- TAIR DatabaseMaintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- Mobile Application iPhone/iPod touch/iPadThis alphabetical list includes for each term a pronunciation key, audio commentary, images, and links to related terms.
- Taxonomy browser NLM
- Taylor & Francis Online TandFonlineOnline platform that hosts eJournals, eBooks, Reference Works and Abstract Databases from the Informa content publishers within the Taylor & Francis Group, including Taylor & Francis, Routledge, Psychology Press, CRC Press and Garland Science.
- TechFinder DatabaseSearch engine for Stanford technologies available for licensing.
- Techstreet (Online service) ThomsonTechstreet offers simultaneous access to a custom set of standards in electronic format. Includes automatic updates. Includes ISO standards related to medical devices and health services.
- Provides databases and tools for identifying transcription factors and their cognate DNA motif that are over-represented in a gene expression dataset.
- Searches available clinical laboratory tests at Stanford by test name, synonym, and/or order code. Includes procedures for specimen collection and submission, methodology, results reporting, and associated CPT codes.
- Tetrahymena genome database (TGD) Stanf UnivMain repository of genomic data from Tetrahymena thermophila.
- An online library of Thieme books. Includes Thieme eRadiology and RadCases content made available through the Medlantis database.
- An online collection of Thieme ebooks, procedures, images and ejournals relating to neurosurgery.
- The Thieme Teaching Assistant is a presentation tool featuring all 2,000+ illustrations and clinical images from Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, and Lawrence M. Ross. This platform enables you to enhance students' learning experiences by incorporating dynamic visuals into your lectures and course materials to present complex concepts with clarity.
- Thieme-connect (Online service) DatabaseAn online journal service of the Thieme Publishing Group.
- TPA sequence is derived or assembled from primary sequence data currently found in the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank International Nucleotide Sequence Collaboration Databases. Whereas DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank contains primary sequence data and corresponding annotations submitted by the laboratories that did the sequencing, the TPA database contains third-party re-assemblies and/or re-annotations of that primary data.
- ThreeD Domains NCBI
- ticTOCs is a table of content aggregator service that facilitates finding journal table of contents available via RSS feeds.
- TOXLINE NLMA bibliographic database for toxicology, a varied science encompassing many disciplines. Records provide bibliographic information covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TOXMAP is a Geographic Information System (GIS) from the National Library of Medicine (NLM) that uses maps of the United States to help users visually explore data from the EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI). The maps show where these chemicals are released into the air, water, and ground, and identify the releasing facilities, single year releases, and chemical release trends over time.
- Provides access to the TOXNET system of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Trace archive NCBIConsists of the raw, single-pass, reads of DNA sequence generated from large-scale sequencing projects.
- Database of promoter elements focused on integrating cis- and trans- regulatory elements in mammals. Compilation is created by extracting known promoters from Genbank, EPD and DBTSS, and predicting additional promoters using FirstEF combined with mRNA/EST information and cross-species comparisons.
- TRANSFAC Professional versionDescribing eukaryotic cis-acting egulatory DNA elements and their trans-acting factors, ranging from yeast to Homo sapiens. Position-specific matrices are also provided.
- Tree families database TreeFam. DatabaseDatabase of phylogenetic trees of animal genes and their orthologs.
- Searchable database of all open HIV clinical trials in the United States. Search by treatments and medications, medical conditions, state and city. A personalized search option is also available where users can enter information such as age, sex, T-cell count and retrieval a list of trials thery may be qualified for.
- TRIP database Database
- Trissel's IV Chek OvidThis database addresses the compatibility of drugs in intravenous administration.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.