- SAS Product DescriptionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,5,7,8,10 Version 9.4 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, Version 9.4 (Windows)M051-Lounge-win7-pc1 Version 9.3 (Windows)
- SAS Enterprise Guide Product DescriptionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,5,7,8,10 Version 4.3 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Version 4.3 (Windows)M051 (only on certain computers) Version 4.3 (Windows)
- Science.gov U.S. Dep EnergyAn interagency working group of scientific and technical information organizations from major U.S. government science agencies have collaborated to create science.gov, the "FirstGov for Science" web site. It provides a gateway to reliable information about science and technology from across federal government organizations. Major types of information included are selected authoritative science Web sites and databases of technical reports, journal citations, conference proceedings, and fact sheets.
- Selected papers of Frederick Mosteller 2006, Springer
- Significance Analysis of Microarrays (SAM). Version 3.X. Analytical Tool, Registration requiredA leading significance analysis tool for microarray gene expression measurements.
- Social security bulletin v. 62-, 1999-, USAGovv. 53-69, no. 1, 1990-May 2009. Acad Search Prem
- Social security bulletin Annual statistical supplement 2000-, USAGov
- Sociology of work and occupations v. 1-8, 1974-81., HighWire
- Specialty and geographic distribution of the physician workforce-- What influences medical student and resident choices? 20091. What We Know About Factors Affecting Medical Student & Resident Career Decisions -- 2. Study Aims, Questions, Methods, Limitations -- 3. Outcomes of Current Physician Training -- 4. Debt -- 5. Title VII Effect, Personal Interests, and Experiences in Medical School -- 6. Return on Investment -- 7. Conclusions and Recommendations -- Appendices.
- SPSS Product DescriptionDuck Room Version 21 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 21 (Windows)Stone Room Version 21 (Windows)Student Computing Version 21 (Windows)M051 Version 21 (Windows)Program that allows the user to do statistical analysis.
- "All known local tobacco control ordinances in the US that have one or more of the following provisions--clean indoor air, youth access, or restrictions on tobacco advertising and promotion."
- State estimates of substance use from the 2002 National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2004, Google Books
- State health ranking Oxford
- State rankings 2009-12
- Statehealthfacts.org Kais Fam Found
- Statistical universe Database
- A premier source for cancer statistics in the United States. SEER collects information on incidence, survival, and prevalence from specific geographic areas representing 26 percent of the US population and compiles reports on all of these plus cancer mortality for the entire US.
- SYSTAT Product DescriptionStudent Computing Version 12 (Windows)M051 Version 12 (Windows)Duck Room Version 12 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 12 (Windows)Stone Room Version 12 (Windows)Program that allows the user to calculate statistics, generate data reports and produce graphics.
Popular Statistics Databases
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.