- "Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- Also available: Print – 1978.
- Contains more than 170 databases including these health and socioeconomic statistics databases: AIDS Diagnoses in U.S. States, Cancer Incidence and Rates in U.S. States, Drug-Related Deaths, Health Behavioral Risk Factors and Health Conditions, Medicare and Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries and Enrollees, Medicare Beneficiaries by Age, Gender, Race and Federal Poverty Level, and Transfer of Payments.
- v. 15-43, 1984-2012. JSTORv. 37-, 2006- Wiley
- a service of the Rand Corporation.Contains over 180 databases covering all 50 states and includes data at the national, state, county, and city levels. Available sections include Health & Health Care, Population & Demographics and Social Insurance & Human Services.
- 2015Jeffrey Levi, Laura M. Segal, Anne De Blasi, Alejandra Martin.In this report, the Trust for America's Health (TFAH) examines how to help move towards a strong prevention-oriented, continuum-of-care approach to substance misuse -- looking at policies and programs that have a high impact for improving the well-being of America's youth. Section 1 reviews 10 examples of important policy indicators or programs that states may have in place that can have an impact on the well-being of children and youth and/or have been connected with preventing and reducing youth substance misuse. The indicators reflect a range of types of policies that support a prevention-intervention-treatment approach -- from supporting healthier schools and communities to limiting access to substances to providing positive support and treatment. Section 2 featuers recommendations for modernizing the nation's strategy for addressing youth substance misuse by imprementing a research-based public health approach.
- <2000/01> Google BooksFulltext (1994) Google BooksFulltext (1995) Google BooksFulltext (1996) Google BooksFulltext (1997) Google BooksReg Differ Indian Health DHHS, Latest edition only.Provides description of the Indian Health Service program and data on health status, demography, mortality, natality, and patient care of American Indian and Alaska native people.Also available: Print – <2002/03>Also available: Print – 1993-2000/01
- 1876-82, 1884-96, 1902, 1905-16, 1922 Google BooksFulltext (1879) Google BooksFulltext (1880) Google BooksFulltext (1881) Google BooksFulltext (1882) Google BooksFulltext (1884) Google BooksFulltext (1885) Google BooksFulltext (1886) Google BooksFulltext (1887) Google BooksFulltext (1888) Google BooksFulltext (1889/90-1891/92) Google BooksFulltext (1893/94) Google BooksFulltext (1895/96) Google BooksFulltext (1902) Google BooksFulltext (1905/06) Google BooksFulltext (1907/08) Google BooksFulltext (1909/10) Google BooksFulltext (1911/12) Google BooksFulltext (1912/14) Google BooksFulltext (1915/16) Google BooksFulltext (1922) Google BooksFulltext (1939/40) Google BooksAlso available: Print – 1876-82, 1884-96, 1902, 1905-16, 1922, 1939/40.
- 1998, 2000
- v. 1-5, 1954-45-1969/72Also available: Print – v. 6-8, 1980-1990/91.
- 1999-2004. Google BooksFulltext (2000) Google BooksFulltext (2001) Google BooksFulltext (2002) Google BooksFulltext (2003) Google BooksFulltext (2004) Google BooksAlso available: Print – 1998-2004.
- 1946/55-1949/58, 1962-73.
- 1998-Consists of publications (selectively listed in this record) issued by various units of the San Francisco Department of Public Health and listed alphabetically by title. The Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration tab contains separate lists of publications about community health, environmental health, occupational safety and health, etc.
- 2002-Also available: Print – 2004.Also available: Print – 2002-03.
- v. 1-12, 1972-84. Acad Search Prem
- 2013This report is being released in conjunction with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Care About Your Care initiative, which is devoted to improving care transitions when people leave the hospital. It looks at the issue of readmissions in two ways: by the numbers and through the eyes of the people who live them.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation.
- Right start. City trends : conditions of babies and their families in America's largest cities (1990-1998).2000
- Goodman, Sasha.Search engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.