- Handbook of population 2005, Springer
- Information derived from the 2006 HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample of 1,000 hospitals. Includes an overview of inpatient stays, stays by diagnosis, procedures, spending for inpatient hospital stays, and priority conditions (cancer, asthma, childbirth, arthritis and depression).
- HCUPnet Database
- Health reports v. 7-, 1995-, Stat Can
- Health statistics quarterly no. 1-, 1999-, Off Health Stat
- Health, United States 1975-
- HealthData.gov HHS"A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services" dedicated to making high value health data more accessible to entrepreneurs, researchers, and policy makers. To accomplish this, HHS has begun making more and more data from HHS' vaults (from CMS, CDC, FDA and NIH, etc.) easily available and accessible to the public and to innovators across the country "liberating" health data through the Health Data Initiative. Includes clinical care provider quality information, nationwide health service provider directories, databases of the latest medical and scientific knowledge, consumer product data, community health performance information, government spending data and more.--Website.
- Healthy California 2000 final review Fulltext"This report is the last in this series."--P. i.
- Healthy People 2010 Website
- Healthy people 2010. Conference ed. Fulltext
- Healthy people 2020 Website"Healthy People provides science-based, 10-year national objectives for improving the health of all Americans."
- HIV & AIDS statistics Database
- HIV/AIDS surveillance data base Database
- Designed to facilitate access to public financial and utilization data from hospitals in California.Uses downloadable Excel pivot tables. Data was previously in another format and titled: Hospital data query system. Data available for each calendar year from 1995 - .
- Hospital events 2007/08 2007-08.Introduction -- Hospital Discharges -- Hospital Procedures -- Hospital Discharges Involving Injury and Poisoning -- Definitions -- Technical Notes.
- Human longevity, individual life duration, and the growth of the oldest-old population 2006, Springer
Popular Statistics Databases
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.