- Feldman, Heidi M.
- Allendorf, John.
- Baltasar, Aniceto.
- Matthews, Jeffrey B.; Prachand, Vivek N.
- Brunicardi, F. Charles.
- Champion, J. K.; Williams, Michael D.
- De la Torre, Roger; Fitzer, Matthew; Scott, J. Stephen.
- Thomas, Mark J.
- Geller, David A.
- 2017 Wileyedited by Claudius Conrad, Brice Gayet.
- Kuenzler, Keith.
- Mendes, Carlos Jose-Lazzarini; Szego, Thomas.
- Weyand, Cornelia M.
- 2015 ClinicalKeyGary C. Schoenwolf, Steven B. Bleyl, Philip R. Brauer, Philippa H. Francis-West.Gametogenesis, fertilization, and first week -- Second week : becoming bilaminar and fully implanting -- Third week : becoming trilaminar and establishing body axes -- Fourth week : forming the embryo -- Principles and mechanisms of morphogenesis and dysmorphogenesis -- Fetal development and the fetus as patient -- Development of the skin and Its derivatives -- Development of the musculoskeletal system -- Development of the central nervous system -- Development of the respiratory system and body cavities -- Development of the heart -- Development of the vasculature -- Development of the gastrointestinal tract -- Development of the urinary system -- Development of the pharyngeal apparatus and face -- Development of the ears -- Development of the eyes -- Development of the limbs.
- 2013 NEJMChu, Larry F.; Harrison, T. Kyle; Lighthall, Geoffrey K.N Engl J Med. 2013-11-14; 369:e26[video]"The laryngeal mask airway is a fast and effective alternative to endotracheal intubation and is used for an increasing number of clinical indications, including ventilation during cardiopulmonary arrest. Placement of this device is usually successful on the first attempt; thus, it is an important procedure to learn and practice."
- Jiang, Nancy.
- 2013 ClinicalKeyedited by George J. Hruza, Mathew M. Avram.Now available as one streamlined volume, Lasers and Lights provides the most advanced treatments for rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, scars, and hair removal. You'll focus on procedural how-to's and get step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can incorporate the very latest in lasers and lights into your busy practice! Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with Lasers and Lights, which contains a wealth of color illustrations and photographs depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Sternbach, George L.
- Janice DeLucia-Waack, PhD & Allen Segrist, PhD.There is an art to leading groups with adolescents, and Drs. Janice DeLucia-Waack and Allen Segrist have clearly mastered it. Beginning by discussing the fundamentals of psychoeducational groups with teens, DeLucia-Waack and Segrist go on to masterfully demonstrate how to design a group to address cognitive, affective, and behavioral skills that nearly all adolescents can benefit from. Modeling essential group facilitation techniques, they teach you how to weave together age-appropriate activities while also responding to the needs of the group in each moment. Learn everything from building group cohesion, to reducing members' anxiety, to teaching assertiveness skills. From pre-group preparation to healthy terminations, and all the stages in between, this video is overflowing with practical information on how to create and lead effective groups with adolescents. Keywords: psychoeducational, psychoeducation, teenagers, teen, teens, adolescents, adolescent, group, high school, teenager, cohesion, groups, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- Lean thinking in healthcare-- nothing goes according to plan : The University of Michigan's journey towards 20,000 problem solvers.SUNet ID login requiredBilli, John E.Describes the Michigan Quality System (MQS), part of a continuing effort by the University of Michigan Health System to improve quality, safety, efficiency and appropriateness across its three missions of patient care, education and research. It combines the strength and success of a Continuous Quality Improvement Program (PDF) with new tools and techniques to provide a more robust approach to quality improvement.
- Donaldson, Sarah S.
- Magnus, David C.
- Volberding, Paul.
- 2016 ClinicalKeyWilliam Herring, MD, FACR, Vice Chairman and Residency Program Director, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Pasricha, Pankaj Jay.
- Winchester, David J.
- Monica McGoldrick, LCSW, PhD.Family therapy is well known for understanding the symptoms of the identified patient within the context of the larger family system. Monica McGoldrick has been a pioneering voice in extending the power of family therapy even further, helping us see how one family member's loss has ramifications for others-through an extended family network, and even across several generations. In this realistic simulation of an 18-week course of therapy with the Rogers family, we see how the presenting problem-teenage daughter Michelle's rebellious behavior-masks unresolved loss across three generations of family members. Despite the father's initial resistance to explore the death of the children's mother, McGoldrick links this loss with the family's current struggles, and assists them in the delayed grieving. She shows remarkable fluidity and mastery as she changes her stances based on the family's needs of the given moment, while her commentary provides the viewer with insight about her interventions. Keywords: McGoldrick, systems, legacy, unresolved, loss, bowenian, Bowen, death, grief, step-family, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- Legal & ethical issues for mental health professionals. Volume I, Confidentiality, privilege, reporting, and duty to warnStephen Feldman, JD, PhD.Finally, a video program to fulfill your CE requirement that is engaging, entertaining and informative. Also ideal for teaching and clinical trainings. The four lively vignettes include incisive commentary by Stephen Feldman, a renowned expert in the fields of both law and psychology. What better way to get your required CE credits! What's the difference between privilege and confidentiality? When are therapists allowed to break confidentiality and when are they required to? When can progress notes or confidential psychotherapy notes be subpoenaed as evidence in a trial? How does a therapist know when to break confidentiality to warn someone of potential danger? What exactly does "reasonable cause to suspect" mean when deciding whether to report child abuse? Is failing to report child abuse an ethical violation, or is it actually a crime? This comprehensive video course will answer all these questions and more. You'll learn how the laws impact your practice, as you watch these lively dramatizations of a judge and her law clerk discuss actual key cases in the creation of mental health laws including Tarasoff and Jaffe V. Redmond. As the judge debates both sides of the argument and makes her decisions, you'll see how court rulings became laws and how they impact clinical, ethical, legal and moral concerns. Keywords: legal, ethical, law, ethics, consulting, supervision, consult, Confidentiality, Privilege, Reporting, Duty, Warn, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- Legal and ethical issues for mental health professionals. Volume II, Dual relationships, boundaries, standards of care and terminationStephen Feldman, JD, PhD.Did you know: Good recordkeeping is what can help you the most if a complaint is brought against you by your licensing board? Ethical rules vary by licensing board and state when it comes to such vital issues as confidentiality and privilege? What makes a boundary crossing a boundary violation, and when that violation becomes unethical and exploitive? The different standards of care as treatment provider and evaluator? Volume II of this series addresses ethics, and the particular concern of being investigated by one's licensing board for an alleged violation. Specifically, these four lively discussions between a psychologist, lawyer and journalist cover such murky matters as: bartering, boundaries, touch, self-disclosure, gifts, multiple-member clients such as couples and families, the initiation of treatment, breaches in confidentiality, ending treatment, electronic records, HIPAA, client debt, client suicide and a clinician's death. Presented by Stephen Feldman, an expert in mental health law, this video lays out simple changes all clinicians can make to protect themselves and their practice. This is an invaluable resource that will dispel doubts and fears, enabling therapists to practice more confidently. Keywords: legal, ethical, law and ethics, mental health, professional, boundaries, ethics, complaint, Dual Relationships, Standards of Care, Termination, dual relationship, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- Cheung, Vivian G.
- Rabinovich, Regina.
- Sledge, George W.
- Desai, Sumbul.
- Bradley, Scott.
- Leveraging technology to transform the clinical and scientific approach to diarrheal disease outbreaksSUNet ID login requiredNelson, Eric Jorge.
- Milstein, Arnold.
- Sears, Samuel F.
- Frank Ochberg, MD, and Angie Panos, PhD.Friends, relatives, and caretakers of trauma survivors often struggle to understand the wrenching depth and complexity of PTSD, even as the fallout from this medical disorder pervades their lives. It can be confusing and frustrating, even heartbreaking, to see those close to us suddenly become unrecognizable, well past what we think is the "normal recovery period" after a tragic or horrific event. This film, featuring Dr. Frank Ochberg and Dr. Angelea Panos, offers family and community members clear, useful information about the nature and symptoms of PTSD, as well as concrete advice about how they can assist their loved ones in the recovery process. Designed for those individuals whose intimate circles have been marked by this disorder, this valuable video also discusses PTSD's effect upon families and other relationships, currently available treatment methods, and ways for caregivers to cope with their unique psychological fatigue. This video is ideal for those close to someone who suffers PTSD, as well as for community, volunteer, and caregiver training. Keywords: trauma, caregivers, caregiver, public, education, PTSD, post-traumatic, stress, volunteer, volunteers, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- 2014 ClinicalKey[edited by] Shan R. Baker.Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to achieve the best results for the full range of facial flap procedures. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings-along with high-quality surgical video clips-capture the latest facial reconstruction practices and effective methods like reconstruction of skin defects on the head and neck following tumor removal or trauma. Perspectives from facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and otolaryngologists help you take all of these considerations into account in treatment planning. Make the most effective clinical decisions with a better understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of the skin Understand skin flap anatomy and physiology-vital to the performance of successful local flap reconstruction for facial defects.
- Eidelman, A. I.
- Krauss, Ronald M.
- 2006 NEJMBraner, Dana A.V; Ellenby, Miles S.; Lai, Susanna; Tegtmeyer, Ken.N Engl J Med. 2006-09-28; 355(13):e12[video]
- Waguespack, Steven.
- Milla, Carlos E.
- Weinacker, Ann.
- Liu, Vincent; Weill, David.
- Horning, Sandra J.
- Enns, Gregory M.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.