- Qatar medical journal v. 2012, no. 2-, 2012-, PubMed Central
- QJM v. 87-, 1994-, HighWire
- Qualitas plantarum - plant foods for human nutrition v. 23-37, 1973-87., Springer
- Qualitas plantarum et materiae vegetabiles v. 1-22, 1952-73., Springer
- Qualitative health research v. 1-, 1991-, HighWire
- Qualitative research v. 1-, 2001-, HighWire
- Qualitative social work v. 1-, 2002-, HighWire
- Quality and safety in health care v. 11-19, 2002-10., HighWire
- Quality assurance and utilization review v. 1-7, 1986-92., HighWire
- Quality assurance in health care v. 1-5, 1989-93., HighWire
- Quality in health care v. 1-10, 1992-2001., HighWire
- Quality management in health care v. 1-, 1992-, Ovid
- Quality of life research v. 1-, 1992-, Springerv. 6-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Quant Imaging Med Surg
- Quarterly bulletin of the Association of Industrial Medical Officers v. 1, 1948/49., HighWire
- Quarterly journal of crude drug research v. 1-19, 1961-81., Informa Healthcare
- Quarterly journal of experimental physiology (1908) v. 1-27, 1908-38., HighWire
- Quarterly journal of experimental physiology (1981) v. 66-74, 1981-89., HighWire
- Quarterly journal of experimental physiology and cognate medical sciences v. 28-65, 1938-80., HighWire
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006) v. 59-, 2006-, TandFonlinev. 59-, 2006- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology. A, Human experimental psychology v. 33-58, 1981-2005., TandFonlinev. 49-58, 1996-2005. Acad Search Prem
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology. B, Comparative and physiological psychology v. 33-58, 1981-2005., TandFonlinev. 49-58, 1996-2005. Acad Search Prem
- Quarterly journal of medicine v. 1-24; new ser.: v. 1-85; v. 86-87, 1907-31; new ser.: 1932-92; 1993-94., HighWire
- Quarterly journal of microscopical science 1853-1965., HighWire
- Quarterly review of biology v. 1-, 1926-, Univ Chicv. 1-, 1926- JSTORv. 74, no. 3-, Sept. 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Quarterly reviews of biophysics v. 30-, 1997-, Cambridge
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.