RAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- R commander (Rcmdr) Analytical Tool (Product Description)"Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- R for Windows Version 3.1.1 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- RAND California DatabaseContains more than 170 databases including these health and socioeconomic statistics databases: AIDS Diagnoses in U.S. States, Cancer Incidence and Rates in U.S. States, Drug-Related Deaths, Health Behavioral Risk Factors and Health Conditions, Medicare and Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries and Enrollees, Medicare Beneficiaries by Age, Gender, Race and Federal Poverty Level, and Transfer of Payments.
- Rand Journal of economics v. 15-, 1984-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 37-, 2006- Wiley
- RAND State Statistics DatabaseContains over 180 databases covering all 50 states and includes data at the national, state, county, and city levels. Available sections include Health & Health Care, Population & Demographics and Social Insurance & Human Services.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Review of public data use v. 1-12, 1972-84., Acad Search Prem
- Revolving door 2013This report is being released in conjunction with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Care About Your Care initiative, which is devoted to improving care transitions when people leave the hospital. It looks at the issue of readmissions in two ways: by the numbers and through the eyes of the people who live them.
- Right start Fulltext
- Rseek SearchEngine/DatabaseSearch engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- RStudio Open Source EditionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.