E. Wood.
- Frozen section library. Appendix, colon, and anus 2010, SpringerIntraoperative evaluation of colorectal specimens containing cancer -- Intraoperative evaluation for extracolonic disease in colon cancer patients -- Metastases and mimics of colorectal carcinoma -- Non-epithelial tumors of the colorectum -- Frozen section assessment of the colorectum in the pediatric population -- Frozen section evaluation of the appendix -- Frozen section evaluation of anal disease.
- Frozen section library. Breast 2012, Springer1. Sentinel Lymph Nodes -- 2. Assessment of the Surgical Margins -- 3. Diagnostic Evaluation of a Breast Mass -- 4. Handling of Specimens with a Nonpalpable Lesion -- 5. Core Needle Biopsies -- 6. Regulatory Requirements for Breast Specimens.
- Frozen section library. Central nervous system 2011, Springer
- Frozen section library. Genitourinary tract 2009, Springer
- Frozen section library. Head and neck 2011, Springer
- Frozen section library. Lung 2009, Springer
- Frozen section library. Pancreas 2011, Springer
- Frozen section library. Pleura 2010, Springer
- The cell -- Origin of tissue types -- Blood -- Epithelium -- Connective tissue -- Muscle -- Nervous system -- Circulatory system -- Skin -- Skeletal tissues -- Immune system -- Respiratory system -- Orodental and salivary tissues -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Liver, gall bladder, and pancreas -- Urinary system -- Endocrine system -- Female reproductive system -- Male reproductive system -- Special senses.
- Functional ultrastructure. 2nd, rev. and enl. ed. 2010, Springer
- Adrenal glands and kidneys / William E. Brant -- Pelvicaliceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra / William E. Brant -- Genital tract: radiographic imaging and MR / William E. Brant -- Abdomen ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Genital tract and bladder ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Obstetric ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Vascular ultrasound / Raymond S. Dougherty, William E. Brant -- Benign cystic bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal trauma / Clyde A. Helms -- Arthritis / Clyde A. Helms -- Metabolic bone disease / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal "don't touch" lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Miscellaneous bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knees / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle / Clyde A. Helms -- Pediatric chest / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Pediatric abdomen and pelvis / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Introduction to nuclear medicine / David K. Shelton -- Essential science of nuclear medicine / Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, Jerrold T. Bushberg -- Skeletal system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Pulmonary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Rhonda A. Wyatt -- Cardiovascular system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Endocrine gland scintigraphy / Marc G. Cote -- Gastrointestinal, liver/spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Genitourinary system scintigraphy / Mike McBiles, Peter W. Blue -- Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love -- Molecular imaging of tumors / James H. Timmons -- Central nervous system scintigraphy / David H. Lewis, Vivek Manchanda -- Positron emission tomography and PET-PC / Bijan Bijan, David K. Shelton, William E. Brant.Diagnostic imaging methods / William E. Brant -- Introduction to brain imaging / David J. Seidenwurm -- Craniofacial trauma / Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, Tuong H. Le -- Cerebrovascular disease / Howard A. Rowley -- Central nervous system neoplasms and tumorlike masses / Kelly K. Koeller -- Central nervous system infections / Walter L. Olsen -- White matter and neurodegenerative diseases / Jerome A. Barakos -- Pediatric neuroimaging / Todd E. Lempert, Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Head and neck imaging / Jerome A. Barakos -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine / Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Lumbar spine: disk disease and stenosis / Clyde A. Helms -- Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease / Santiago Miró, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Mediastinum and hila / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary vascular disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary neoplasms / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary infection / Timothy J. Higgins, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Diffuse lung disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Airways disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Breast imaging / Karen K. Lindfors, Huong T. Le-Petross -- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, and imaging methods / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac imaging in acquired disease / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac mri / Christopher M. Kramer -- Thoracic aorta, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdomen and pelvis / William E. Brant -- Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder / William E. Brant -- Pancreas and spleen / William E. Brant -- Pharynx and esophagus / William E. Brant -- Stomach and duodenum / William E. Brant -- Mesenteric small bowel / William E. Brant -- Colon and appendix / William E. Brant--
- Fungi of California Website
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.