TAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- TAIR DatabaseMaintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- Mobile Application iPhone/iPod touch/iPadThis alphabetical list includes for each term a pronunciation key, audio commentary, images, and links to related terms.
- Taxonomy browser NLM
- Taylor & Francis Online TandFonlineOnline platform that hosts eJournals, eBooks, Reference Works and Abstract Databases from the Informa content publishers within the Taylor & Francis Group, including Taylor & Francis, Routledge, Psychology Press, CRC Press and Garland Science.
- TechFinder DatabaseSearch engine for Stanford technologies available for licensing.
- Techstreet (Online service) ThomsonTechstreet offers simultaneous access to a custom set of standards in electronic format. Includes automatic updates. Includes ISO standards related to medical devices and health services.
- TELis DatabaseProvides databases and tools for identifying transcription factors and their cognate DNA motif that are over-represented in a gene expression dataset.
- Searches available clinical laboratory tests at Stanford by test name, synonym, and/or order code. Includes procedures for specimen collection and submission, methodology, results reporting, and associated CPT codes.
- Tetrahymena genome database (TGD) Stanf UnivMain repository of genomic data from Tetrahymena thermophila.
- An online library of Thieme books.
- An online collection of Thieme ebooks, procedures, images and ejournals relating to neurosurgery.
- The Thieme Teaching Assistant is a presentation tool featuring all 2,000+ illustrations and clinical images from Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, and Lawrence M. Ross. This platform enables you to enhance students' learning experiences by incorporating dynamic visuals into your lectures and course materials to present complex concepts with clarity.
- Thieme-connect (Online service) DatabaseAn online journal service of the Thieme Publishing Group.
- TPA sequence is derived or assembled from primary sequence data currently found in the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank International Nucleotide Sequence Collaboration Databases. Whereas DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank contains primary sequence data and corresponding annotations submitted by the laboratories that did the sequencing, the TPA database contains third-party re-assemblies and/or re-annotations of that primary data.
- ThreeD Domains NCBI
- ticTOCs is a table of content aggregator service that facilitates finding journal table of contents available via RSS feeds.
- TOXLINE NLMA bibliographic database for toxicology, a varied science encompassing many disciplines. Records provide bibliographic information covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TOXMAP NLMTOXMAP is a Geographic Information System (GIS) from the National Library of Medicine (NLM) that uses maps of the United States to help users visually explore data from the EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI). The maps show where these chemicals are released into the air, water, and ground, and identify the releasing facilities, single year releases, and chemical release trends over time.
- TOXNET NLMProvides access to the TOXNET system of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Trace archive NCBIConsists of the raw, single-pass, reads of DNA sequence generated from large-scale sequencing projects.
- Database of promoter elements focused on integrating cis- and trans- regulatory elements in mammals. Compilation is created by extracting known promoters from Genbank, EPD and DBTSS, and predicting additional promoters using FirstEF combined with mRNA/EST information and cross-species comparisons.
- TRANSFAC Professional versionDescribing eukaryotic cis-acting egulatory DNA elements and their trans-acting factors, ranging from yeast to Homo sapiens. Position-specific matrices are also provided.
- Tree families database DatabaseDatabase of phylogenetic trees of animal genes and their orthologs.
- Trials search DatabaseSearchable database of all open HIV clinical trials in the United States. Search by treatments and medications, medical conditions, state and city. A personalized search option is also available where users can enter information such as age, sex, T-cell count and retrieval a list of trials thery may be qualified for.
- TRIP database Database
- Trissel's IV Chek OvidThis database addresses the compatibility of drugs in intravenous administration.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.