We will reopen at noon Sunday Sept. 21, 2014
FAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Facial Reanimation YouTube video
- Facial transplantation YouTube video
- Families in crisis, medical PTSD in the NICU Video, SUNet ID login required
- Family centered care at LPCH Video, SUNet ID login required
- Family centered care coordination Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fat and gut Video, SUNet ID login required
- Feedback, our Achilles heel Video, SUNet ID login required
- Female urethral catheterization 2007, NEJM
- Fever and pancytopenia in a returning traveler Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fever of uncommon origin Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fiberoptic intubation 2011, NEJM"This video will demonstrate a nasal approach in an awake patient with a difficult airway and will also demonstrate an oral technique in an anesthetized patient whose . . ."--Website.
- Fibrotic lung diseases Video, SUNet ID login required
- Film discussion, "Hold your breath" Video, SUNet ID login required
- Film-- The Mozart of hematology Video, SUNet ID login requiredA film memoir conceived at the 50th Society of Hematology Meeting in San Francisco celebration honoring Dr. Stanley Schrier for his fifty years at Sanford and his 80th birthday in 2008.
- Final Step: The Management of Laryngeal Stenosis YouTube video
- First and second seizures Video, SUNet ID login required
- Fitness, physical activity patterns and health outcomes Video, SUNet ID login required
- Food allergy, new diagnostics and new therapies Video, SUNet ID login required
- "Presented by the Stanford Spiritual Care Program. Maintaining our quality of life as we age means expanding our spiritual and emotional horizons even as we optimize our physical health. The staff chaplains of Stanford Hospital and Clinics will share their learning and reflections, teach nurturing life practices and facilitate conversations filled with meaning"--Website.
- Formula allergy and intolerance Video, SUNet ID login required
- Includes announcement of Internal Medicine Chief Residents for 2014-2015: JimBoonyaratanakornit (MD/PhD, UCSF), Iris Ma (MD, UCSF) and Akanksha Thakur (MD, Case Western).
- From evidence based medicine to medicine based evidence Video, SUNet ID login required
- From Greek gods to modern medicine-- a curious case of copper deficiency Video, SUNet ID login requiredDescribes how good observational methods at the bedside helped to diagnose hypo-cupremic myelopathy due to excessive zinc intake from intensive use of denture cream.
- From Himsworth to Syndrome X to the metabolic syndrome Video, SUNet ID login required
- From lab to village Video, SUNet ID login required
- Future of Physician Investigators YouTube video
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.