- Machine intelligent approaches to detection and monitoring of developmental delaysSUNet ID login required
- Magnesium sulfate in obstetrics maternal, fetal and neonatal considerations.SUNet ID login required
- Male urethral catheterization 2006NEJM
- Man with recurrent headaches, presenting with confusion and vomiting case presentation.SUNet ID login required
- Management of Clostridium difficile Infection Present and Future.SUNet ID login required
- Management of congenital urologic problems- tranisition to adulthoodSUNet ID login required
- Management of shock in the 21st century is suspended animation a real possiblity?SUNet ID login required
- Managing experiment data using Excel and friends : digging out from the avalanche.SUNet ID login required
- Managing through crisis, the inside story of disaster medicineSUNet ID login required
- Many Faces of AdvocacySUNet ID login required
- Many Faces of AdvocacySUNet ID login required
- Marfan Syndrome and RelativesSUNet ID login required
- Marfan syndrome, new discoveries, more questionsSUNet ID login required
- Masquerade of the inherited marrow failure syndromesSUNet ID login required
- MCM7 and p27kip1 an interface between the cell cycle and DNA replication.SUNet ID login required
- Measures to assess cancer care quality a case study.SUNet ID login requiredA case of newly diagnosed breast cancer in a female engineer in the physician's family. Another family member requests information and recommendations.
- Mechanical Support of the Failing MyocardiumSUNet ID login required
- Mechanism of diabetes mellitusSUNet ID login required
- Mechanism of Immune Tolerance to AllergansSUNet ID login required
- Medical and nutritional management of short bowel syndromeSUNet ID login required
- Medical education-- the next generationSUNet ID login required
- Medical legislative updateSUNet ID login required
- Medical professionalism in the era of work hours restrictionsSUNet ID login required
- Medical Scholars Research Program (Stanford University. School of Medicine)SUNet ID login requiredIncludes four research projects.
- In this teaching video, Salman Khan talks with Professor Laurence Baker of Stanford University School of Medicine about Medicare (an overview).
- Medication Adherence-- The Odds That Your Prescriptions Assure Adequate TreatmentSUNet ID login requiredAdherence taxonomy and typical adherence levels -- Methods of measuring medication adherence -- Main reasons for poor adherence -- Prinsiples for effective communication when prescribing medications -- Methods of Improving adherence.
- Medicine and Public Health's part in confronting the crisis, crash and collapse creating co-beneficial solutions for health, economy and environment.SUNet ID login required
- Medicine and science in the first and third worldsSUNet ID login required
- Medicine in Seinfeld an evidence-based appraisal.SUNet ID login required
- Medicine interesting casesSUNet ID login required
- MedlantisUsers must register and login.An online tool for radiology professionals, educators, and students. Medlantis is organized into individual modules that contain video lectures and links to relevant Thieme eRadiology and RadCases content. It is accessible from any computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- Provides links to pre-recorded webcasts of surgical procedures. These are actual operations performed at medical centers in the United States since January 2004. The videos last an hour.
- Medulloblastoma-- From Bedside to Bench and Back AgainSUNet ID login required
- Menopausal hormones after the Women's Health Initiative randomized, controlled trials current consensus and new controversies.SUNet ID login required
- Metabolic basis of pulmonary arterial hypertension translational challenges and priorities.SUNet ID login required
- Metastatic Breast Cancer and Insights from EinsteinSUNet ID login required
- Methods of science and the science of inferenceSUNet ID login required
- Microvascular function as a window into transplant healthSUNet ID login required
- Mind matters in cancer survivalSUNet ID login required
- Mismeasure of manSUNet ID login required
- Mission of medicine square peg, round hole.SUNet ID login required
- Mitchondrial Etiology of Complex Diseases Verification Through Mouse Models.SUNet ID login required
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in diabetes and agingSUNet ID login required
- Mock oral boards reviewSUNet ID login required
- Modified radical mastectomyAccessSurgery
- Molecular imaging of arteriosclerosis [in honor of] Edward Rubenstein.SUNet ID login required
- Molecular monitoring and outcome in chronic myeloid leukemiaSUNet ID login required
- The video demonstrates the use of capnography for monitoring the adequacy of ventilation in patients. Capnography allows for monitoring of carbon dioxide levels.
- Monoclonal antibodies therapy a Stanford story of academia-industry collaboration.SUNet ID login required
- MRSA and hand hygiene the hospital epidemiologist's perfect storm.SUNet ID login required
- Mucking through mudpiles acid-base physiology for the emergency physician.SUNet ID login required
- Multiple myeloma new therapies at last.SUNet ID login required
- Musculoskeletal examSUNet ID login required
- Mystery of the misty mesenterySUNet ID login required
- Myths, misperceptions and missed opportunities in the medical management of peripheral arterial diseaseSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.