TAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Treatment guidelines from the Medical Letter v. 1-, 2002-, Med Lett
- Treatments in endocrinology v. 1-4, 2002-05., Ovid
- Treatments in respiratory medicine v. 3-4, 2004-05., Ovid
- Tremor and other hyperkinetic movements v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Central
- Trends in amplification v. 4-17, 1999-2013., HighWire
- Trends in anaesthesia & critical care v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in biochemical sciences v. 1-, 1976-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in cardiovascular medicine v. 1-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in cell biology v. 1-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in cognitive sciences v. 1-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in ecology & evolution v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in endocrinology and metabolism v. 1-, 1989-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in food science & technology v. 1-, 1990-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in genetics v. 1-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in immunology v. 22-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in microbiology v. 1-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in molecular medicine v. 7-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in neuroscience and education v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in neurosciences v. 1-, 1978-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in parasitology v. 17-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in pharmacological sciences v. 1-, 1979-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in plant science v. 1-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in urology, gynaecology & sexual health v. 12-, 2007-, Wiley
- Trials v. 7-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 7-, 2006- PMC
- Tropical animal health and production v. 1-, 1969-, Springer
- Tropical doctor v. 35-, 2005-, HighWire
- Tropical life sciences research v. 20, no. 2-, 2009-, PubMed Central
- Tropical medicine & international health v. 1-, 1996-, Wileyv. 3-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Tropical medicine and health v. 32-, 2004-, J-STAGEv. 39-, 2011- PMC
- Tropical parasitology v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Medknow
- Trustee v. 48-, 1995-, Bus Source Complete
- Tubercle v. 1-72, 1919-91., ScienceDirect
- Tubercle and lung disease v. 73-80, 1992-2000., ScienceDirect
- Tuberculosis (Edinburgh, Scotland) v. 81-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Tuberculosis research and treatment v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Hindawi
- Tüberküloz ve toraks v. 48-, 2000-, Tuberculosis Thorax Assoc
- Tumor biology v. 8-30, 1987-2009., Kargerv. 31-, 2010- Springer
- Tumor microenvironment v. 1-, 2008-, Springer
- Tumori v. 88-, 2002-, Full text delayed 24 months
- Tumors of the central nervous system v. 1-, 2011-, SpringerPt. 1. Astrocytomas : diagnosis and biomarkers -- pt. 2. Astrocytomas : therapy -- pt. 3. Astrocytomas : prognosis -- pt. 4. Hemangioblastoma -- pt. 5. Ganglioglioma -- pt. 6. Spinal Tumors (Part 1) -- pt. 7. Meningiomas and Schwannomas -- pt. 8. Astrocytoma, Medulloblastoma, Retinoblastoma, Chordoma, Craniopharyngioma, Oligodendroglioma, and Ependymoma.
- Türk patoloji dergisi v. 1-, 1985-, Turk J Pathol
- Türk psikiyatri dergisi v. 17-, 2006-, Turk J Psychiatry
- Turkish journal of haematology v. 16, no. 4-, 2006-, Turk J Hematolv. 29-, 2012- PubMed Central
- Turkish journal of pathology v. 1-, 1985-, Turk J Pathol
- Turkish journal of pediatrics v. 44, no. 4-, 2002-, Turk Natl Pediatr Soc
- Turkish journal of psychiatry v. 17-, 2006-, Turk J Psychiatry
- Turkish neurosurgery v. 1-, 1989-, Turk Neurosurg Soc
- Turning points v. 1-3, 1997-99., CINAHL
- Tzu-chi medical journal v. 19, no. 3-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.