- Neurosurgery clinics of North America v. 13-, 2002-, MD Consult eJournals
- Neurosurgery quarterly v. 1-8, 11-, 1991-98, 2001-, Ovid
- Neurosurgical focus v. 1-, 1996-
- Neurosurgical review v. 1-, 1978-, Springer
- Neurotherapeutics v. 4-, 2007-, Springer
- Neurotoxicity research v. 1-, 1999-, Springer
- Neurotoxicology v. 22-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Neurotoxicology and teratology v. 9-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- Neurourology and urodynamics v. 1-, 1982-, Wiley
- Nevada RNformation v. 4-, 1995-, CINAHL
- New biotechnology v. 25-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- New cardiovascular drugs v. 3-5, 1985-87., Wiley
- New comprehensive biochemistry v. 1-41, 1981-2007., ScienceDirect
- New directions for child and adolescent development no. 82-126, 1978-2009., Wiley
- New directions for child development no. 1-81, 1978-98., Wiley
- New directions for mental health services v. 1-4, 6-90, 1979-2001., Wiley
- New directions for youth development no. 92-, 2001-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsno. 94-124, 2002-09. Wiley
- New drugs annual, cardiovascular drugs v. 1-2, 1983-84., Wiley
- New England journal of medicine v. 198-, 1928-, Mass Med Soc, PowerPoint slides are available to institutional subscribers for 6 months. iPad app fulltext only available to individual subscribers.
- New England journal of medicine and surgery and the collateral branches of science v. 1-15, 1812-26., Mass Med Soc
- New England medical review and journal v. 1, 1827., Mass Med Soc
- New ideas in psychology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- New Jersey nurse v. 25-, 1995-, CINAHL
- New Mexico nurse v. 40-, 1995-, CINAHL
- New microbes and new infections v. 1-, 2013-, Wiley"New Microbes and New Infections is an official publication of the European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID). It serves the field as a peer-reviewed, open access journal for rapid dissemination of the latest research, with a particular focus on new genomes, new microbes, and new technology applied to the diagnosis of infectious/tropical diseases. Article categories include first descriptions of a microbe in a country, first descriptions of resistance in a country, first case reports in a country and mini-reviews, as well as full length original articles. New Microbes and New Infections offers clinicians and researchers a rapid route to publication and the opportunity to publish in a highly visible global forum."
- New microbiologica v. 29-, 2006-, Ital Natl Res Counc
- New phytologist v. 1-, 1902-, Wiley
- New scientist (1971) v. 173, no. 2324-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 1 monthv. 191, no. 2564-, 12 Aug, 2006- ScienceDirect
- New York journal of medicine 1843-60., APS
- New York times (National ed.) (Full text of selected articles only), Free registration required to access some articles and paid individual registration required to access TimesSelect content.NY Times ProQuest
- New Yorker v. 77, no. 42-, Jan. 7 2002-, ProQuest Res Libr, No PDFs, HTML only
- New Zealand medical journal v. 112, no. 1099-, 12 Nov. 1999-, New Zealand Med Assoc
- Newborn and infant nursing reviews v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- News (National Library of Medicine (U.S.)) v. 49-51, 1994-96., NLM
- News in physiological sciences v. 1-19, 1986-2004., HighWire
- NewsBank full-text newspapers NewsBankNewsBank full-Text newspapers contains complete full-text content of local and regional news, including community events, schools, politics, government policies, cultural activities, local companies, state industries, and people in the community. Paid advertisements are excluded.
- Newsletter (Medical Board of California) v. 99-, 2006-, Med Board Calif
- Newsletter of biomedical safety & standards v. 7-14, 1977-84., Ovid
- Newsletter of the Program on Public Conceptions of Science v. 1-16, 1972-76., JSTOR
- Newsletter on science, technology & human values v. 17-24, 1976-78., JSTOR
- Newsmonthly (American Dental Society of Anesthesiology) v. 1-4, 1954-57., PMC
- Nicotine & tobacco research v. 1-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- NIDA notes v. 10-, 1995-v. 12-, 1997- CINAHL
- Nigerian journal of clinical practice v. 13-, 2010-, Medknow
- Nigerian journal of surgery v. 17-, 2011-, Medknow, Free access HTML onlyv. 18-, 2012- PubMed Central
- Nigerian medical journal v. 50-, 2009-, Medknowv. 52-, 2011- PMC
- NIH consensus statement 1992-2001.
- Nihon Ishinkin Gakkai zasshi v. 31-51, 1990-2010., J-Stagev. 44-51, 2003-04. Jpn Soc Med Microbiol
- NITA v. 1-10, 1978-87., Ovid
- Nitric oxide v. 1-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- NLM newsline v. 52-, 1997-, NLM
- NLM technical bulletin v. 96-, 1977-, NLM
- NMR in biomedicine v. 1-, 1988-, Wiley
- Noise & health v. 1-, 1998-, Medknow, HTML only
- Noise control v. 1-7, 1955-61., Am Inst Phys
- Nonlinear biomedical physics v. 1-6, 2007-12., PubMed Central
- Nonlinearity in biology, toxicology, medicine v. 1-3, 2003-05., PMC
- Nonprofit management & leadership v. 1-, 1990-, Wiley
- Nordic journal of psychiatry v. 53-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 53-64, 1999-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Nordic psychology v. 58-63, 2006-11., APA PsychARTICLES
- Nordisk psykiatrisk medlemsblad v. 1-12, 1947-58., Informa Healthcare
- Nordisk psykiatrisk tidsskrift v. 13-52, 1959-98., Informa Healthcarev. 52, 1998. Acad Search Prem
- Nordiskt medicinskt arkiv v. 1-51, 1869-1919., Wiley
- Norsk epidemiologi v. 1-, 1991-, Nor Epidemiol
- North American journal of medical sciences v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- Medknow
- North American journal of sports physical therapy v. 1-5, 2006-10., PMC
- North American medical and surgical journal v. 1-8, 11-12, 1826-29, 1831., Google Booksv. 2, 1826 Google Booksv. 3, 1827 Google Booksv. 4, 1827 Google Booksv. 5, 1828 Google Booksv. 6, 1828 Google Booksv. 7, 1829 Google Booksv. 8, 1829 Google Booksv. 11, 1831 Google Booksv. 12, 1831 Google Books
- North Carolina medical journal (1940) v. 63-, 2002-, N C Inst Med
- Northwest journal of optometry v. 1-2, 1924-25., Ovid
- Notes and records of the Royal Society of London v. 1-, 1938-, HighWire
- Notfall & Rettungsmedizin v. 0-, 1997-, Springer
- NPPA journal v. 1-6, 1955-60., HighWire
- NPR v. 1-, 1984-, R Soc Chem
- NSCA journal v. 15, 1993., Ovid
- NT research v. 1-9, 1996-2004., HighWire
- NTM v. 1-, 1993-, Springer
- Nuclear medicine and biology v. 20-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Nuclear medicine and molecular imaging v. 44-, 2010-, Springerv. 44-, 2010- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Nuclear medicine communications v. 1-, 1980-, Ovid
- Nuclear receptor v. 1-5, 2003-07., PubMed Centralv. 1-5, 2003-07. BioMed Central
- Nuclear receptor signaling v. 1-, 2003-, PMC
- Nucleic acid therapeutics v. 21-, 2011-, Liebert
- Nucleic acids and molecular biology v. 15-, 2005-, Springer
- Nucleic acids research v. 1-, 1974-, HighWirev. 1-, 1974- PMC
- Nucleic acids symposium series v. 42-, 1999-, HighWire
- Nucleosides & nucleotides v. 16-18, 1997-99., TandFonline
- Nucleosides, nucleotides & nucleic acids v. 19-, 2000-, TandFonlinev. 20-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Nurse education in practice v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Nurse education today v. 5-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Nurse educator v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Nurse leader v. 1-, 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Nurse practitioner v. 1-, 1975-, Ovidv. 26, issue 4-v. 32, no. 8, 2001-Aug. 2007. Acad Search Prem
- Nurse researcher v. 9, no. 3-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- Nursing v. 1-, 1971-, Ovidv. 5-37, no. 8, 1975-Aug. 2007 Acad Search Prem
- Nursing & health sciences v. 1-, 1999-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Nursing administration quarterly v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Nursing BC v. 36-41, 2004-09., CINAHL
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.