- R2 talk-- HEENT emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Racing the red queen the enduring challenge of decompensated heart failure.SUNet ID login required
- RadCasesUsers must register and login.An online tool for radiology professionals, educators, and students. Medlantis is organized into individual modules that contain video lectures and links to relevant Thieme eRadiology and RadCases content. It is accessible from any computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- Presented as Resident debate #2, Dr. Do-Yeon Cho vs. Dr. Duncan Meiklejohn (Dr. Meiklejohn's presentation with title, "The Argument for Surgery ..." starts at time 00:13:56). Debate #1 not recorded.
- Radical neck dissectionAccessSurgery
- Randomization in the 21st centurySUNet ID login required
- Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) interesting peds case and follow-up.SUNet ID login required
- Rarest of the Rare-- Sub-Phenotypes in Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionSUNet ID login requiredCase presentation / Shaller -- Consultation / Kudelko -- Research / Zamanian.
- Rash of ST Elevations case discussion.SUNet ID login required
- Rashes seen in the EDSUNet ID login required
- Re"evolutionary" regenerative medicineSUNet ID login required
- Reading the Genetic Tea Leaves-- Understanding Who Gets Cancer and WhySUNet ID login required
- Readmission versus mission-- Can you care for the very sick and not get hit with Medicare readmission penalty
- Real InnovationSUNet ID login required
- Realities of computerized physician order entry : Clinical Informatics Seminar, March 12th, 2004.SUNet ID login required
- Recent advances in acute lymphoblastic leukemiaSUNet ID login required
- Recognition and management of congenital infectionsSUNet ID login required
- Rectal prolapse, perineal repairAccessSurgery
- Red book vaccine update 2015SUNet ID login required
- Red States - Blue States: its really all about testicles pediatric lecture.SUNet ID login required
- Reduction of Paraphimosis in Boys 2013NEJM"Paraphimosis is a urologic emergency that must be treated immediately in the emergency department. In most cases, manual reduction, which is a noninvasive technique, is effective."
- Reduction of pulled elbow 2014NEJM"Pulled elbow is a common injury in young children. Reduction of a pulled elbow is a simple and benign intervention that can be performed in an outpatient setting with rapid results. Some studies have shown that the hyperpronation method is more effective than supination and may be less painful.5,6 Clinicians should be competent in treating this common pediatric injury.."
- Refining and Accelerating Animal Models of Human Disease Through ImagingSUNet ID login required
- Reflections on an academic career 2007 Hewlett Award.SUNet ID login required
- Reform and Competency-based Medicine Education Changing Forces and Realities.SUNet ID login required
- Regenerative medicine challenges and opportunities.SUNet ID login required
- Regenerative medicine, a surgeon's perspectiveSUNet ID login required
- Reinventing the Tracheostomy / Elizabeth Zambricki -- Quality Improvement Project: A Standardized Bedside Surgical Airway Form / Duncan Meiklejohn
- Reinventions of Childhood TuberculosisSUNet ID login required
- Renal malformation, emerging from phenotypes to molecular mechanismsSUNet ID login required
- Repair of indirect inguinal herniaAccessSurgery
- Repair of inguinal hernia with mesh (Lichtenstein)AccessSurgery
- Replacement therapy for acute kidney injury; easy does it!SUNet ID login required
- "Temporomandibular joint dislocation is easily diagnosed. If there are no facial fractures, repositioning should be performed as soon as possible, to avoid unnecessary discomfort for the patient. After the jaw has been repositioned, patients generally do well, provided that they follow the instructions for aftercare."
- Research patient data registry at Partners Healthcare IncSUNet ID login required
- Provides programming which reports the results of research via television and Internet channels to connect a global audience with the research and academic institutions whose developments, insights and discoveries affect our lives and futures. The intent is to share the work of researchers with the public.
- Resection of small intestineAccessSurgery
- Resection of the tail of the pancreasAccessSurgery
- Debate 1. There is evidence-based support for the use of antiviral medication, systemic steroids, and/or intratympanic steroids for the treatment of idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss / PRO: Anaïs Rameau, CON: Ryan Williams -- Debate 2. Asymptomatic disease of the frontal sinus should/should not be managed with frontal sinusotomy in the setting of primary FESS / PRO: JoAnn Czechowicz, CON: Stuart Ginn.
- Resident work-hours how to optimize care and education.SUNet ID login required
- Resurgence of Cholera in Bangladesh an environmental perspective.SUNet ID login required
- Resuscitating resuscitation it's not a game, but what can we learn from professional football.SUNet ID login required
- Revisiting Appendicitis-- Diagnosis and TreatmentSUNet ID login required
- Rhabdomyosarcoma can we improve survival for those with the worst disease?SUNet ID login required
- Rhabdomyosarcoma for the general pediatricianSUNet ID login required
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ataxia Telangiectasia An Unexpected Relationship.SUNet ID login required
- Rheumatoid Arthritis-- What's Going On In This Joint?SUNet ID login required
- Richard E. Behrman Endowed Lecture Series in Pediatrics-- Abusive Head Trauma Myths, Media and Medicine.SUNet ID login required
- RickettsiosesSUNet ID login required
- Right adrenalectomy. Single veinAccessSurgery
- Right colectomyAccessSurgery
- Right hepatic lobectomyAccessSurgery
- Right lumpectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsyAccessSurgery
- Rise and fall of erythropoiesis-stimulating agentsSUNet ID login required
- Road to Professionalism-- A Life Long Journey from medical student to medical trainee to faculty member.
- Role of ABEM in your careerSUNet ID login required
- Role of Ideal Affect in Physician-Patient RelationsSUNet ID login required
- Role of new technology in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery robots, 3-D vision, simulators.SUNet ID login required
- Role of Primary Care in Screening and Managing Teen DepressionSUNet ID login requiredObjectives: Encourage primary care providers to screen for and manage teen depression -- Increase knowledge about treatment of depression (behaviorial and pharmacologic) -- Describe the principles of collaborative care -- provide resources to help care for teens with depression)
- Role of the pediatrician in the management of eating disordersSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.