- Ob/gyn secrets. 3rd ed. ................
- — On the take ............................
- On-line hemodiafiltration ..............
- — Oral delivery of macromolecular drugs ..
- Oral pharmacotherapy for male sexual ...
- — Oxford handbook of clinical surgery. ...
- Oxford Handbook of critical care. 2nd...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- On-line hemodiafiltration 2011, KargerHistorical milestones of a long pathway / Roy, T. -- Polysulfone : the development of a membrane for convective therapies / Heilmann, K., Keller, T. -- The machine and the therapy concept / Greenwood, R.N. -- Backfiltration : past, present and future / Rangel, A.V. ... [et al.] -- Producing on-line ultrapure dialysis fluid / von Albertini, B. -- Membrane requirements for high-flux and convective therapies / Bowry, S.K. -- Regulatory challenges of on-line hemodiafiltration / Pirovano, D. -- Facing regulatory challenges of on-line hemodiafiltration / Kümmerle, W. -- The membrane permeability outcome study / Locatelli, F. ... [et al.] -- The early years of on-line HDF : How did it all start? How did we get here? / Canaud, B. -- Evolution of the concept of biocompatibility and the cardioprotective effect of on-line hemodiafiltration / Ramírez, R., Martín-Malo, A., Aljama, P. -- On-line hemodiafiltration in the large RISCAVID study / Panichi, V., Tetta, C. -- Overcoming the limitations of post-dilution on-line hemodiafiltration : mixed dilution hemodiafiltration / Pedrini, L.A., Wiesen, G. -- Fifteen years of experience with on-line hemodiafiltration / Maduell, F. -- Adopting on-line hemodiafiltration as standard therapy in EMEA nephrocare centers / Stopper, A. ... [et al.] -- Utilization of hemodiafiltration as treatment modality in renal replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease patients : a global perspective / Sichart, J.-M., Moeller, S. -- Seeking an optimal renal replacement therapy for the chronic kidney disease epidemic : the case for on-line hemodiafiltration / Gatti, E., Ronco, C.
- On-line medical dictionary Fulltext
- On-scene guide for crisis negotiators. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Part I. The Science and Technology of Oncofertility -- Reproductive health after cancer -- Designing follicle-environment interactions with biomaterials -- Gamete preservation -- To transplant or not to transplant: that is the question -- Clinical cases in oncofertility -- Cancer genetics: risks and mechanisms of cancer in women with inherited susceptibility to epithelial ovarian cancer -- Protecting and extending fertility for females of wild and endangered mammals -- -- Part II. Historical and Legal Perspectives -- Placing the history of oncofertility -- Medical hope, legal pitfalls: potential legal issues in the emerging field of oncofertility -- Domestic and international surrogacy laws: implications for cancer survivors -- -- Part III. Clinical and Theoretical Ethics -- Adoption after cancer: adoption agency attitudes and perspectives on the potential to parent post-cancer -- Ovarian tissue cryopreservation and bioethical discourse -- Lessons of oncofertility for assisted reproduction -- Morally justifying oncofertility research -- Ethical dilemmas in oncofertility: an exploration of three clinical scenarios -- Participation in investigational fertility preservation research: a feminist research ethics approach -- Reproductive "choice" and egg freezing -- Impact of infertility: why ART should be a higher priority for women in the global south -- Oncofertility and informed consent: addressing beliefs, values, and future decision making -- -- Part IV. Religious Perspectives -- Bioethics and oncofertility: arguments and insights from religious traditions -- Sacred bodies: considering resistance to oncofertility in Muslim communities -- Unlikely motherhood in the Qur'an: oncofertility as devotion -- Technology and wholeness: oncofertility and Catholic tradition -- Jewish perspectives on oncofertility: the complexities of tradition -- --Part V. Ramifications for Education and Economics -- Oncofertility Saturday academy: a paradigm to expand the educational opportunities and ambitions of high school girls -- Myoncofertility.org: a web-based patient education resource supporting decision making under severe emotional and cognitive overload -- Anticipating ovarian tissue cryopreservation in the health-care marketplace: a willingness to pay assessment -- Perspectives on oncofertility from demography and economics -- For the sake of consistency and fairness: why insurance companies should cover fertility preservation treatment for iatrogenic infertility -- -- Part VI. Repercussions of Oncofertility for Patients and Their Families -- Health provider perspectives on fertility preservation for cancer patients -- Counseling and consenting women with cancer on their oncofertility options: a clinical perspective -- Fertility-related treatment choices of cancer patients: cancer-related infertility and family dynamics -- Whose future is it?: ethical family decision making about daughters' treatment in the oncofertility context -- -- Part VII. Healthcare Provider Stories and Final Thoughts -- Choosing life when facing death: understanding fertility preservation decision-making for cancer patients -- Discussing fertility preservation with breast cancer patients -- Warning: Google can be hazardous to your health: fertility preservation is an important part of cancer care -- Role of a patient navigator in fertility preservation -- Judaism and reproductive technology -- Reading between the lines of cancer and fertility: a provider's story -- Rewarding experience for a pediatric urologist -- Final thoughts.
- Oncofertility. Fertility preservation for cancer survivors 2007, SpringerPart I. Introduction --The emergence of a new discipline: oncofertility /Teresa K. Woodruff --Part II. Fertility risk and treatment options --Fertility management for women with cancer /Sanjay K. Agarwal and R. Jeffrey Chang --Fertility preservation in adult male cancer patients /Robert E. Brannigan --Managing fertility in childhood cancer patients /Kimberley J. Dilley --Fertility risk in pediatric and adolescent cancers /Clarisa R. Gracia and Jill P. Ginsberg --Part III. Oncofertility techniques and research --Bioengieneering and the ovarian follicle /Min Xu, Teresa K. Woodruff, and Lonnie D. Shea --The science of cryobiology /Steven F. Muller and John K. Critser --Ovarian tissue cryopreservation and transplantation: banking reproductive potential for the future /David Lee --Progress, history and promise of ovarian cryopreservation and transplantation for pediatric cancer patients /Yasmin Gosiengfiao --Part IV. Health care decision-making --Oncofertility and the social sciences /Karrie Ann Snyder --Shared decision making: fertility and pediatric cancers /Marla L. Clayman, Kathleen M. Galvin, and Paul Arnston --Part V. Ethical and psychosocial impact of cancer-related infertility --Today's research, tomorrows cures: the ethical implications of oncofertility /Leilah E. Backhus and Laurie Zoloth --The psychosocial context of cancer-related infertility /Matthew J. Loscalzo and Karen L. Clark --Childhood cancer: fertility and psychosocial implications /Karen E. Kinahan, Aarati Didwania, and Carrie L. Nieman --Fertility preservation and adolescent cancer patients: lessons from adult survivors of childhood cancer and their parents /Carrie L. Nieman ... [et al.] --Part VI. Training in a new medical discipline and medical guidelines --Oncofertility: a new medical discipline and the emerging scholar /Laxmi A. Kondapalli --Oncofertility Consortium consensus statement: guidelines for ovarian tissue cryopreservation /Leilah E. Backhus ... [et al.] --Part VII. Patient stories and oncofertility --Personal accounts of cancer and infertility /provided by Fertile Hope.
- Oncogene techniques ScienceDirect
- Oncogenes meet metabolism 2008, Springer
- Oncogenomics 2004At the precarious cusp of oncogenomics / Charles Brenner -- Genome-wide searches for mutations in human cancer / Michael R. Stratton, P. Andrew Futreal and Richard Wooster -- Molecular cytogenetics : increasing resolution using array-based CGH / Anne Kallioniemi -- SNPs and functional polymorphisms in cancer / Penelope E. Bonnen and David L. Nelson -- expression profiling of breast cancer : from molecular portraits to clinical utility / Therese Br̜lie, Anne-Lise Br̜resen-Dale, Per E. Ln̜ning, Patrick O. Brown and David Botstein -- Classifying hereditary cancers and phenocopies of hereditary cancers using expression arrays / Mary B. Daly, Alicia Parlanti and David Duggan -- Linking drugs and genes : pharmacogenomics, pharmacoproteomics, bioinformatics, and the NCI-60 / John N. Weinstein -- Tissue microanalysis : profiling cancer stages / Michael A. Tangrea and Michael R. Emmert-Buck -- Proteomics in bladder cancer / Julio E. Celis, Irina Gromova, Fritz Rank and Pavel Gromov -- Chemical and genetic methods to validate targets in non-mammalian organisms / Tia M. Maiolatesi and Charles Brenner -- Mouse models of cancer / Debrah M. Thompson, Louise Van Der Weyden, Patrick J. Biggs, Yeun-Jun Chung and Allan Bradley -- Genome-wide modifier screens : how the genetics of cancer penetrance may shape the future of prevention and treatment / Linda D. Siracusa, Karen A. Silverman, Revati Koratkar, Marina Markova and Arthur M. Buchberg -- Protein kinases as targets in cancer therapy: validated and emerging approaches / Paul Nghiem, Yong-son Kim and Stuart L. Schreiber -- Ras Superfamily-Directed Compounds / George C. Prendergast -- Clinomics : Post-Genomic Cancer Care / Daniel D. Von Hoff, Haiyong Han, David Bearss -- Oncogenomics Tomorrow : Prevention, Early Detection and Treatment
- Oncogenomics handbook 2005, Springer
- Oncologic and cardiologic PET/CT-diagnosis 2008, Springer
- Oncologic imaging 2012, ScienceDirect
- Oncology 2006, SpringerSect. 1. Principles of oncology. Evidence-based approach to oncology -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Principles of radiation oncology -- Principles of surgical therapy in oncology -- Principles of targeted and biological therapies -- Biologic principles of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Evaluation of tumor markers: an evidence-based guide for determination of clinical utility -- Design and analysis of oncology clinical trials -- Ethics of clinical oncology research -- Informatics infrastructure for evidence-based cancer medicine -- Economics of cancer care -- Principles of screening for cancer -- Patient decision making -- Establishing an interdisciplinary oncology team -- Principles of complementary and alternative medicine for cancer -- Sect. 2. Translational basic science. Fundamental aspects of the cell cycle and signal transduction -- Viral carcinogenesis -- Environmental carcinogenesis -- Cancer metastasis -- Tumor immunology and immunotherapy -- Technologies in molecular biology: diagnostic applications -- Sect. 3. Cancer prevention and control. Cancer epidemiology -- Evidence-based cancer prevention research: a multidisciplinary perspective on cancer prevention trials -- Screening --Genetic screening and counseling for high-risk populations -- Behavior modification -- Sect. 4. Cancer imaging. Central nervous system imaging -- Breast imaging -- Imaging of throacic malignancies -- Imaging of gastrointestinal stromal tumor -- Genitourinary imaging -- Musculoskeletal imaging -- Positron emission tomography and cancer -- Sect. 5. Solid tumors. Central nervous system tumors -- Eye, orbit, and adnexal structures -- Head and neck cancer -- Lung cancer -- Therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma -- Mediastinum -- Esophageal cancer -- Stomach -- Colon, rectal, and anal cancer management -- Adenocarcinoma and other small intestinal malignancies -- Cancer of the lung and bile ducts -- An evidence-based approach to the management of pancreatic cancer -- Renal cell cancer -- Ureter, bladder, penis, and urethra -- Prostate cancer -- Testis cancer -- Cervix, vulva, and vagina -- Gastational trophoblastic neoplasms -- Ovarian cancer -- Uterine malignancies -- Evidence-based management of breast cancer -- Thyroid and Parathyroid -- Tumors of the endocrine system -- Sarcomas of bone -- Soft tissue sarcoma --Cutaneous melanoma -- Nonmelanoma cutaneous malignancies -- Cancer of unknown primary site -- Solid tumors of childhood -- Sect. 6. Hematologic malignancies. Acute myeloid leukemia and the myelodysplastic syndromes -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related chronic leukemias -- Chronic myeloid leukemia -- An evidence-based approach to the management of Hodgkin's lymphoma -- The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas -- Multiple myeloma -- Sect. 7. Practice of oncology. Superior vena cava syndrome -- Central nervous system emergencies -- Metabolic emergencies in oncology -- Surgical emergencies -- Oral complications of cancer therapy -- Alopecia and cutaneous complications of chemotherapy -- Infectious complications of cancer therapy -- Acute toxicities of therapy: pulmonary complications -- Cardiac complications -- Neurologic complications of therapy -- Acute toxicities of therapy: urologic complications -- Issues in vascular access with special emphasis on the cancer patient -- Management of cancer pain -- Nausea and vomiting in the cancer patient -- Nutritional support for the cancer patient --Paraneoplastic syndromes -- Malignant effusions -- Evidence-based use of hematopoietic growth factors for optimal supportive care of patients with cancer -- Management of the bone marrow transplant patient -- Management of anxiety and depression in adult cancer patients: toward an evidence-based approach -- Reproductive complications and sexual dysfunction in the cancer patient -- Metastatic cancer to the central nervous system -- Metastatic cancer in lung -- Surgical and regional therapy for liver metastases -- Metastatic cancer to bone -- Cancer in the immunosuppressed patient -- Cancer in the older population -- Chemotherapy in patients with organ dysfunction -- Management of the pregnant cancer patient -- Sect. 8. Cancer survivorship. Survivorship research: past, present, and future -- Late effects of cancer treatments -- Medical and psychosocial issues in childhood cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in Hodgkin's disease survivors --Medical and psychosocial issues in testicular cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in testicular cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in gynecologic cancer survivors -- Medical, psychosocial, and health-related quality of life issues in breast cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in prostate cancer survivors -- Physical and psychosocial issues in lung cancer survivors -- Cancer survivorship issues in colorectal cancer -- Medical and psychosocial issues in transplant survivors -- Second malignancies after radiation treatment and chemotherapy for primary cancers -- Psychosocial rehabilitation in cancer care -- Cancer advocacy.
- Oncology and basic science 2008, OvidSection I: Evaluation and management of musculoskeletal oncology problems -- Evaluation of bone tumors / Timothy A. Damron -- Evaluation of soft tissue tumors / Carol D. Morris -- Biopsy of musculoskeletal tumors / Edward A. Athanasian -- Treatment principles -- Surgical margins / Robert Quinn -- Benign tumors of bone / Cynthia M. Kelly -- Malignant bone lesions / Francis R. Patterson, Timoth A. Damron, and Carol D. Morris -- Soft tissue tumors / John Heiner and Jeremy White -- Pathologic fractures / Timothy A. Damron --Section II: Specific bone neoplasms and simulators -- Benign bone tumors -- Bone lesions / Felasfa M. Wodajo -- Cartilage lesions / Felasfa M. Wodajo -- Cystic lesions / Sung Wook Seo, Young Lae Moon, and Francis Young-In Lee -- Myogenic, lipogenic, and neural tumors / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Fibrous lesions of bone / Sung Wook Seo, Young Lae Moon, and Francis Young-In Lee -- Giant cell tumor of bone / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Vascular lesions / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Other tumors of undefined neoplastic nature / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Bone sarcomas -- Osteosarcoma / Francis R. Patterson -- Ewing sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor of bone / Bruce Rougraff -- Chondrosarcoma / R. Lor Randall and Kenneth J. Hunt -- Fibrous, fibrohistiocytic, and giant cell tumor malignancies / Hannah D. Morgan -- Notochordal tumors / Hannah D. Morgan -- Vascular sarcomas of bone / Hannah D. Morgan -- Myogenic, lipogenic, and epithelial bone sarcomas / Hannah D. Morgan -- Congenital and inherited bone conditions -- Familial adenomatous polyposis / Kathryn Palomino -- Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome / Danielle A. Katz -- Skeletal dysplasias / Danielle A. Katz -- Retinoblastoma syndrome / Timothy A. Damron -- Rothmund-Thomson syndrome / Kathryn Palomino -- Werner syndrome / Kathryn Palomino -- Metastatic disease / Timothy A. Damron -- Hematologic malignancies / Valerae O. Lewis -- Metabolic bone diseases / Susan V. Bukata --Section III: Specific soft tissue neoplasms and simulators -- Benign soft tissue tumors / Timothy A. Damron and Gustavo de la Roza -- Soft tissue sarcomas / Carol D. Morris --Section IV: Basic science -- Cellular and molecular biology / Matthew J. Allen -- Growth and development of the musculoskeletal system / Donald E. Sweet and Thomas V. Smallman -- Genetic basis of musculoskeletal disorders / Sathappan S. Sathappan, Kirill Ilalov, and Paul E. Di Cesare -- Biomechanics / Frederick W. Werner and Joseph A. Spadaro -- Biomaterials / Joseph A. Spadaro, Michael T. Clarke, and Julie M. Hasenwinkel -- Principles of orthopaedic pharmacology / Carol D. Morris -- Bone form, function, injury, regeneration, and repair / Alexia Hernandez-Soria and Mathias Bostrom -- Articular cartilage structure, composition, and repair / Peter J. Roughley and Thomas V. Smallman -- Diarthrodial joints / Thomas V. Smallman, Kris Shekitka, and Donald Flemming -- Meniscal structure, function, repair, and replacement / Mark C. Drakos and Answorth A. Allen -- Intervertebral disk structure, composition, and mechanical function / Samuel A. Joseph, Jr., and Patrick Boland -- Tendon and ligament anatomy, biology, and biomechanics / Brian J. Harley and Joseph W. Bergman -- Peripheral nerve physiology, anatomy, and pathology / Shikha Sethi ... [et al.] -- Skeletal muscle anatomy, physiology, and mechanics / Bryan T. Kelly and William J. Robertson -- Infectious disorders of bone and joint / Thomas V. Smallman ... [et al.] -- Bacterial infection -- Granulomatous infection -- Infection associated with neuropathy -- Viral disorders -- Neoplasia / Matthew J. Allen.
- Oncology of CNS tumors. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery 2013, Springer
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer 2009, Springer
- Oncoplastic breast surgery 2010, Springer1. General Surgery -- Surgical Anatomy / Elisabeth Würinger -- Breast Cancer Surgery: Standard Principles / Florian Fitzal -- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery / Peter Schrenk -- 2. Oncoplastic Surgery (OPS) -- OPS and Breast Conserving Surgery (BSC) / Peter Schrenk, Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay, Florian Fitzal, Andrea Grisotti and Donato Casella, et al. -- OPS and Mastectomy / Grant W. Carlson, Francesca De Lorenzi, Mario Rietjens, Andrea Manconi and Daniela Hoch, et al. -- Special Considerations / Florian Fitzal, Rupert Koller, Stefan Gärner, Elisabeth Grafinger-Witt and Mario Rietjens, et al.
- Oncothermia 2011, Springer
- One day update in heart failure 2006, HighWire
- OneLook dictionaries Database
- ONLINE! citation styles Fulltext
- Only EKG book you'll ever need. 5th ed. 2007, OvidThe basics -- Hypertrophy and enlargement of the heart -- Arrhythmias -- Conduction blocks -- Preexcitation syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Finishing touches -- Putting it all together -- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Ontologies, a handbook of principles, concepts and applications in information systems. 1st ed. 2006, MyiLibrary
- Oogenesis 2013, SpringerThe oocyte is the largest and most mysterious cell in the body of mammalian organisms. Through its growth and maturation, it reaches extreme levels of specialization, while maintaining at the same time a condition of totipotency. Its unique ability, in co-operation with the spermatozoon, to give rise to a fully developed organism formed from hundreds of different tissues and myriads of individual cells has inspired intellectuals of all ages.Oogenesis finds impetus and purpose in casting scientific perspective towards this unique cell for the benefit of scientists and assisted reproductive technology (ART) specialists. The authors of the chapters are distinguished authorities in their respective areas of competence. From the opening of the book the reader is lead on a fantastic voyage from the formation of the primordial oocyte to the development of the early embryo, passing through crucial processes of oogenesis, such as co-ordination of oocyte and follicle growth, gene expression and organelle reorganization during growth and maturation, epigenetic mechanisms, regulation of meiosis, totipotency, cell polarity, oogenesis in vitro and maternal regulation of early development.
- Open access bibliography : 2005, Assoc Res Libr
- Open heart 2003
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic hepatic transection 2012, Springer
- Operated heart at autopsy 2009, Springer
- Operations research and health care 2004, Springer
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative dentistry 2006, Springer
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 3rd ed. 2013, Springer
- Operative neuromodulation v. 1-2, 2007., Springerv. 2, 2007 Springerv. 1. Functional neuroprosthetic surgery -- v. 2. Neural networks surgery.
- Operative otolaryngology. 2nd ed. v. 1-2, 2008.
- Operative surgery manual 2003, MD Consult
- Traditional postoperative management and fast-track care pathways -- Development of laparoscopic colorectal surgery -- Instrumentation and setup -- Key operative steps -- Operative procedures. Segmental colectomy ; Rectal surgery ; Total colectomy ; Stoma formation -- Dealing with complications and other technical tricks -- Other useful techniques.
- Operative urology at the Cleveland Clinic 2006, SpringerSurgical incisions / J. Stephen Jones -- Adrenal disease / Andrew C. Novick -- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy / Mihir M. Desai and Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal malignancy / Andrew C. Novick -- Laparoscopic surgery for renal cell carcinoma / Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal calculus disease / Stevan B. Streem and J. Stephen Jones -- Renal vascular disease / Andrew C. Novick -- Surgical technique of cadaver donor nephrectomy / Venkatesh Krishnamurthi -- Open donor nephrectomy / David A. Goldfarb -- Living laparoscopic donor nephrectomy / Alireza Moinzadeh and Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal transplantation / David A. Goldfarb, Stuart M. Flechner, and Charles S. Modlin -- Renal trauma / J. Stephen Jones -- Nerve-sparing retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy / Eric A. Klein -- Ureterolysis / Lawrence M. Wyner -- Pancreas transplantation / Venkatesh Krishnamurthi -- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction / Stevan B. Streem and Jonathan H. Ross -- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty / Anup P. Ramani and Inderbir S. Gill -- Urothelial tumors of the renal pelvis and ureter / Stevan B. Streem -- Management of the en bloc distal ureter and bladder cuff during retroperitoneoscopic radical nephroureterectomy / Osamu Ukimura and Inderbir S. Gill -- Ureteral disorders in children / Jonathan H. Ross and Robert Kay -- Iatrogenic and traumatic ureteral injury / Bashir R. Sankari -- Ureteral calculi / Stevan B. Streem -- Office procedures / J. Stephen Jones -- Radical cystectomy and orthotopic diversion in men and women / Eric A. Klein -- Laparoscopic radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion / Jihad H. Kaouk and Inderbir S. Gill.
- 1. Basic sciences: Anatomy of the eye -- Physiology of the eye -- Optics -- Pharmacology -- Microbiology -- 2. Clinical practice: Office efficiency and public relations -- History taking -- Preliminary examination -- Understanding ophthalmic equipment -- Refractive errors and how to correct them -- History of spectacles -- Facts about glasses -- Rigid contact lenses: basics -- Soft contact lenses -- Advanced techniques in soft and rigid contact lens fitting -- Visual fields -- Automated visual field testing -- Ocular injuries -- The urgent case -- Common eye disorders -- Common retinal disorders -- Glaucoma -- Examination of the newborn, infant and small child -- Maintenance of ophthalmic equipment and instruments -- Diagnostic ultrasound -- 3. Surgical techniques: Aseptic technique and minor office surgery -- The operative patient -- Highlights of ocular surgery -- Assisting the surgeon -- Lasers in ophthalmology -- Ambulatory surgery -- Computerized corneal topography -- Refractive surgery -- Wavefront aberrations and custom ablation -- 4. Special procedures: Ocular motility and binocular vision --Ophthalmic photography -- Visual aids for the partially sighted -- 5. Community ocular programs: Blind persons in the modern world -- Art and the eye -- Reading problems in children -- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation -- 6. Expanded roles in eye care delivery: Computers in opthalmic practice -- 7. Role of assistants in eye care: Allied health personnel in ophthalmology -- Ophthalmology ethics -- Ophthalmic allied health personnel: scope of practice -- Testing of ophthalmic skills -- The development of ophthalmic assistants in North America -- Assisting in the international community and in the prevention of blindness.
- Ophthalmic drug delivery systems. 2nd ed. rev. and expanded 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Ophthalmic microsurgical suturing techniques 2007, Springer
- Ophthalmic pathology 2013, Springer
- Foreword /Neil R. Miller --Preface --Acknowledgments --1.Basic screening techniques and indications for ultrasound --2.Anterior segment evaluation --3.The vitreous --4.The retina --5.The choroid --6.Trauma --7.Intraocular tumors --8.The optic nerve --9.Extraocular muscles --10.Evaluation of the orbit --11.Additional ocular conditions and biometry.
- Ophthalmologic drug guide. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerAntibacterial agents -- Antifungal agents -- Antiviral agents -- Anti-parasitic agents -- Anti-glaucoma agents -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- Anti-inflammatory agents -- Mydriatics, cycloplegics, and reversal agents -- Lubricants and viscoelastics -- Miscellaneous -- Anti-angiogenesis agents -- Contact lens solutions.
- 1.Clinical anatomy of the eye /Kenneth B. Gum --2.Anatomy of the eye and orbit /Edward H. Bedrossian, Jr. --3.Optics and refraction /Janice A. Gault --4.Color vision /Mitchell S. Fineman --5.Ophthalmic and orbital testing /Caroline R. Baumal, Patric De Potter --6.Visual fields /Janice A. Gault --7.The red eye /Janice A. Gault --8.Corneal infections /Sherman W. Reeves, Elisabeth J. Cohen, Terry Kim --9.Ophthalmia neonatorum /Janine G. Tabas --10.Topical antibiotics and steroids /Stephen Y. Lee --11.Dry eyes/Janice A. Gault --12.Corneal dystrophies /Sadeer B. Hannush, Lorena Riveroll --13.Keratoconus /Irving Raber --14.Refractive surgery /Brandon D. Ayres, Christopher J. Rapuano --15.Glaucoma /Mary Jude Cox, George L. Spaeth --16.Angle-closure glaucoma /Anup Khatana, George L. Spaeth --17.Secondary open-angle glaucoma /Janice A. Gault --18.Medical treatment of glaucoma /Jeffrey D. Henderer, Richard P. Wilson --19.Trabeculectomy surgery /Marlene R. Moster, Augusto Azuara-Blanco --20.Traumatic glaucoma and hyphema /Douglas J. Rhee --21.Cataracts /Richard Tipperman --22.Techniques of cataract surgery /Sydney Tyson --23.Complications of cataract surgery /John D. Dugan, Robert S. Bailey --24.Amblyopia /Steven E. Brooks --25.Esodeviations /Scott E. Olitsky, Leonard B. Nelson --26.Miscellaneous ocular deviations /Janice A. Gault --27.Strabismus surgery /Bruce M. Schnall --28.Nystagmus /Robert D. Reinecke --29.The pupil /Barry Schanzer, Peter J. Savino --30.Diplopia /Julian D. Perry --31.Optic neuritis /Barry Schanzer, Peter J. Savino --32.Miscellaneous optic neuropathies and neurologic disturbances /Janice A. Gault --33.Tearing and the lacrimal system /Nancy G. Swartz, Marc S. Cohen --34.Proptosis /David G. Buerger --35.Thyroid-related ophthalmopathy /Robert B. Penne --36.Orbital inflammatory diseases /Roberta E. Gausas, Madhura Tamhankar --37.Ptosis /Carolyn S. Repke --38.Eyelid tumors /Janice A. Gault --39.Uveitis /Tamara R. Vrabec, Caroline R. Baumal, Vincent F. Baldassano, Vinay N. Desai, Jay S. Duker --40.Toxic retinopathies /Sobha Sivaprasad, Philip G. Hykin --41.Coats disease /William Tasman --42.Fundus trauma /Jeffrey P. Blice --43.Age-related macular degeneration /Joseph I. Maguire --44.Retinopathy of prematurity /J. Arch McNamara --45.Diabetic retinopathy /James F. Vander --46.Retinal arterial obstruction /Jay S. Duker --47.Retinal venous occlusive diseases /Vernon K.W. Wong --48.Retinal detachment /Michael J. Borne, James F. Vander --49.Retinoblastoma /Carol L. Shields --50.Pigmented lesions of the ocular fundus /Jerry A. Shields --51.Ocular tumors /Ralph C. Eagle --52.Orbital tumors /Jurij R. Bilyk.
- Ophthalmology. 3rd ed. 2009, MD Consult
- Ophtho notes 2003, Thieme BookCh. 1General topics in ophthalmology --Ch. 2Orbit, eyelids, and ocular adnexa --Ch. 3Cornea and conjunctiva --Ch. 4Glaucoma --Ch. 5Uveal tract and ocular inflammation --Ch. 6Lens --Ch. 7Retina and vitreous --Ch. 8Neurologic --Ch. 9Pediatrics and strabismus --Ch. 10Medications.
- Opiate receptors and antagonists 2009, Springer
- Opiate receptors. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Opioid research 2003, Springer Protocols
- Opioid receptors and opioid pharmacodynamics / Mellar P. Davis & Gavril W. Pasternak -- Opioid pharmacokinetics / Kenneth C. Jackson II -- Codeine / Janet R. Hardy -- Hydrocodone / Mellar P. Davis -- Tramadol / Mellar P. Davis -- Dextroproxyphene / Paul Glare -- Morphine / Paul Glare -- Hydromorphone / Paul Glare -- Oxycodone / Mellar P. Davis -- The lipophilic opioids : fentanyl, alfentanil, sufentanil and remifentanil / Tony Hall & Janet R. Hardy -- Methadone / Mellar P. Davis -- Levodrophanol / Mellar P. Davis -- Diamorphine / Janet Hardy -- Oxymorphone / Paul Glare -- Choice of opioids and WHO ladder / Paul Glare -- Opioid rotation / Janet R. Hardy -- Opioids equianalgesia : dynamics and kinetics / Mellar P. Davis -- Opioid dosing strategies / Paul Glare & Mellar P. Davis -- Patient controlled analgesia / Mellar P. Davis -- Spinal opioids in cancer pain / Mellar P. Davis -- Opioid-resistant pain / Mellar P. Davis.
- OPLL. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Opththalmologic drug guide 2007, Springer1Antibacterial agents --2Antifungal agents --3Antiviral agents --4Antiparasitic agents --5Antiglaucoma agents --6Neuro-ophthalmology --7Anti-inflammatory agents --8Mydriates, cycloplegics, and reversal agents --9Lubricants and viscoelastics --10Miscellaneous conditions --11Anti-angiogenesis agents --12Contact lens.
- Optical fluorescence microscopy 2011, SpringerFundamentals of optical microscopy / Franco Quercioli -- The white confocal: continuous spectral tuning in excitation and emission / Rolf Borlinghaus -- Second/third harmonic generation microscopy / Shakil Rehman ... [et al.] -- Role of scattering and nonlinear effects in the illumination and the photobleaching distribution profiles / Zeno Lavagnino, Francesca Cella Zanacchi and Alberto Diaspro -- New analytical tools for evaluation of spherical aberration in optical microscopy / Isabel Escobar ... [et al.] -- Improving image formation by pushing the signal-to-noise ratio / Emiliano Ronzitti ... [et al.] -- Site-specific labeling of proteins in living cells using synthetic fluorescent dyes / Gertrude Bunt -- Imaging molecular physiology in cells using FRET-based fluorescent nanosensors / Fred S. Wouters -- Measuring molecular dynamics by FRAP, FCS, and SPT / Kevin Braeckmans ... [et al.] -- In vitro-in vivo fluctuation spectroscopies / M. Collini ... [et al.] -- Interference x-ray diffraction from single muscle cells reveals the molecular basis of muscle braking / L. Fusi ... [et al.] -- Low concentration protein detection using novel SERS devices / Gobind Das ... [et al.] -- Near infrared three-dimensional nonlinear optical monitoring of stem cell differentiation / Uday K. Tirlapur and Clarence Yapp -- A correlative microscopy: a combination of light and electron microscopy / Umberto Fascio and Anna Sartori-Rupp.
- Optical imaging of cancer 2009, Springer
- Optical imaging techniques in cell biology 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Optical polarization in biomedical applications 2006, Springer
- Optimal control of nonlinear processes 2008, Springer
- Optimal experimental design with R 2011, CRCnetBASE"Experimental design is often overlooked in the literature of applied and mathematical statistics: statistics is taught and understood as merely a collection of methods for analyzing data. Consequently, experimenters seldom think about optimal design, including prerequisites such as the necessary sample size needed for a precise answer for an experimental question. Providing a concise introduction to experimental design theory, Optimal Experimental Design with R: Introduces the philosophy of experimental design Provides an easy process for constructing experimental designs and calculating necessary sample size using R programs Teaches by example using a custom made R program package: OPDOE. Consisting of detailed, data-rich examples, this book introduces experimenters to the philosophy of experimentation, experimental design, and data collection. It gives researchers and statisticians guidance in the construction of optimum experimental designs using R programs, including sample size calculations, hypothesis testing, and confidence estimation. A final chapter of in-depth theoretical details is included for interested mathematical statisticians"--Back cover.
- Optimization algorithms in physics 2002, Wileych. 1. Introduction to Optimization, p. 1-7 -- ch. 2. Complexity Theory, p. 9-35 -- ch. 3. Graphs, p. 37-52 -- ch. 4. Simple Graph Algorithms, p. 53-72 -- ch. 5. Introduction to Statistical Physics, p. 73-90 -- ch. 6. Maximum-Flow Methods, p. 91-127 -- ch. 7. Minimum-Cost Flows, p. 129-157 -- ch. 8. Genetic Algorithms, p. 159-184 -- ch. 9. Approximation Methods for Spin Glasses, p. 185-226 -- ch. 10. Matchings, p. 227-254 -- ch. 11. Monte Carlo Methods, p. 255-272 -- ch. 12. Branch-and-Bound Methods, p. 273-292 -- ch. 13. Practical Issues, p. 293-357.
- Optimization in drug discovery 2004, Springer ProtocolspKa, solubility and lipophilicity: assessing physicochemical properties of lead compounds / Yushen Guo and Hong Shen -- Use of caco-2 cell monolayers to study drug absorption and metabolism / Ming Hu ... [et al.] -- Absorption screening using the PAMPA approach / Jeffrey A. Ruell and Alex Avdeef -- In situ single-pass perfused rat intestinal model for absorption and metabolism / Eun Ju Jeong ... [et al.] -- In vitro permeation study with bovine brain microvessel endothelial cells / Sung-Hack Lee ... [et al.] -- An enzymatic microplate assay for testing P-glycoprotein substrates and inhibitors / S. Orlowski, J. Nugier and Eric Ezan -- Evaluation of drug-transporter interactions using in vitro cell models / Yaming Su and Patrick J. Sinko -- Plasma protein-binding methods in drug discovery / Lucinda H. Cohen --Isothermal titration calorimetry characterization of drug-binding energetics to blood proteins / Gary W. Caldwell and Zhengyin Yan -- Metabolic stability assessed by liver microsomes and hepatocytes / David C. Ackley, Kevin T. Rockich, and Timothy R. Baker -- In vitro drug metabolite profiling using hepatic S9 and human liver microsomes / Wu-Nan Wu and Linda A. McKown --In vitro identification of UDP-glucuronosyltransferases involved in drug metabolism / Michael H. Court -- In vitro CYP induction in human hepatocytes / Daniel R. Mudra and Andrew Parkinson -- High-throughput screening of human cytochrome P450 inhibitors using fluorometric substrates: methodology for 25 enzyme/substrate pairs / David M. Stresser -- Evaluation of cytochrome P450 inhibition in human liver microsomes / Zhengyin Yan and Gary W. Caldwell -- Identification of CYP mechanism-based inhibitors / Amin A. Nomeir, Jairam Palamanda, and Leonard Favreau --Detection of DNA adducts by 32P-postlabeling analysis / Naomi Suzuki, Padmaja M. Prabhu, and Shinya Shibutani -- Covalent DNA adduct formation mediated by cytochrome P450 / Marie Stiborová -- Application of in vitro comet assay for genotoxicity testing / Bojana Zegura and Metka Filipic -- Assessing DNA damage using a reporter gene system / Xuming Jia and Wei Xiao -- Improvement of the Ames test using human liver S9 preparation / Atsushi Hakura, Satoshi Suzuki, and Tetsuo Satoh -- Screening for chemical mutagens using the mouse lymphoma assay / Tao Chen and Martha M. Moore -- A high throughput binding assay for HERG / Keith Finlayson and John Sharkey -- In vitro drug metabolism: thiol conjugation / Wei Tang and Randy R. Miller -- In vitro screening assay of the reactivity of acyl glucuronides / Sébastien Bolze.
- Optimization in medicine 2008, Springer
- Optimization in medicine and biology 2008, CRCnetBASEClassification and disease prediction via mathematical programming /Eva K. Lee and Tsung-Lin Wu --Using influence diagrams in cost-effectiveness analysis for medical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Non-Bayesian classification to obtain high quality clinical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Optimizing pediatric vaccine formularies /Shane N. Hall, Sheldon H. Jacobson, and Edward C. Sewell --Optimal spending on HIV prevention and treatment : a framework for evaluating cost-effectiveness with example application to the India AIDS initiative /Margaret L. Brandeau ... [et al.] --Optimization over graphs for kidney paired donation /Sommer E. Gentry --Introduction to radiation therapy planning optimization /Gino J. Lim --Beam orientation optimization methods in intensity modulated radiation therapy treatment planning /Dionne M. Aleman, H. Edwin Romeijn, and James F. Dempsey --Multileaf collimator shape matrix decomposition /Thomas Kalinowski --Optimal planning for radiation therapy /Mark Langer, Ronald Rardin, and Ali Tuncel --Introduction to systems biology for mathematical programmers /Eivind Almaas, Allen Holder, and Kevin Livingstone --Algorithms for genomics analysis /Eva K. Lee and Kapil Gupta --Computational methods for probe design and selection /Claudio N. Meneses, Panos M. Pardalos, and Michelle A. Ragle --Implementation of logical analysis of data for oligo probe selection /In-Yong Jang, Kwangsoo Kim, and Hong Seo Ryoo --New dihedral angle measure for protein secondary prediction /Moon K. Kim, Yunho Jang, and J. MacGregor Smith --Optimization of tumor virotherapy with recombinant measles viruses /Zeljko Bajzer ... [et al.] --Combating microbial resistance to antimicrobial agents through dosing regimen optimization /Michael Nikolaou and Vincent H. Tam.
- Optimizing bone mass and strength 2007, KargerOsteoporosis : a paediatric concern? / R.A. Faulkner, D.A. Bailey -- The biomechanical basis of bone strength development during growth / S.A. Kontulainen ... [et al.] -- The effect of exercise on bone mass and structural geometry during growth / R.M. Daly -- Evidence for an interaction between exercise and nutrition for improved bone health during growth B. Specker, M. Vukovich -- Gene-environmental interactions in the skeletal response to nutrition and exercise during growth / J.-P. Bonjour ... [et al.] -- The effect of energy balance on endocrine function and bone health in youth / C. Zanker, K. Hind -- Risk factors for fractures in normally active children and adolescents / A. Goulding -- Does exercise during growth prevent fractures in later life? / M.K. Karlsson -- Lessons learned from school-based skeletal loading intervention trials : putting research into practice / J.M. Hughes, S.A. Golner, M.A. Petit.
- Optimizing health 2006, SpringerForeword -- Preface -- Contributors -- Authors biographies -- FRAMEWORK OF CLINECS. "CLINECS": strategy and tactics to provide evidence of the usefulness of health care services from the patient's perspective (value for patients) -- Systems view of health care -- ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY. ETHICS. Seeking justice in health care -- Evidence-based medicine and ethics: desired and undesired effects of screening -- PHILOSOPHY. Paradoxes of medical progress: abandoned patients, physicians, and nurses -- Theory behind the bridge principles -- PSYCHOLOGY. PSYCHOMETRICS. How to measure quality of life -- New instrument to describe indicators of well-being in old old patients with severe dementia: Vienna list -- CULTURE AND PSYCHOLOGY. Patient empowerment: increased compliance or total transformation? -- Shared decision making in medicine -- CLINICAL PRACTICE. PROBLEMS OFTEN OVERLOOKED. Overdiagnosis and pseudodisease: too much of a "good thing"? -- Palliative medicine today: evidence and culture -- Medical geography- who gets the goods? More may not be better -- Cancer survival in Europe and the United States -- QUALITY AND SAFETY. Patient safety: what does it mean in the United States? -- Increasing safety by implementing optimized team interaction: experience from the aviation industry -- Evidence-based information technology: concept for rational information processing in the health care system -- ECONOMICALLY ORIENTED ANALYSES. Cost-effectiveness analysis: measuring the value of health care services -- Cost-effectiveness of lung volume reduction surgery -- Health economic evaluation of adjuvant breast cancer treatment -- Aims and value of screening: is perceived safety a value for which to pay? -- CLINICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. APPLICATIONS. Evidence-based health care seen from four points of view -- Efficacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of diagnostic technology -- Reduced mammographic screening may explain declines in breast carcinoma among older women -- "Fading of reported effectiveness" bias: longitudinal meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials -- Clinical research and outcomes research: common criteria and differences -- Are the results of randomized trials influenced by preference effects? Part I. Findings from a systematic review -- Are the results of randomized trials influenced by preference effects? Part II. Why current studies often fail to answer this question -- CONCLUSION AND OUTLOOK. Suggested changes in practice, research, and systems: clinical economics point of view -- Index.
- Optimizing women's health through nutrition 2008, CRCnetBASENeed to optimize the health of women / Lilian U. Thompson and Wendy E. Ward -- Sex-specific biology of the gastrointestinal tract / Marianne J. Legato -- Adolescence / Nicole Larson ... [et al.] -- Premenopause / Paula Skidmore and Aedin Cassidy -- Pregnancy and lactation / Lisa A. Houghton and Deborah L. O'Connor -- Menopause and midlife / Stacie E. Geller, Marci Goldstein Adams, and Laura Studee -- Obesity and weight management / Peter Clifton -- The metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus / Janet A. Vogt and Thomas M.S. Wolever -- Cardiovascular disease / Alice H. Lichtenstein and Nirupa R. Matthan -- Breast and ovarian cancer / Bette J. Caan and Cynthia A. Thomson -- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis / Wendy E. Ward -- Rheumatoid arthritis / Lisa K. Stamp and Leslie G. Cleland -- Irritable bowel syndrome / Gerald E. Mullin and Linda A. Lee -- Eye health / Jennifer Evans -- Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia / Pasqualina Perrig-Chiello, Sara Hutchison, and Hannes B. Staehelin -- Depression and psychiatric disorders / Christina P.C. Borba and David C. Henderson -- Eating disorders / Richard E. Kreipe and Sophie Bucher Della Torre -- Oral health / Peter C. Fritz and Wendy E. Ward -- Conclusion: what we know, and where do we go from here / Lilian U. Thompson and Wendy E. Ward.
- Optogenetics. Tools for controlling and monitoring neuronal activity. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectOptogenetics is a fast-growing field concerning the invention, and use, of molecules that are genetically expressed in cells, and then either report on cellular physiology in optical form, or enable control of specific pathways in cells when actuated by light. This book reviews the current state, as well as the underlying principles and future directions, of a diversity of optogenetic tools of importance for observing and controlling cellular signaling and physiology. These tools are already revolutionizing neuroscience, and are starting to have impact on fields ranging from metabolism to
- Oracle essentials. 3rd ed. 2004, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle PL/SQL best practices ProQuest Safari
- Oracle PL/SQL programming. 4th ed. 2005, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Loader ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Plus. 2nd ed. 2005, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Plus. 2nd ed. 2002, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle9i for dummies 2002, SUNet ID login required to search for this title
- Oral and cranial implants 2013, Springer
- Oral and maxillofacial medicine. 3rd ed. 2013, ScienceDirect
- Oral and maxillofacial trauma. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2005.Part I - Basic principles in the management of traumatic injuries -- Part II - Systematic evaluation of the traumatized patient -- Part III - Management of head and neck injuries -- Part IV - Special considerations in the management of traumatic injuries.
- Oral biology 2010, Springer ProtocolsGene therapy of salivary diseases -- Collection, storage, and processing of saliva samples for downstream molecular applications -- Proteomic analysis of saliva: 2D gel electrophoresis, LC-MS/MS, and Western blotting -- Transcriptomic analyses of saliva -- The oral microbiota : General overview, taxonomy, and nucleic acid techniques -- Microbial community profiling using terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) and denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) -- Protocols to study the physiology of oral biofilms -- Adhesion of yeast and bacteria to oral surfaces -- Quantitative analysis of periodontal pathogens by ELISA and real-time polymerase chain reaction -- Bacterial viability determination in a dentinal tubule infection model by confocal laser scanning microscopy -- Characterization of anti-competitor activities produced by oral bacteria -- Natural transformation of oral streptococci -- Use of in vivo-induced antigen technology (IVIAT) to identify virulence factors of porphyromonas gingivalis -- Oral bacterial genome sequencing using the high-throughput roche genome sequencer FLX system -- Use of a yeast-based membrane protein expression technology to overexpress drug resistance efflux pumps -- Explant culture of embryonic craniofacial tissues : Analyzing effects of signaling molecules on gene expression -- A method to isolate, purify, and characterize human periodontal ligament stem cells -- Preclinical methods for the evaluation of periodontal regeneration in vivo -- Proteomic analysis of dental tissue microsamples -- Immunological techniques : ELISA, flow cytometry, and immunohistochemistry -- Analysis of immune responses to purified recombinant antigens of periodontal pathogens -- Single-strand conformation polymorphism analysis for the diagnosis of T-cell clonality in periodontal disease -- Real-time PCR focused-gene array profiling of gingival and periodontal ligament fibroblasts -- The use of gene arrays in deciphering the pathobiology of periodontal diseases -- Bioinformatics techniques in microarray research : Applied microarray data analysis using R and SAS software.
- Oral cancer metastasis 2010, Springer
- Oral cancer. 5th ed. 2003
- Oral delivery of macromolecular drugs 2009, Springer
- Ob/gyn secrets. 3rd ed. ................
- — On the take ............................
- On-line hemodiafiltration ..............
- — Oral delivery of macromolecular drugs ..
- Oral pharmacotherapy for male sexual ...
- — Oxford handbook of clinical surgery. ...
- Oxford Handbook of critical care. 2nd...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty