- Kanopy is an on-demand streaming video service for educational institutions that works directly with filmmakers and film distribution companies to offer thousands of award-winning documentaries, training films and theatrical releases across diverse subjects and disciplines. Collections include titles from the DEFA Film Library, ArtMattan Films, HBO, Frameline, Ruscico, Pragda, BBC, Flicker Alley, National Film Board of Canada, First Run Features, Cinema Libre Studio, New Day Films, and the Criterion Collection/Janus Films.
- 2017 ClinicalKeyeditor, Joel A. Kaplan ; associate editors, John G.T. Augoustides, Gerard R. Manecke, Jr., Timothy Maus, David L. Reich.
- Burns, Jane C.
- 2008 ClinicalKeyby Peter Morris and Stuart J. Knechtle.With meticulous updates throughout, Kidney Transplantation remains your definitive medical resource for state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of renal transplantation. A multidisciplinary approach from internationally renowned nephrologists from around the world offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team. With coverage encompassing applied science, surgical techniques, immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, both in adults and children, you'll have the balanced information you need to achieve the best possible outcomes. Visualize key concepts and discern nuances of renal transplantation techniques through more than 335 superb illustrations.Access the fully searchable text online anywhere, anytime with Expert Consult online access.
- Held, Philip J.
- Liang, Erica Chiu.
- Sternbach, George L.
- Laurence Dahners.
- Knowledge translation, discovery to development to global distribution : the story of micronutrient "Sprinkles".SUNet ID login requiredZlotkin, Stanley.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.