- National healthcare disparities report 2003-<2007>
- National perinatal statistics Website
- National vital statistics reports v. 47-, 1998-
- NCHS data brief no. 1- , 2007-, CDC
- Neglected diseases a human rights analysis Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Provides access to surveys and publications about working women, child health, and labor statistics from 1968 to the present.
- Nursing home trends 1987 and 1996 Google Books
- Nutrition and health in developing countries. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.