UAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- U.S. decennial life tables for 1989-91. Volume II, State life tables 1989-, CDC, Scroll down to U.S. Decennial Life Tables for 1989 to 1991.no. 1. Alabama -- no. 2. Alaska -- no. 3. Arizona -- no. 4. Arkansas -- no. 5. California -- no. 6. Colorado -- no. 7. Connecticut -- no. 8. Delaware -- no. 9. District of Columbia -- no. 10. Florida -- no. 11. Georgia -- no. 12. Hawaii -- no. 13. Idaho -- no. 14. Illinois -- no. 15. Indiana -- no. 16. Iowa -- no. 17. Kansas -- no. 18. Kentucky -- no. 19. Louisiana -- no. 20. Maine -- no. 21. Maryland -- no. 22. Massachusetts -- no. 23. Michigan -- no. 24. Minnesota -- no. 25. Mississippi -- no. 26. Missouri -- no. 27. Montana -- no. 28. Nebraska -- no. 29. Nevada -- no. 30. New Hampshire -- no. 31. New Jersey -- no. 32. New Mexico -- no. 33. New York -- no. 34. North Carolina -- no. 35. North Dakota -- no. 36. Ohio -- no. 37. Oklahoma -- no. 38. Oregon -- no. 39. Pennsylvania -- no. 40. Rhode Island -- no. 41. South Carolina -- no. 42. South Dakota -- no. 43. Tennessee -- no. 44. Texas -- no. 46. Vermont -- no. 47. Virginia -- no. 48. Washington -- no. 49. West Virginia -- no. 50. Wisconsin-- no. 51. Wyoming.
- Collates the most recent country-specific data on the spread and impact of the HIV virus, together with information on risky behaviors and health sector response information (e.g. data on people receiving treatment and coverage of HIV counselling and testing).
- Contains statistics on end stage renal disease (ESRD) such as life expenctancy following transplant, survival rates, prevalence and costs of ESRD therapy, international comparisons of ESRD, and treatment modalitites such as dialysis and hemodialysis.
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.