- G6PD deficiency, neonatal hyperbilirubinemia, and the neonatal Kernicterus RegistrySUNet ID login required
- Gastrostomy-tube exchange 2014NEJM"It is important for clinicians to be comfortable performing gastrostomy-tube exchange. Understanding the procedure and its potential hazards should help to minimize the risk of complications."
- Gearing up for Growth-- New Insights into Genomic, Epigenetic and Physiological Mechanisms of Exercise in Child Health and Disease
- Gender variant/transgender youth endocrine considerations.SUNet ID login required
- General anesthesia-- does it pose a cognitive risk to young children???SUNet ID login required
- Genes, genomes, and the future of medicine the 2011 Edward Rubenstein Lecture.SUNet ID login required
- Genetic approach to identifying lung cancer progenitorsSUNet ID login required
- Genetic protection from diseases of dietary excess Rubenstein Lecture.SUNet ID login required
- Genetic variation and complex human diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Genetics of hereditary focal segmental glomerulosclerosisSUNet ID login required
- Genomic medicine and progeria cardiovascular insights gained from premature aging.SUNet ID login required
- "This 45-minute documentary explores three remarkable stories of medical progress that have taken place over the course of the long history of NEJM. In 1812, we had no understanding of infectious disease, surgery was unsanitary and performed without anesthesia, and cancer was unrecognized. Two centuries later, this film tells the story of research, clinical practice, and patient care, and of how we have continued to get better over the last 200 years"--NEJM200.NEJM.org website.
- GI emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Gifts of life at a time of great grief the role of the practictioner in organ procurement in end-of-life careSUNet ID login required
- Glioblastoma Initiating/Stem Cells Therapeutic Implications.SUNet ID login required
- Global child health, a strategic issue for today's world what pediatricians should know and what we can do.SUNet ID login required
- Global health education in pediatric residencySUNet ID login required
- Global health why now---why here?SUNet ID login required
- Global HIV Pandemic From Viral Particles to Sexual Networks. Implications for an AIDS Free Generation.
- Global progress and remaining challenges in newborn and child healthSUNet ID login required
- Globalization and Health Disparities The eggs.SUNet ID login required
- Glucose control and diabetic complications is there ACCORD? have we ADVANCED.SUNet ID login required
- Grand rounds - discussionSUNet ID login required
- Grand rounds -- avoiding malpracticeSUNet ID login required
- Grand rounds -- ED reflectionsSUNet ID login required
- Grand rounds, cardiology literature updateSUNet ID login required
- Grand rounds, congestive heart failureSUNet ID login required
- Guided SQL tour of bioinformatics databasesSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.