EAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- E cancer medical science v. 1-, 2007-, PMCecancermedicalscience Eur Inst OncolOpen access cancer journal from the European Institute of Oncology. ecancermedicalscience is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of research relating to cancer, including molecular biology, genetics, pathophysiology, epidemiology, clinical reports, controlled trials, and cancer policy. ecancermedicalscience also publishes case reports.
- e-biomed v. 1-4, 2000-03., Liebert
- e-SPEN journal v. 7-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- e-SPEN, the European e-journal of clinical nutrition and metabolism v. 1-6, 2006-11., ScienceDirect
- Ear and hearing v. 1-, 1980-, Ovid
- Ear, nose & throat journal v. 73, no. 7-, July 1994-, Acad Search Prem
- Early childhood research quarterly v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Early development & parenting v. 1-7, 1992-98., Wiley
- Early English books online DatabaseConsists of digital images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English. Based on the microfilm collections Early English Books 1475-1640 and Early English Books 1641-1700. Includes 96,000 titles listed in Pollard & Redgrave's Short-Title Catalogue (1475-1640) (STC I) and Wing's Short-Title Catalogue (1641-1700) (STC II). The latter collection includes the Thomason tracts.
- Early human development v. 1-, 1977-, ScienceDirect
- Early intervention in psychiatry v. 1-, 2007-, Wiley
- Early science and medicine v. 1-, 1996-, IngentaConnectv. 4-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- East African journal of public health v. 1-5, 2004-08., BioLine Int
- Eastern Mediterranean health journal v. 1-, 1995-, WHO
- Eating behaviors v. 1-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Eating disorders v. 6, no. 3-, Fall 1998-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Ecancermedicalscience v. 1-, 2007-, PMCecancermedicalscience Eur Inst OncolOpen access cancer journal from the European Institute of Oncology. ecancermedicalscience is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of research relating to cancer, including molecular biology, genetics, pathophysiology, epidemiology, clinical reports, controlled trials, and cancer policy. ecancermedicalscience also publishes case reports.
- Echocardiography v. 1-, 1984-, Wileyv. 20-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- EcoHealth v. 1-, 2004-, Springer
- Ecological applications v. 1-, 1991-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 7-, 1997- ESA
- Ecology v. 1-, 1920-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+
- Ecology and evolution v. 1-, 2011-, Wileyv. 1-, 2011- PMCA peer-reviewed journal for rapid dissemination of research in all areas of ecology, evolution and conservation science. The journal gives priority to quality research reports, theoretical or empirical, that develop our understanding of organisms and their diversity, interactions between them, and the natural environment.
- Ecology letters v. 1-, 1998-, Wileyv. 1-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Economic inquiry v. 12-, 1974-, Wiley
- EContent v. 22-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem
- Ecopsychology v. 1-, 2009-, Liebert
- Ecotoxicology v. 1-, 1992-, Springer
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety v. 30-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Education for health v. 13-, 2000-, Educ Healthv. 11, no. 2-19, no. 3, July 1998-Nov. 2006. Acad Search Prem
- Educational administration quarterly v. 35-, 1999-, HighWire
- Educational and psychological measurement v. 1-, 1941-, HighWire
- Educational gerontology v. 19, no 5-, Jul./Aug. 1993-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 31-35, 2005-09. TandFonline
- EDUCAUSE review v. 35-, 2000-
- EEG-EMG Zeitschrift für Elektroenzephalographie, Elektromyographie und verwandte Gebiete v. 11-28, 1980-97., Thieme
- Effective clinical practice v. 1-5, 1998-2002., ACPOnline
- Effective health care bulletins v. 1-8, 1992/95-2003/04.
- Egyptian heart journal v. 63-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian informatics journal v. 11-, 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of anaesthesia v. 26-, 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of chest diseases and tuberculosis v. 61, no. 3-, July 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of critical care medicine v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of ear, nose, throat and allied sciences v. 12-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of medical human genetics v. 11 no. 2-, Nov. 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian journal of radiology and nuclear medicine v. 41, no. 3-, Sept. 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Egyptian rheumatologist v. 33-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- eHealth international v. 1, 2002., PubMed Central
- Einstein v. 1-, 2003-, IIEPAI
- Einstein Journal of biology and medicine v. 20-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem
- Einstein Quarterly journal of biology and medicine v. 15-17, 1998-2000., Acad Search Prem
- EJC supplements v. 1-, 2003-, ScienceDirect
- EJNMMI research v. 1-, 2011-, Springerv. 1-, 2011- Biomed Centralv. 1-, 2011- PMC
- EJVES extra v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Electro- and magnetobiology v. 11-20, 1992-2001., Informa Healthcare
- Electroencephalography and clinical neurophysiology v. 1-109, 1949-98., ScienceDirectElectromyography and motor control, 1995-98. ScienceDirectEvoked potentials section, 1984-98. ScienceDirect
- Electrolytes & blood pressure v. 3-, 2005-, KoreaMed Synapsev. 7-, 2009- PMC
- Electromagnetic biology and medicine v. 21-29, 2002-10., Informa Healthcare
- Electron microscopy reviews v. 1, no. 2-v.5, 1988-92., ScienceDirect
- Electronic journal of biotechnology v. 17-, 2014-, ScienceDirect
- Electronic journal of health informatics v. 1-, 2006-, Users must register
- Electrophoresis v. 1-, 1980-, Wiley
- eLife v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- eLife Sci
- Else-Kröner-Fresenius-Symposia v. 1-, 2010-, Karger
- EMBO journal v. 1-, 1982-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 16-, 1997- Wileyv. 16-, 1997- HighWire
- EMBO molecular medicine v. 1-, 2009-, Wileyv. 1-, 2009- PubMed Central
- EMBO reports v. 1-, 2000-, Wileyv. 1-, 2000- HighWire
- Embryologia v. 1-10, 1950-69., Wiley
- Emergencias v. 8, no. 6-, Nov. 1996-, Emergencias
- Emergency medical services v. 33-36, 2004-07., Cygnus
- Emergency medical services world Cygnus, Latest 9 issues
- Emergency medicine v. 9-15, 1997-2003., Wileyv. 11-15, 1999-2003. Acad Search Prem
- Emergency medicine Australasia v. 16, 2004-, Wileyv. 16-, 2004- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Emergency medicine clinics of North America v. 14-, 1996-, MD Consult eJournals
- Emergency medicine international v. 2010-, 2010-, Hindawiv. 2010-, 2010- PMC
- Emergency medicine journal v. 18-, 2001-, HighWire
- Emergency medicine news v. 23-, 2001-, Ovid
- Emergency nurse v. 9, no. 9-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- Emergency radiology v. 1-, 1994-, Springer
- Emerging drugs v. 2-6, 1997-2001., Informa Healthcare
- Emerging health threats journal v. 1-, 2008-, PMC
- Emerging infectious diseases v. 1-, 1995-, PubMed Centralv. 2, no. 3-, July-Sept. 1996- Acad Search Prem
- Emerging microbes & infections v. 1-, 2012-, Naturev. 1-, 2012- PubMed Central"The purpose of EMI is to provide a forum to publish a wide range of scientific reports related to emerging infectious diseases, especially with new information from developing countries where such diseases are constantly arising and being discovered regularly. It will report discoveries of emerging microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungi and other pathogens) including their previously unknown phenotypic or genotypic characteristics, as well as cutting edge information associated with microbial mechanisms of pathogenesis, immune evasion and protection, clinical presentation and outcome, drug efficacy and its resistance, epidemiology and other issues important to global health."
- Emerging themes in epidemiology v. 1-, 2004-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- Emerging therapeutic targets v. 1-5, 1997-2001., Informa Healthcare
- Emotion (Washington, D.C.) v. 1-, 2001-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Emotion review v. 1-, 2009-, HighWire
- EMS world Cygnus, Latest 9 issues
- Endeavour v. 19-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Endocrine v. 3-, 1995-, Springer
- Endocrine abstracts v. 2-, 2001-, BioScientifica
- Endocrine connections v. 1-, 2012-, HighWirev. 1-, 2012- PubMed Central
- Endocrine development v. 1-, 1999-, Karger
- Endocrine journal v. 40-, 1993-, J-STAGE
- Endocrine pathology v. 1-, 1990-, Springer
- Endocrine practice v. 1-, 1995-, MetaPress
- Endocrine research v. 10-35, 1984-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 27-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Endocrine research communications v. 1-9, 1974-83., Informa Healthcare
- Endocrine reviews v. 1-, 1980-, Endocrine Press
- Endocrine updates v. 25-, 2007-, Springer
- Endocrine-related cancer v. 1-, 1994-, HighWire, ONLY REVIEWS free for Current 12 months
- Endocrinologist v. 1-20, 1991-2010., Ovid
- Endocrinology v. 1-, 1917-, Endocrine Press
- Endocrinology and metabolism v. 25-, 2010-, Korean Endocrinol Socv. v. 28- , 2013- PubMed Central
- Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America v. 25-, 1996-, MD Consult eJournals
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.