- Advanced Topics Training for the University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC) Genome Browser UCSC Genome Browser: Table Browser, Custom Tracks & Gene Sorter.
- Overview of the University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC) Genome Browser.
- UCSF Tobacco industry videosInternet ArchiveThe University of California, San Francisco Tobacco Control Archives Video Collection contains videotapes related to the advertising, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and scientific research of tobacco products as well as materials gathered and produced by tobacco control advocates.
- UltrasoundSUNet ID login requiredFive case reports accompanied by ultrasound images demonstrating various conditions that may be encountered in the ER.
- Ultrasound workshopSUNet ID login required
- "It is easy to learn how to use ultrasound guidance when performing radial arterial catheterization in either the transverse or the longitudinal orientation. Clinicians who regularly insert arterial catheters should master this technique because it can increase the success rate and reduce the number of attempts required for successful catheterization as compared with the palpation technique."
- This procedure video demonstrates blood pressure measurement.
- This procedure video demonstrates how to use ultrasound guidance for the placement of peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters.
- Umbilical hernia repairAccessSurgery
- Umbilical hernia repairAccessSurgery
- Umbilical vascular catheterization 2008NEJM
- Uncertain future of health reformSUNet ID login required
- Understanding and improving outcomes in congenital heart disease a data driven approach.SUNet ID login required
- Unvaccinated-- The Strange Story of Vaccine ExemptionsSUNet ID login required
- Update in Pediatric DermatologySUNet ID login required
- Update in the Management of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus InfectionsSUNet ID login required
- Update on Contraception for TeensSUNet ID login requiredIndications for long acting reversible contraception for adolescents -- Most frequent contraindications to combination oral contraceptives in adolescents -- Evidence-based risks and benefits of IUD and implant use in adolescents -- Evidence-based contraceptive options for adolescents.
- Update on dengue epidemiology, pathogenesis, and clinical managementSUNet ID login required
- Update on female adolescent reproductive health improving the quality of life via tampons and menstrual elimination.SUNet ID login required
- Update on iron overload treatment and assessment.SUNet ID login required
- Update on mitchondrial diseases in childrenSUNet ID login required
- Update on the management of intracerebral hemorrhageSUNet ID login required
- Update on transfusion medicine for pediatricsSUNet ID login required
- Updates in invasive and non-invasive prenatal diagnosisSUNet ID login required
- Upper extremity injury examSUNet ID login required
- Urgent matters in pediatric gastroenterologySUNet ID login required
- Urologic emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Urologic proceduresSUNet ID login required
- Use of Hemodynamic Support in the Cath Lab, Current Practice and Future IndicationsSUNet ID login required
- Using Clinical Decision Support to Improve Quality and Lower CostSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.