View by page
- Caesarean delivery on maternal request wise use of finite resources? a view from the trenches.SUNet ID login required
- Cal Consequences of Nuclear Accidents-- Chernobyl and FukushimaSUNet ID login required
- Can Human Tissues Tolerate Hypoxia New Insights from Flies and People.SUNet ID login required
- Can infection trigger & perpetuate a chronic fatiguing illness?SUNet ID login required
- Canadian Pharmacogenomics Network for Drug Safety finding solutions for children with serious adverse drug reactions.SUNet ID login required
- Cancer-prone rare genetic syndromes, how do they instruct us? the inherited bone marrow failure syndromes model.SUNet ID login required
- In this teaching video, Salman Khan talks with Dr. Andy Connolly from Stanford Medical School on what cancerous colon tissue looks like.
- Capnography in emergency medicine an emerging standard of care.SUNet ID login required
- Cardiac CTSUNet ID login required
- Cardiac markers in the ED Troponin myths uncovered.SUNet ID login required
- Cardiocerebral resuscitation, the new CPRSUNet ID login required
- Cards critical care / cardiology pearlsSUNet ID login required
- "Sponsored by Cancer Prevention Institute of California, Stanford Hospital Health Library, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford Cancer Institute"--Website.
- Caring for children receiving palliative care new perspectives.SUNet ID login required
- Carotid endarterectomyAccessSurgery
- Case discussion, 55 year old woman with a spotty coughSUNet ID login required
- Case discussion-- lymphoma as a paradigm for genomic medicineSUNet ID login required
- Case discussion-- The Midgut, land of small tumorsSUNet ID login required
- Case discussion: 28-year-old man with hypertension, hemolytic anemia, and renal failure: When should hoofbeats suggest zebras?SUNet ID login required
- Case for shared decision makingSUNet ID login required
- Case presentationSUNet ID login required
- Cases in bioterrorism for the emergency physician ISUNet ID login required
- Cases in bioterrorism for the emergency physician IISUNet ID login required
- "Explains the risks and benefits of catheterization of the urethra in girls and demonstrates how to prepare the patient, locate the urethra, and insert the catheter."
- "Urethral catheterization permits direct drainage of the urinary bladder, and is often performed in pediatric practice. It may be used for diagnostic purposes, such as collection of an uncontaminated urine specimen for culture and urinalysis, when it is essential to obtain a urine specimen from a young child who cannot void on command. Urethral catheterization also may be performed to carry out voiding cystourethrography or to monitor urine output in certain postoperative patients or very ill patients"--Website.
- Cautionary tales and current developments in research reproducibilitySUNet ID login required
- Celiac disease in the 21st century a clinical and basic science.SUNet ID login required
- Cellular mechanisms of insulin resistance implications for obesity, type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome.SUNet ID login required
- Central arterial lines, airway cluesSUNet ID login required
- Central line insertionAccessSurgery
- Central venous catheterization 2007NEJM
- Cerner Electronic medical record system project at Lucile Packard Childrens HospitalSUNet ID login required
- Challenge to Integrity-- Years of Living Dangerously with the Promotion of Bone Growth FactorsSUNet ID login required
- Challenges and Opportunities for Genomic Medicine and Next-Generation Sequencing in Pediatric OncologySUNet ID login required
- Challenges in Clinical Trials; Some Old and Some NewSUNet ID login required
- Challenges in Pediatric Kidney TransplantationSUNet ID login requiredAudio SUNet ID login required
- Challenges to infant vaccination, understanding the developing immune systemSUNet ID login required
- Challenging hemangiomasSUNet ID login required
- Changing Face of Diabetes MellitusSUNet ID login required
- Changing face of osteoarticular infections in young childrenSUNet ID login required
- Changing incidence and prevalence of congenital heart diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Changing the Culture of Medical Education Focus on Expertise.SUNet ID login required
- Changing the family legacy-- healing for children from addicted familiesSUNet ID login required
- Charting our future together setting an agenda for the NHLBI.SUNet ID login required
- Chest-tube insertion 2007NEJM
- CHF UpdatesSUNet ID login required
- Chief residency- where to from here?SUNet ID login required
- Child abuse nonaccidental injury (NAI) issues and controversies in the era of evidence-based medicine.SUNet ID login required
- Child health access-- fulfilling the promise to the next generationSUNet ID login required
- Child health improvement through computer automation the CHICA Experiments.SUNet ID login required
- Child poverty in the United States the pediatric prescription.SUNet ID login required
- Childhood Short Stature-- Challenges and ChoicesSUNet ID login required
- Children and sports a double edged sword.SUNet ID login required
- Children and War-- Improving Child Health in Areas of Political InstabilitySUNet ID login required
- Chronic disease prevention reflections on the past, projections for the future = Fries Prize for improving health.SUNet ID login required
- Chronic Inflammation, Autoimmunity and Epigenetics-- A Critical Drug Targetable Triumvirate in Pulmonary HypertensionSUNet ID login required
- Circadian biology and oxidative stress does it matter in early life?SUNet ID login required
- Circadian regulation of metabolism and obesity it's not all in your head.SUNet ID login required
- Circumcision updateSUNet ID login required
- Clinical (Outcome) trials why do them?SUNet ID login required
- Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of human infections with highly pathogenic avian influenza a (h5n1) virusesSUNet ID login required
- Clinical and epidemiological studies of Dengue in NicaraguaSUNet ID login required
- Clinical Case PresentationSUNet ID login requiredCase presentation initiated by Dr. Aleshin. Differential diagnosis based on excisional biopsy of lymph node presented by Dr. Ohgami. Pathogenesis and treatment discussed by Dr. Alizadeh.
- Clinical Case Presentation-- "A 49 year old patient with progressive weakness and recurrent syncope"
- Clinical case presentation-- A Rash by any other nameSUNet ID login required
- Clinical Case Presentation-- Diarrhea in an Immuno-compromised Returning TravelerSUNet ID login required25 year-old immunocompromised returning traveler with persistent diarrhea / Kelsey Flint -- Maintenance immunosuppression during infection in the kidney transplant recipient / Erik Lum -- Diarrhea in an immunocompromised returned traveler / Dora Y. Ho.
- Clinical case presentation-- multiple cranial neuropathies and purple foot lesionsSUNet ID login required
- Clinical Case Presentation-- Rare Mutations and Rare ComplicationsSUNet ID login required
- Clinical complexities when dealing with aging adultsSUNet ID login required
- Clinical decision rulesSUNet ID login required
- Clinical evaluation of the knee 2010NEJM"Knee problems are one of the most common musculoskeletal symptoms evaluated by the primary care physician. This video shows how to perform a comprehensive examination of the knee".
- Clinical judgement, good to greatSUNet ID login required
- Clinical research with FDA, academia and industry collaboration and conflicts.SUNet ID login required
- ClinicalKey is a clinical care resource that provides quick access to Elsevier books, journals and videos via a clinical search engine.
- Clinician leadership in attaining the health care equivalent of Moore's LawSUNet ID login required
- Clots in bad spots what we know about pulmonary embolism and what we don't.SUNet ID login required
- Coccidiodomycosis changing perceptions and creating opportunities for Its control.SUNet ID login required
- Collection of Resident Presentations. Pre-research rotation presentation. Resident quality improvement projectsPre-research rotation presentation. Atraumatic chemical cochleostomy / Jennifer Alyono -- Resident quality improvement projects. Safe reduction of hospital stay following cervical lymphadenectomy / Arash Shahangian -- Development and implementation of a secure, cloud-based system to support care coordination and continuity in the inpatient setting / Stuart D. Ginn.
- Colon cancer: new chemotherapiesSUNet ID login required
- In this teaching video, Salman Khan talks with Dr. Andy Connolly from Stanford Medical School on what a colon tissue polyp looks like.
- Combined pediatric and neurology grand roundsSUNet ID login required
- Communicable disease control following natural and complex humanitarian disastersSUNet ID login required
- Complementary and alternative medicine approaches to children with ADHD moving beyond medication alone.SUNet ID login required
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine-- Integrating into Academic and Private PracticeSUNet ID login required
- Download video (QuickTime) SUNet ID login required
- Complications of late pregnancy R1 & R2.SUNet ID login required
- Complications of severe overweight medical evaluation and the role of surgery in their management.SUNet ID login required
- Compression of morbidity, 1980-2007SUNet ID login required
- Conjugate vaccines recent impact and future prospects.SUNet ID login required
- "The purpose of this video is to demonstrate the equipment and techniques used to provide intravenous conscious sedation for minor procedures in adults ..."--Website.
- Consuming kids, the role of health care providers in reclaiming childhood from corporate marketeersSUNet ID login required
- Contending with evolution and escape by HIVSUNet ID login required
- Contextual cues and the immune response to wounds and healing tissuesSUNet ID login required
View by page
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.