- NAFLD, NASH, cryptogenic cirrhosis yet another epidemic?SUNet ID login required
- Nanotechnological tools for studying T cell diseases of childrenSUNet ID login required
- Nasogastric intubation 2006NEJM
- "Needle aspiration is an alternative treatment to the placement of a chest tube for patients with a first episode of primary spontaneous pneumothorax. A careful preprocedural evaluation is needed to be certain that there are no contraindications. All patients should be monitored closely during the procedure. After the anatomical landmarks have been identified and the local anesthetic agent has been administered, the intrapleural air can be evacuated through a large-bore catheter. The success of the procedure is confirmed by clinical improvement and by a chest film showing no or minimal residual pneumothorax."
- Needle localized breast biopsy for enlarging massAccessSurgery
- Needle localized lumpectomy for non palpable lesionAccessSurgery
- Neonatal circumcision 2012NEJMThe video demonstrates circumcision performed with a clamp device.
- Neonatal emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Neonatal Pulmonary Hypertension triumphs, failures, and controversy.SUNet ID login required
- Nerve blocksSUNet ID login required
- Neuroblastoma updateSUNet ID login required
- Demonstrates how to perform a complete neurologic examination. It is intended for medical students, residents, and other students in the health care professions.
- Neurology cases & neurologic examSUNet ID login required
- Neurology-- a case of facial weakness with an ataxic gaitSUNet ID login required
- New advances in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritisSUNet ID login required
- New and evolving therapies in pediatric general surgerySUNet ID login required
- New Delhi Birth Cohort Lessons Learnt from an Urban South Asian Cohort.SUNet ID login requiredEducational objectives: The relationship between birth weight, weight gain and the development of adult disease in South Asians -- Sleep patterns and habits of South Asian children -- Transgenerational influences on the development of disease.
- New direction in research on complementary and alternative medicineSUNet ID login required
- New era in medical management of severe pediatric pulmonary hypertensionSUNet ID login required
- New genetic model organism for medicineSUNet ID login required
- New insights into an old disease recent advances in understanding the biology of Entamoeba histolytica.SUNet ID login required
- New local and state initiatives in pediatric palliative careSUNet ID login required
- New Oral AnticoagulantsSUNet ID login required
- New rotavirus vaccines (Packard 101) the second time is a charm.SUNet ID login required
- New Rotavirus vaccines second time is a charm.SUNet ID login required
- New silk road, from surgery to scienceSUNet ID login required
- New thoughts on the pathogenesis of bronchopulmonary dysplasiaSUNet ID login required
- New vaccines, adjuvants and technologies and controversiesSUNet ID login required
- New' Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia How Pulmonary Vascular Growth Directs Alveolar Development.SUNet ID login required
- Collection of videos covering health, medical, and spiritual news and events at Stanford Hospital and Clinics.
- Next generation strategies for Hepatitis CSUNet ID login required
- Next Influenza Pandemic Are We Ready?SUNet ID login requiredI. Background: Influenza & pandemics -- II. Methods to evaluate health & economic outcomes during a pandemic -- III. Analysis: Vaccination to mitigate pandemic A (H1N1) -- IV. Analysis: Vaccination to mitigate pandemic A (H5N1).
- Module I: Scientific peer reviews -- Module II: Grant writing for success -- Video of mock study section at NIH.
- The National Institutes of Health's Center for Information Technology (CIT) makes special NIH events, seminars, and lectures available to viewers on the NIH network and the Internet via the VideoCast web site.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in infants and childrenSUNet ID login required
- Non-Coding RNA, the Dark Side of the GenomeSUNet ID login required
- Non-invasive means to diagnose acute rejection after heart transplantationSUNet ID login required
- Non-pharmacological techniques for managing acute pain & anxiety in childrenSUNet ID login required
- Noninvasive imaging of coronary artery disease-- improving diagnosis and outcomesSUNet ID login required
- Normal and cancer stem cellsSUNet ID login required
- Normal and neoplastic stem cellsSUNet ID login required
- In this teaching video, Salman Khan talks with Dr. Andy Connolly from Stanford Medical School on what normal colon tissue looks like.
- Nosocomial pneumonia an update.SUNet ID login required
- Not a Cough in a Carload-- The Campaign by the Tobacco Industry to Hide the Hazards of SmokingSUNet ID login required
- Novel approaches to antiviral therapySUNet ID login required
- Novel influenza A H1N1 California and United States update.SUNet ID login required
- Nucleic acid based pharmaceutics new therapies for the 21st century.SUNet ID login required
- Nutrition, Genetics, and Human Birth Defects-- Epidemiolgical Challenges in 2012SUNet ID login required
- Nuts &/or bolts of psychiatric emergency medicineSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.