- R2 talk-- HEENT emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- Racing the red queen the enduring challenge of decompensated heart failure. Video, SUNet ID login required
- RadCases Database, Users must register and login.An online tool for radiology professionals, educators, and students. Medlantis is organized into individual modules that contain video lectures and links to relevant Thieme eRadiology and RadCases content. It is accessible from any computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- Radiation therapy is better than surgical therapy for early glottis squamous cell carcinoma YouTube videoPresented as Resident debate #2, Dr. Do-Yeon Cho vs. Dr. Duncan Meiklejohn (Dr. Meiklejohn's presentation with title, "The Argument for Surgery ..." starts at time 00:13:56). Debate #1 not recorded.
- Radical neck dissection AccessSurgery
- Randomization in the 21st century Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) interesting peds case and follow-up. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rarest of the Rare-- Sub-Phenotypes in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Download video (QuickTime)Case presentation / Shaller -- Consultation / Kudelko -- Research / Zamanian.
- Rash of ST Elevations case discussion. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rashes seen in the ED Video, SUNet ID login required
- Re"evolutionary" regenerative medicine Video, SUNet ID login required
- Readmission versus mission-- Can you care for the very sick and not get hit with Medicare readmission penalty YouTube video
- Real Innovation Video
- Realities of computerized physician order entry : Clinical Informatics Seminar, March 12th, 2004. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis YouTube video
- Recent advances in acute lymphoblastic leukemia Video, SUNet ID login required
- Recognition and management of congenital infections Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rectal prolapse, perineal repair AccessSurgery
- Red States - Blue States: its really all about testicles pediatric lecture. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reduction of Paraphimosis in Boys 2013, NEJM"Paraphimosis is a urologic emergency that must be treated immediately in the emergency department. In most cases, manual reduction, which is a noninvasive technique, is effective."
- Reduction of pulled elbow 2014, NEJM"Pulled elbow is a common injury in young children. Reduction of a pulled elbow is a simple and benign intervention that can be performed in an outpatient setting with rapid results. Some studies have shown that the hyperpronation method is more effective than supination and may be less painful.5,6 Clinicians should be competent in treating this common pediatric injury.."
- Reflections on an academic career 2007 Hewlett Award. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reform and Competency-based Medicine Education Changing Forces and Realities. Video, Instructions
- Regenerative medicine challenges and opportunities. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Regenerative medicine, a surgeon's perspective Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reinventing the Tracheostomy YouTube videoReinventing the Tracheostomy / Elizabeth Zambricki -- Quality Improvement Project: A Standardized Bedside Surgical Airway Form / Duncan Meiklejohn
- Renal malformation, emerging from phenotypes to molecular mechanisms Video, SUNet ID login required
- Repair of indirect inguinal hernia AccessSurgery
- Repair of inguinal hernia with mesh (Lichtenstein) AccessSurgery
- Replacement therapy for acute kidney injury; easy does it! Video, SUNet ID login required
- "Temporomandibular joint dislocation is easily diagnosed. If there are no facial fractures, repositioning should be performed as soon as possible, to avoid unnecessary discomfort for the patient. After the jaw has been repositioned, patients generally do well, provided that they follow the instructions for aftercare."
- Research patient data registry at Partners Healthcare Inc Video, SUNet ID login required
- Research towards a fundamental biological understanding of hearing, its protection and restoration YouTube video
- ResearchChannel WebsiteProvides programming which reports the results of research via television and Internet channels to connect a global audience with the research and academic institutions whose developments, insights and discoveries affect our lives and futures. The intent is to share the work of researchers with the public.
- Resection of hepatic duct bifurcation tumor (Klatskin) AccessSurgery
- Resection of small intestine AccessSurgery
- Resection of the tail of the pancreas AccessSurgery
- Resident Debate [2014-04-17] YouTube videoDebate 1. There is evidence-based support for the use of antiviral medication, systemic steroids, and/or intratympanic steroids for the treatment of idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss / PRO: Anaïs Rameau, CON: Ryan Williams -- Debate 2. Asymptomatic disease of the frontal sinus should/should not be managed with frontal sinusotomy in the setting of primary FESS / PRO: JoAnn Czechowicz, CON: Stuart Ginn.
- Resident work-hours how to optimize care and education. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Resurgence of Cholera in Bangladesh an environmental perspective. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Revisiting Appendicitis-- Diagnosis and Treatment Video, SUNet ID login required
- Richard E. Behrman Endowed Lecture Series in Pediatrics-- Abusive Head Trauma Myths, Media and Medicine. Video
- Rickettsioses Video, SUNet ID login required
- Right adrenalectomy. Single vein AccessSurgery
- Right colectomy AccessSurgery
- Right hepatic lobectomy AccessSurgery
- Right lumpectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsy AccessSurgery
- Rise and fall of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents Video, SUNet ID login required
- Road to Professionalism-- A Life Long Journey from medical student to medical trainee to faculty member. YouTube video
- Role of ABEM in your career Video, SUNet ID login required
- Role of new technology in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery robots, 3-D vision, simulators. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Objectives: Encourage primary care providers to screen for and manage teen depression -- Increase knowledge about treatment of depression (behaviorial and pharmacologic) -- Describe the principles of collaborative care -- provide resources to help care for teens with depression)
- Role of the pediatrician in the management of eating disorders Video, SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.