- Dartmouth atlas of health care 1996, 1998-Maps, figures, and tables present data for defined hospital service areas and referral regions on these topics: hospital resources, expenditures, capacity, utilization, and outcomes; Medicare; physician workforce; diagnosis and surgical treatment of common medical conditions.
- DataFerrett Analytical ToolA data mining and extraction tool for statistical data from US and international government agencies, including US Census and the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Diagnostics for tuberculosis global demand and market potential Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Disability statistics abstract v. 1-, 1991-
- Disease and mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa. 2nd ed. 2006, NCBI BookshelfChanging patterns of disease and mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview / Florence K. Baingana and Eduard R. Bos -- Levels and trends in mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview / Jacob Adetunji and Eduard R. Bos -- Trends in child mortality, 1960 to 2000 / Kenneth Hill and Agbessi Amouzou -- Levels and trends of adult mortality / Debbie Bradshaw and Ian M. Timaeus -- Causes of death / Chalapati Rao, Alan D. Lopez, and Yusuf Hemed -- Population and mortality after AIDS / Rodolfo A. Bulatao -- Levels and patterns of mortality at INDEPTH demographic surveillance systems / Osman A. Sankoh ... [et al.] -- Trends and issues in child undernutrition / Todd Benson and Meera Shekar -- Diarrheal diseases / Cynthia Boschi-Pinto, Claudio F. Lanata, Walter Mendoza, and Demissie Habte -- Developmental disabilities / Geoff Solarsh and Karen J. Hofman -- Acute respiratory infections / Shabir A. Mahdi and Keith P. Klugman -- Vaccine-preventable diseases / Mark A. Miller and John T. Sentz -- Tuberculosis / Christopher Dye ... [et al.] -- Malaria / Robert W. Snow and Judy A. Omumbo -- Onchocerciasis / Uche Amazigo ... [et al.] -- Maternal mortality / Khama O. Rogo, John Oucho, and Philip Mwalali -- HIV/AIDS / Souleymane Mboup ... [et al.] -- Lifestyle and related risk factors for chronic diseases / Krisela Steyn and Albertino Damasceno -- Diabetes mellitus / Jean-Claude Mbanya and Kaushik Ramiaya -- Cancers / Freddy Sitas ... [et al.] -- Cardiovascular disease / Anthony Mbewu and Jean-Claude Mbanya -- Mental health and the abuse of alcohol and controlled substances / Florence K. Baingana, Atalay Alem, and Rachel Jenkins -- Neurological disorders / Donald Silberberg and Elly Katabira -- Violence and injuries / Brett Bowman ... [et al.].
- Disparities from decreased access to specialized emergency care is regionalization the answer? Video, SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.