- Dartmouth atlas of health care 1996, 1998-Maps, figures, and tables present data for defined hospital service areas and referral regions on these topics: hospital resources, expenditures, capacity, utilization, and outcomes; Medicare; physician workforce; diagnosis and surgical treatment of common medical conditions.
- DataFerrett Analytical ToolA data mining and extraction tool for statistical data from US and international government agencies, including US Census and the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Print Material
- Disability statistics abstract v. 1-, 1991-
- Disease and mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa. 2nd ed. 2006, NCBI BookshelfChanging patterns of disease and mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview /Florence K. Baingana and Eduard R. Bos --Levels and trends in mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview /Jacob Adetunji and Eduard R. Bos --Trends in child mortality, 1960 to 2000 /Kenneth Hill and Agbessi Amouzou --Levels and trends of adult mortality /Debbie Bradshaw and Ian M. Timaeus --Causes of death /Chalapati Rao, Alan D. Lopez, and Yusuf Hemed --Population and mortality after AIDS /Rodolfo A. Bulatao --Levels and patterns of mortality at INDEPTH demographic surveillance systems /Osman A. Sankoh ... [et al.] --Trends and issues in child undernutrition /Todd Benson and Meera Shekar --Diarrheal diseases /Cynthia Boschi-Pinto, Claudio F. Lanata, Walter Mendoza, and Demissie Habte --Developmental disabilities /Geoff Solarsh and Karen J. Hofman --Acute respiratory infections /Shabir A. Mahdi and Keith P. Klugman --Vaccine-preventable diseases /Mark A. Miller and John T. Sentz --Tuberculosis /Christopher Dye ... [et al.] --Malaria /Robert W. Snow and Judy A. Omumbo --Onchocerciasis /Uche Amazigo ... [et al.] --Maternal mortality /Khama O. Rogo, John Oucho, and Philip Mwalali --HIV/AIDS /Souleymane Mboup ... [et al.] --Lifestyle and related risk factors for chronic diseases /Krisela Steyn and Albertino Damasceno --Diabetes mellitus /Jean-Claude Mbanya and Kaushik Ramiaya --Cancers /Freddy Sitas ... [et al.] --Cardiovascular disease /Anthony Mbewu and Jean-Claude Mbanya --Mental health and the abuse of alcohol and controlled substances /Florence K. Baingana, Atalay Alem, and Rachel Jenkins --Neurological disorders /Donald Silberberg and Elly Katabira --Violence and injuries /Brett Bowman ... [et al.].
- Disparities from decreased access to specialized emergency care is regionalization the answer? Video, SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.