- 2013California HealthCare Foundation.
- 1961/71-1962/72.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- 2015 UNICEF
- 2015The Overview of Needs and Requirements covers the costs of the Ebola response and preparedness activities. The needs and requirements are based on the latest information available from each of the most affected countries. The national plans and budgets comprise the framework and the Overview of Needs and Requirements defines the contributions planed by the UN system as well as the major international civil society organizations.
- 2010 Kais Fam FoundThe Kaiser Family Foundation, Health Research and Educational Trust, [and the National Opinion Research Center]."This annual survey of employers provides a detailed look at trends in employer-sponsored health coverage, including premiums, employee contributions, cost-sharing provisions, and other relevant information. The survey continued to document the prevalence of high-deductible health plans associated with a savings option and included questions on wellness benefits and health risk assessments. The 2010 survey included 3,143 randomly selected public and private firms with three or more employees (2,046 of which responded to the full survey and 1,097 of which responded to an additional question about offering coverage). Researchers at the Kaiser Family Foundation, the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, and Health Research & Educational Trust designed and analyzed the survey"--Website.Also available: Print – 2010
- 2006Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, editor-in-chief ; Meredith Wallace, associate editor.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- 1984-85, 1987, 1989-91. Google BooksFulltext (1985) Google BooksFulltext (1987) Google BooksFulltext (1989) Google BooksFulltext (1990) Google BooksFulltext (1991) Google BooksAlso available: Print – 1984-85, 1987, 1989-91.
- v. 82-, 1997- Wiley
- [1997-98], 1999, ,  Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2000 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2004 v. 1 JE) Google BooksAlso available: Print – [1997-2000], .
- Epidemiology and prevention of vaccine-preventable diseases : the pink book : course textbook. 13th edition.2015 CDCedited by Jennifer Hamborsky, Andrew Kroger, Charles (Skip) Wolfe.
- v. 4, 1993.
- v. 0-, 1995- Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
- 2005 Kargervolume editors, Ibrahim Elmadfa, Elisabeth Weichselbaum.Executive summary -- Outlook -- Trends of average food supply in the European Union -- Food availability at the household level in the European Union -- Energy and nutrient intake in the European Union -- Health indicators and status in the European Union -- General discussion.
- 2009 Kargervolume editor, Ibrahim Elmadfa.Executive summary -- Outlook -- Project background and methodological aspects -- Trends of average food supply in the European Union -- Food availability at the household level in the European Union -- Food consumption in adults on the basis of dietary surveys in European countries -- Energy and nutrient intake in the European Union -- Health and lifestyle indicators in the European Union -- Food and nutrition policies in European countries -- General discussion -- National reports.
- v. 0-, 1995- Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.