- PANCREATICA.org DatabaseSite includes a searchable pancreatic cancer clinical trials database.
- Updated weekly and allows search access via any or all fields.
- Pathguide the pathway resource list. DatabaseMetadatabase of resources for biological pathway analysis.
- PDB DatabasePDB is the primary repository of biomolecular structures. It is cross-referenced with many of the major public Life Sciences databases (e.g., OMIM, GO, and several others).
- PDQ clinical trials Database
- Pediatric care online SilverchairProvides content from the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, health supervision guidelines for well-child visits, pediatric Lexi-Drugs, an antimicrobial therapy guide, a visual library, Pediatric Care Updates, and AAP policy statements.
- This searchable, web-based resource includes patient handouts and other health information for children, teens, and parents from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- PEP Archive (Online service) Database
- PEPID Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPadPEPID offers clinical decision-support information and tools for doctors, nurses, emergency medical teams, and students.
- PeriStats DatabaseDeveloped by the March of Dimes Perinatal Data Center, PeriStats provides free access to US, state, city, and county maternal & infant health data.
- Pesticide Information Profiles Database
- Login Stanf UnivPharmGKB is an integrated resource about how variation in human genes leads to variation in our response to drugs.
- PhenomicDB DatabasePhenomicDB merges public genotype/phenotype data from a wide range of model-organisms and Homo sapiens. It is unique in enabling ontological querying, i.e., querying using conceptsrather than key words. Stated another way, PhenomcDB is an integrated meta search-engine for phenotypes.
- PHIL CDCA collection of still images, image sets, and multimedia files related to public health.
- Physician license lookup Database
- PhysioNet WebsiteAn on-line forum for dissemination and exchange of recorded biomedical signals and open-source software for analyzing them, by providing facilities for cooperative analysis of data and evaluation of proposed new algorithms.
- Pivot DatabaseA product of the merger of RefWorks, which began as a web-based research management, writing and collaboration tool, with COS (a ProQuest brand), which provides tools for discovering funding opportunities and supporting collaboration in the research development field.
- Plant genome database Iowa State UnivForcusing on the plant genomic data.
- PlantGDB : plant genome database Iowa State UnivForcusing on the plant genomic data.
- PlasmoDB the plasmodium genome resource. Database, Login requiredProvides genomic and proteomic data for different species of the parasitic eukaryote Plasmodium, as well as its own analytical functions.
- PMC PMC
- POPLINE DatabaseInternet POPLINE provides bibliographic citations to the worldwide literature on family planning technology, family planning programs and population law and policy comprehensively. Demography, AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, maternal and child health, primary health care communication, and population and its effect on the environment are covered when related to developing countries. POPLINE contains citations and abstracts to a variety of materials including journal articles, monographs, technical reports, and unpublished works.
- PopSet NCBIA set of DNA sequences that have been collected to analyse the evolutionary relatedness of a population.
- ProPhylER DatabaseProPhylER is a tool that quantifies evolutionary constraints to annotate functionally or structurally important regions of proteins. It can be used to predict the impact of coding polymorphisms.
- Includes citations for dissertations ranging from 1861 to those accepted last semester; those published from 1980 forward include 350-word abstracts. Citations for master's theses from 1988 forward include 150-word abstracts. Titles represent authors from North America and Europe, with over a million titles in full text.
- ProQuest research library ProquestA multidisciplinary database that provides aggregated online access to fulltext from journals in business, education, literature, political science, psychology, and other subjects.
- Protein data bank DatabasePDB is the primary repository of biomolecular structures. It is cross-referenced with many of the major public Life Sciences databases (e.g., OMIM, GO, and several others).
- Protein machine Database
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database DatabaseThe PRIDE PRoteomics IDEntifications database is a centralized, standards compliant, public data repository for proteomics data. It has been developed to provide the proteomics community with a public repository for protein and peptide identifications together with the evidence supporting these identifications.
- Protocol online DatabaseA database of research protocols in a variety of life science fields, including animal techniques, biochemistry, bioinformatics, cell biology, developmental biology, essential data, general lab techniques, genetics & genomics, histology, image techniques, immunology, media & solutions, microbiology, model organisms, molecular biology, neuroscience, physiology, plant biology, and research tools.
- PSNet AHRQProvides browse and search access to patient safety literature, news, tools, and meetings.
- Provides full text access, citations and abstracts to articles from journals published by APA, the APA Educational Publishing Foundation, the Canadian Psychological Association and Hogrefe & Huber. Covers general psychology and specialized basic, applied, clinical, and theoretical research in psychology in areas including animal behavior, cognition, memory, neuroscience, perception, physiological psychology, psycholinguistics, psychometrics, social and personality psychology.
- PsycINFO OvidIndexes and abstracts the worldwide periodical literature on psychology and related disciplines, from 1887 to the present. Dissertations are also included.
- PsycTESTS APAPsycTESTS database provides downloadable access to psychological tests, measures, scales, and other assessments as well as descriptive and administrative information. It includes both published and unpublished tests developed by researchers but not made commercially available.
- PubChem NCBIPubChem provides information on the biological activities of small molecules and is organized as three linked databases within the NCBI's Entrez information retrieval system. These are PubChem Substance, PubChem Compound, and PubChem BioAssay. PubChem also provides a fast chemical structure similarity search tool.
- PubGene DatabaseDatabase that provides gene-to-term or gene-to-compound associations.
- Pubget the search engine for life-science PDFs. Search EnginePubget provides full-text document access to PDFs in the life sciences, including those in PubMed.
- A collection of still images, image sets, and multimedia files related to public health.
- PubList DatabaseDirectory of information for over 150,000 international periodical and newspaper publications around the world. Based on print publications such as Ulrichs international periodicals directory and Editor & publisher international yearbook, augmented by data from publishers. Can be browsed by title, publisher, and subject, or searched by title, publisher, ISSN, and descriptor.
- PubMed NLM
- Provides access to specialized PubMed searches for clinicians. 1. Search by Clinical Study Category (etiology, diagnosis, therapy, prognosis, clinical prediction guides) -- 2. Find Systematic Reviews (citations for systematic reviews, meta-analyses, reviews of clinical trials, evidence-based medicine, consensus development conferences, and guidelines) -- 3. Medical Genetics Searches (including differential diagnosis, genetic counseling, genetic testing, etc.)
- PubMed Health DatabaseSpecializes in reviews of clinical effectiveness research, with easy-to-read summaries for consumers as well as full technical reports.
- PubMed Mobile Mobile WebsiteProvides a simplified mobile friendly Web interface to access PubMed. PubMed Mobile includes the same basic search functionality and content as Standard PubMed.
- PubMed Search on Open Access Execute SearchThe link in this record executes a search of the PubMed database identifying over 600 articles on the topic of open access publishing.
- PubMed. Clinical Trials FulltextThis canned search retrieves all clinical trials indexed in PubMed database.
- PubMed. Core Clinical Journals FulltextThis canned search retrieves all citations that occur in approximately 120 core periodicals in clinical medicine. Add a term of choice to the result to focus the search on a particular topic in this limited set of journals.
- PubMed. Evidence FulltextThis canned search retrieves ... The search strategy was developed by ...
- PubMed. Systematic Reviews FulltextThis canned search finds citations for systematic reviews, meta-analyses, reviews of clinical trials, evidence-based medicine, consensus development conferences, and guidelines. Add topic of choice to the to find citations limited to these types of articles.
- This canned search retrieves ...
- PyMol Analytical ToolMolecular structure viewer for representing compounds and macromolecular structures in three dimensions.
Medicine, Healthcare, Nursing, Biomedicine, Genetics
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.