- Also available: Print – 1959
- Also available: Print – 1958.
- 2007 CRCnetBASEeditors, Pedro Fierro, Jr. and Evan K. Nyer.
- Provides easy access to a large body of statistical data resources for science and engineering (S&E) at U.S. academic institutions, including life sciences.
- WHO Child growth standards : growth velocity based on weight, length and head circumference : methods and development.20091. Introduction -- 2. Methodology -- 3. Construction of the weight velocity standards -- 4. Construction of the length velocity standards -- 5. Construction of the head circumference velocity standards -- 6. Computation of centiles and z-scores for velocities based on weight, length and head circumference -- 7. Discussion -- 8. Bibliography -- Appendix B Model specifications of the WHO child growth velocity standards -- Appendix C Results from analyses related to regression to the mean.
- WHO Child growth standards : head circumference-for-age, arm circumference-for-age, triceps skinfold-for-age and subscapular skinfold-for-age : methods and development2007World Health Organization, Department of Nutrition for Health and Development.
- 2008 WHOI. Magnitude of falls : a worldwide overview -- II. Active ageing: a framework for the global strategy for the prevention of falls in older age -- III. Determinants of active ageing as they relate to falls in older age -- IV. Challenges for prevention of falls in older age -- V. Examples of effective policies and interventionsAlso available: Print – 2008
- WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic, 2013 : enforcing bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship.2013 WHOAlso available: Print – 2013
- 2009 WHOWorld Health Organization.Second in a series of WHO reports on the global tobacco epidemic. Tracks the status of the tobacco epidemic and the impact of interventions implemented to stop it.
- 2008 WHOWorld Health Organization.This landmark new report presents the first comprehensive worldwide analysis of tobacco use and control efforts. It provides countries with a roadmap to reverse the devastating global tobacco epidemic that could kill up to one billion people by the end of this century. The report outlines the MPOWER package, a set of six key tobacco control measures that reflect and build on the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.Also available: Print – 2008
- 2003/04- AAMC
- National Women's Health Information Center.
- 2004 Natl Cent Health StatKate M. Brett, Suzanne G. Hayes; prepared by the Lewin Group, Inc.Includes: death rates; health risk factors; preventive care utilization; and, health insurance coverage.
- v. 9-, 1982- Sage
- Also available: Print – v. 44-55, 1977-1981, .
- Worker drug use and workplace policies and programs : results from the 1994 and 1997 National Household Survey on Drug AbuseGoogle BooksZhiwei Zhang, Lynn X. Huang and Angela M. Brittingham.Also available: Print – 1999
- <2017>Contains statistics on doctors, hospital beds, life expectancy, births, deaths, infant mortality by individual countries, e-mail addresses, and internet access guide.Also available: Print – 2016
- 2014Martin Prince, Maëlenn Guerchet, and Matthew Prina.
- 1995-Also available: Print – 1995-2000, 2002-08, 2010Also available: Print – <2013>
- 2005- WHOAlso available: Print – 1962-66, [1967-68], 1969-96.
- 2008World Health Organization.
- 2009 WHOWorld Health Organization.1. Introduction -- 2. Policies, strategies and targets for malaria control -- 3. Interventions to control malaria -- 4. Impact of malaria control -- 5. Elimination of malaria -- 6. Financing malaria control -- PROFILES -- 31 high-burden countries -- -- Annex 1. Methods for preparing the country profiles -- Annex 2. Reported malaria cases and deaths, 2008 -- Annex 3. A. Reported malaria cases, 1990--2008 -- Annex 3. B. Reported malaria deaths, 1990--2008 -- Annex 4. A. Recommended policies and strategies for malaria control, 2009 -- Annex 4. B. Antimalarial drug policy, 2009 -- Annex 5. Operational coverage of ITNs, IRS and antimalarial treatment, 2007--2008 -- Annex 6. A. Household surveys of mosquito nets ownership and usage, 2006--2008 -- Annex 6. B. Household surveys of antimalarial treatment, 2006--2008 -- Annex 7. Funding for malaria control, 2008Also available: Print – 2009
- 2010 WHO"The World Malaria Report 2010 summarizes information received from 106 malaria-endemic countries and from malaria control partners. It highlights continued progress made towards reaching international targets for malaria control by 2010 and by 2015. International funds disbursed for malaria control increased from US$ 200 million in 2004 to US$ 1.5 billion in 2009. Since 2008, more than 289 million insecticide-treated mosquito nets have been delivered to sub-Saharan Africa, enough to protect three quarters of the 765 million people at risk of the disease. Over the last decade, 11 countries in the WHO African Region and 32 countries in other Regions have reported reductions of 50% or more in either confirmed malaria cases or malaria admissions and deaths. Malaria control is making an important contribution to attaining the health-related Millennium Development Goals"--P.  of cover.Also available: Print – 2010
- 2011 WHOAregawi, Maru W.1. Introduction -- 2. Goals, targets, policies and strategies for malaria control and elimination -- 3. Financing malaria control -- 4. Vector control -- 5. Preventive therapies for malaria -- 6. Diagnostic testing and treatment of malarial -- 7. Impact of malaria control -- Profiles -- Annex 1: Data completeness, 2010 -- Annex 2: Funding for malaria control, 2010 -- Annex 3.A: Recommended policies and strategies for malaria control, 2010 -- Annex 3.B: Antimalarial drug policy, 2010 -- Annex 4: Operational coverage of insecticide-treated nets, indoor residual spraying, and antimalarial treatment, 2008-2010 -- Annex 5: Household surveys of mosquito nets ownership and usage, 2006-2010 -- Annex 6.A: Reported malaria cases and deaths, 2010 -- Annex 6.B: Malaria trends 1, 1990-2010 -- Annex 6.C: Malaria trends 2, 1990-2010 -- Annex 6.D: Reported malaria deaths, 1990-2010.Also available: Print – 2011
- 2012 WHOThe World Malaria Report 2012 summarizes information received from 104 malaria-endemic countries and other sources, and updates the analyses presented in the 2011 report. It highlights the progress made towards the global malaria targets set for 2015 and describes current challenges for global malaria control and elimination.Also available: Print – 2012
- 2013 WHO1. Introduction -- 2. Policies, strategies, goals and targets for malaria control and elimination -- 3. Financing malaria control -- 4. Vector control for malaria -- 5. Preventive therapies for malaria -- 6. Diagnostic testing and treatment of malaria -- 7. Malaria surveillance -- 8. Changes in malaria incidence and mortality -- Regional profiles -- Country profiles -- Annexes.Also available: Print – 2013
- 2014 WHOSection 1. Introduction -- Section 2. Financing for malaria programmes -- Section 3. Vector control for malaria -- Section 4. Preventive therapies for malaria -- Section 5. Diagnostic testing for malaria -- Section 6. Malaria treatment -- Section 7. Gaps in intervention coverage -- Section 8. Trends in infections, cases and deaths -- References -- Regional profiles -- Country profiles -- Annexes.Also available: Print – 2014
- 2015 WHOWHO Global Malaria Programme.The World malaria report 2015 assesses global malaria disease trends and changes in the coverage and financing of malaria control programmes between 2000 and 2015. It also summarizes progress towards international targets, and provides regional and country profiles that summarize trends in each WHO region and each country with malaria.Also available: Print – 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.