- Bacterial meningitis time to rejoice, rethink and reboot.SUNet ID login required
- Bacterial pneumonias in the 21century old habits and new ways.SUNet ID login required
- Baghdad ERSUNet ID login required
- Balancing "No Blame" and accountability the key to improving safety and quality.SUNet ID login required
- Bartonella infections the good, the bad, and the ugly.SUNet ID login required
- Basic laceration repair 2006NEJM
- Basic splinting techniques 2008NEJM
- Abdomen -- Breast and axillae -- Cardiovascular: neck vessels and heart -- Cardiovascular: peripheral vascular system -- Female genitalia, anus, and rectum -- Head, eyes and ears -- Male genitalia, rectum and hernias -- Musculoskeletal system -- Neurologic: motor system & reflexes -- Neurologic: cranial nerves and sensory system -- Nose, mouth and neck -- Thorax & lungs.
- Before it Strikes-- Viral Forecasting for Pandemic PreventionSUNet ID login required
- Print MaterialThe struggle to perform well is universal: each of us faces fatigue, limited resources, and imperfect abilities in whatever we do. But nowhere is this drive to do better more important than in medicine, where lives are on the line with every decision. Author Gawande explores how doctors strive to close the gap between best intentions and best performance in the face of obstacles that sometimes seem insurmountable. Gawande's stories take us to battlefield surgical tents in Iraq, to labor and delivery rooms in Boston, to a polio outbreak in India, and to malpractice courtrooms around the country. He discusses the ethical dilemma of lethal injections, examines the influence of money on modern medicine, and recounts the contentious history of hand washing. And he gives us an inside look at his own life as a practicing surgeon, offering a firsthand account of a field where mistakes are both unavoidable and unthinkable.--From publisher description.
- Beyond coronary angiography coronary physiology in the cardiac cath lab.SUNet ID login required
- Beyond T&A-- secondary management of obstructive sleep apnea in childrenSUNet ID login required
- Big Data to Find the True Names of DiseaseSUNet ID login required
- Big Fat vs. Sugar Debate-- At the Intersection of Science and PolicySUNet ID login required
- Big hearts, sudden death and adventures in personal genomicsSUNet ID login required
- BillingSUNet ID login required
- Biochem 101: case presentationSUNet ID login required
- Biodiversity, its importance to health and medicineSUNet ID login required
- Biology and applications of intestinal stem cellsSUNet ID login required
- Biology and clinical applications of positron emission tomography (PET) imagingSUNet ID login required
- Biology and treatment of Barrett's esophagusSUNet ID login required
- A query-oriented data management system developed jointly by the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL).
- Biomedical informatics, sign of the timesSUNet ID login required
- Biostatistics : a formal introduction : a love storySUNet ID login required
- Video search engine.
- Blood Transfusions-- Less is More?SUNet ID login required
- Blood-pressure measurement 2009NEJM
- BMP-2 AffairSUNet ID login required
- Boards boot camp, endocrine and electrolytesSUNet ID login required
- Bone and Blood-- The Role of Osteoblasts in HematopoiesisSUNet ID login required
- Bone Health in Children and AdolescentsSUNet ID login required
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy 2009NEJMThis video will demonstrate the procedure for bone marrow aspiration and bone marrow biopsy from the posterior iliac crest. Obtaining a bone marrow aspirate and core biopsy is often necessary when evaluating a patient who has a hematologic abnormality. Examining bone marrow is also useful in the diagnosis of metastatic spread of nonhematologic malignancies and to diagnose metabolic disorders.
- Bone marrow transplantation critical roles for B lymphocytes.SUNet ID login required
- Boot camp-- Adams reviewSUNet ID login required
- Boot camp-- Adams reviewSUNet ID login required
- Brain and sickle cell diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Breaking bad news R1 & R2.SUNet ID login required
- Breast anatomy and incisionsAccessSurgery
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, 20 years later a tribute to Stanford's Dr. William Northway Jr.SUNet ID login required
- Budget woes, children's foes responding to the changes in early intervention services for California children.SUNet ID login required
- Building a genotype-phenotype database the PharmGKB.SUNet ID login required
- Building Capacity for Pediatric Cardiac Care in the Developing WorldSUNet ID login required
- Building the health ecosystem in the era of the ACA lessons from New York.SUNet ID login required
- Building the Learning Health System-- Improving health care through data, technology, disciplined analysis, and actionSUNet ID login required
- Building upon the platform of umbilical cord blood transplants using cellular therapiesSUNet ID login required
- Bullying in Youth, Identification and Interventions for the Primary Care PhysicianSUNet ID login required
- Burns trauma cases.SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.