- Tales from the genomic frontierSUNet ID login required
- Targeted chemoprevention of neonatal jaundice personalizing medicine for babies.SUNet ID login required
- Targeting inflammation in osteoarthritisSUNet ID login required
- "Circumferential pelvic sheeting is a simple yet potentially lifesaving intervention for high-energy fractures that open the pelvic ring and cause hemodynamic instability. The folded sheet is centered over the greater trochanters, crossed anteriorly, and then pulled tightly. The ends of the sheet are secured with clamps or a knot. Complications are detected by reexamining the patient and obtaining a follow-up radiograph."--Summary.
- Teens & sex : what you need to know before the November election!SUNet ID login required
- Tetralogy of fallot-- major aortopulmonary collateral arteriesSUNet ID login required
- The 25 2014Stanford medicine 25 is an initiative to revive the culture of bedside medicine. Geared toward 3rd and 4th year medical students and residents, practice of "The 25" entails hands-on teaching sessions to develop proper technique. The website provides summaries of key learning points for each session and other resources-- including guidelines, color images, videos and clinical pearls by Stanford medical faculty.
- Then, now and beyond-- The 2005 Shenson lectureSUNet ID login required
- Therapeutic strategies targeting ERBB2SUNet ID login required
- Therapy for genetic diseases lessons from clinical and basic sciences of lysosomal storage diseases.SUNet ID login required
- Therapy of Invasive Staphylococcal InfectionSUNet ID login required
- Thoracentesis 2006NEJM
- Timing issues in perinatal brain injury impact on therapy.SUNet ID login required
- Tintinalli's Emergency medicine a comprehensive study guide. 7th ed. 2011AccessMedicineSection 1. Prehospital Care -- Section 2. Disaster Preparedness -- Section 3. Resuscitation -- Section 4. Resuscitative Procedures -- Section 5. Analgesia, Anesthesia, and Procedural Sedation -- Section 6. Emergency Wound Management -- Section 7. Cardiovascular Disease -- Section 8. Pulmonary Emergencies -- Section 9. Gastrointestinal Emergencies -- Section 10. Renal and Genitourinary Disorders -- Section 11. Obstetrics and Gynecology -- Section 12. Pediatrics -- Section 13. Infectious Diseases -- Section 14. Neurology -- Section 15. Toxicology -- Section 16. Environmental Injuries -- Section 17. Endocrine Emergencies -- Section 18. Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies -- Section 19. Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat, and Oral Surgery -- Section 20. Skin Disorders -- Section 21. Trauma -- Section 22. Injuries to Bones and Joints -- Section 23. Musculoskeletal Disorders -- Section 24. Psychosocial Disorders -- Section 25. Abuse and Assault -- Section 26. Special Situations -- Section 27. Principles of Imaging. Videos of Procedures: -- Dix-Hallpike Maneuver (4 min., 55 sec.) -- Epley Maneuver (3 min., 52 sec.) -- Ultrasound: Basilic Vein Cannulation (5 min., 17 sec.) -- The Knee Exam (10 min., 52 sec.) -- Lumbar Puncture Decubitus Position (10 min., 11 sec.) -- NIH Stroke Scale (18 min., 3 sec.) -- Posterior Leg Splint (2 min., 19 sec.) -- Chest Tube Insertion (10 min.).
- To cath or not to cath? That is the question (in stable coronary disease patients)SUNet ID login required
- To Market and Beyond the ups and downs of pharmaceutical precocity.SUNet ID login required
- Tolerance induction in renal transplantsSUNet ID login required
- Total colectomyAccessSurgery
- Total right mastectomy for recurrent diseaseAccessSurgery
- Touching where it hurts the role of the bedside examination in the technological age.SUNet ID login required
- Toward a genetic theory of childhood infectious diseasesSUNet ID login required
- Toward an HIV vaccine learning from patientsSUNet ID login required
- Toward an XML-based data standard for sharing and repurposing Virtual Patients for medical education
- Toxicity of Glucocorticoids where is the evidence?SUNet ID login required
- Tracheal intubation under direct laryngoscopyAccessSurgery
- Tracheal intubation using the fastrachAccessSurgery
- Trans-thoracic echocardiographySUNet ID login required
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement for all patients ready for prime time?SUNet ID login required
- Transcriptional regulation of cortical interneuron developmentSUNet ID login required
- Transforming Epidemiology and Clinical Trials in an Era of Big Data and Small BudgetsSUNet ID login required
- Transforming primary care one innovation at a time.SUNet ID login required
- Transforming Trillions of Points of Data in Diagnostics-- Therapeutics and New Insights into Immunological DiseaseSUNet ID login required
- Transfusion and blood product strategies in traumaSUNet ID login required
- Transfusion safety where we are and where we're headed.SUNet ID login required
- Transition to adult health care a perilous journey.SUNet ID login required
- Translating molecular virology into novel antiviral strategies]SUNet ID login required
- Translational genomics and pediatric septic shockSUNet ID login required
- Transverse colostomyAccessSurgery
- TraumaSUNet ID login required
- Trauma case presentationSUNet ID login required
- Two cases presented: Blunt chest trauma and Traumatic aortic injury.
- Trauma conferenceSUNet ID login required
- Trauma conference. March 10, 2010SUNet ID login required
- Trauma critical care -- trauma pearlsSUNet ID login required
- Trauma curriculumSUNet ID login required
- Trauma curriculumSUNet ID login required
- Trauma ISUNet ID login required
- Trauma lecture, perimortem C-sectionSUNet ID login required
- Trauma lecture, trauma & interventional radiologySUNet ID login required
- Traveling with tussive tuberculosis case presentation and disccusion.SUNet ID login required
- Travels Through the Landscape of Pulmonary Hypertension the quest for a cure.SUNet ID login required
- Treating generalized anxiety disorder and major depression in primary careSUNet ID login required
- Treating the HIV/AIDS pandemicSUNet ID login required
- "The routine examination of the nasal septum after trauma will allow for early identification and treatment of a nasal septal hematoma. Prompt treatment will help prevent unnecessary complications and can be performed in a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Treatment of patent ductus arteriosus in the preterm infant reassessing the evidence.SUNet ID login requiredUsing evidence from the medical literature, Dr. Benitz builds a case leading to the conclusion that traditional treatments for PDA are not effective and in the case of indomethacin may actually be harmful to preterm infants.
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis from clinical trials to the clinicSUNet ID login required
- Truthiness, transference, and tragedy lessons from the Stanford Transfer Center.SUNet ID login required
- Two minute drill tools for conducting crucial conversations.SUNet ID login required
- This procedure video demonstrates the technique of tympanocentesis.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.