- Families in crisis, medical PTSD in the NICU Video, SUNet ID login required
- Family centered care at LPCH Video, SUNet ID login required
- Family centered care coordination the driver for advancing pediatric health care quality. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fat and gut The future of obesity therapy. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Feedback, our Achilles heel how can we improve our educational environment? Video, SUNet ID login required
- Female urethral catheterization 2007, NEJM
- Fever and pancytopenia in a returning traveler Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fever of uncommon origin a case and discussion. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fiberoptic intubation 2011, NEJM"This video will demonstrate a nasal approach in an awake patient with a difficult airway and will also demonstrate an oral technique in an anesthetized patient whose . . ."--Website.
- Fibrotic lung diseases wounds that refuse to heal. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Film discussion, "Hold your breath" Video, SUNet ID login required
- Film-- The Mozart of hematology special grand rounds dedicated to Dr. Stanley Schrier. Video, SUNet ID login requiredA film memoir conceived at the 50th Society of Hematology Meeting in San Francisco celebration honoring Dr. Stanley Schrier for his fifty years at Sanford and his 80th birthday in 2008.
- Final Step: The Management of Laryngeal Stenosis YouTube video
- First and second seizures what to know and do. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fitness, physical activity patterns and health outcomes Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fog of Concussion Download video (QuickTime)
- Food allergy, new diagnostics and new therapies Video, SUNet ID login required
- "Presented by the Stanford Spiritual Care Program. Maintaining our quality of life as we age means expanding our spiritual and emotional horizons even as we optimize our physical health. The staff chaplains of Stanford Hospital and Clinics will share their learning and reflections, teach nurturing life practices and facilitate conversations filled with meaning"--Website.
- Formula allergy and intolerance Video, SUNet ID login required
- Includes announcement of Internal Medicine Chief Residents for 2014-2015: JimBoonyaratanakornit (MD/PhD, UCSF), Iris Ma (MD, UCSF) and Akanksha Thakur (MD, Case Western).
- From Data to Clinical Practice Change YouTube video
- From evidence based medicine to medicine based evidence the basic science for clinical care. Video, SUNet ID login required
- From Greek gods to modern medicine-- a curious case of copper deficiency Video, SUNet ID login requiredDescribes how good observational methods at the bedside helped to diagnose hypo-cupremic myelopathy due to excessive zinc intake from intensive use of denture cream.
- From Himsworth to Syndrome X to the metabolic syndrome Video, SUNet ID login required
- From lab to village Video, SUNet ID login required
- Future Medicine (Online service) Database"Future Medicine Ltd has developed an innovative publishing portfolio to reflect the advances in postgenomic medicine and to guide best clinical practice in modern medicine."--Publisher's website.
- Future of Physician Investigators YouTube video
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.