- R commander (Rcmdr) Analytical Tool (Product Description)"Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- R for Windows Version 3.1.1 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- RAND California comprehensive statistics on California economics, economy, business, population. DatabaseContains more than 170 databases including these health and socioeconomic statistics databases: AIDS Diagnoses in U.S. States, Cancer Incidence and Rates in U.S. States, Drug-Related Deaths, Health Behavioral Risk Factors and Health Conditions, Medicare and Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries and Enrollees, Medicare Beneficiaries by Age, Gender, Race and Federal Poverty Level, and Transfer of Payments.
- Rand Journal of economics v. 15-, 1984-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 37-, 2006- Wiley
- Contains over 180 databases covering all 50 states and includes data at the national, state, county, and city levels. Available sections include Health & Health Care, Population & Demographics and Social Insurance & Human Services.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Review of public data use v. 1-12, 1972-84., Acad Search Prem
- This report is being released in conjunction with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Care About Your Care initiative, which is devoted to improving care transitions when people leave the hospital. It looks at the issue of readmissions in two ways: by the numbers and through the eyes of the people who live them.
- Rseek SearchEngine/DatabaseSearch engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- RStudio Open Source EditionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.