- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- Robbins & Cotran Path. Basis of Disease
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas
Learning Tools & Texts
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.
Limited to 1 simultaneous user; be sure to logoff when done. Radiological images: search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age, sex.David Lee Bassett MD (1913-1966), a professor in the Department of Anatomy at Stanford University School of Medicine, pioneered innovations in dissection to create this comprehensive set of three-dimensional human anatomy photographs. An interactive atlas of human anatomy; over 40 modules covering the full body.68,600 images and videos, 400+ step-by-step illustrated procedures, simultaneous search across Thieme's journals, e-books, and PubMed.
Limited to 19 simultaneous users. Designed to teach or review human anatomy; turn labels on/off, some quizzing.6th edition of An Atlas of illustrations and radiologic images provides views and perspectives that elucidate complex anatomic relationships.
Incorporates muscle tables as quick look-up appendices. Database of must-know cases covering every radiology subspecialty; clearly annotated images to identify key findings at-a-glance.Select “Images” tab; search over 2 million images covering these subject areas: Biochemistry, Dentistry, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology, Medicine, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, Nursing & Health Professions, Veterinary Science & MedicineA presentation tool with thousands of stunning illustrations and clinical images from Gilroy et al.'s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition, and other Thieme titles.Archive of medical images of cancer for free public download. Images are organized as “Collections”, e.g., disease (lung cancer, etc.), image modality (MRI, CT, etc.) or research focus. DICOM file format.
Earn unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. To earn CME credits, you must access this page through Epic.
- Click this UpToDate link
- Enter your registration info (first time only)
- Earn CME credits by reading articles related to patient care when using any UpToDate link or search from this portal
- More »»
Earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for each activity.
- Users must register once (CME Login, top) & login with your password
- Start a new CME session by entering your learning objective
- More (see CME topics on left nav) »»
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits available. eMedicine has changed CME accreditors and is now using Medscape CME.
Must enter through this gateway URL and register. The Medical Letter or Treatment Guidelines designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s). Earn up to 50 credits of CME/CE per year per user.
- Click on Continuing Education on left
- Type your email address in the box below & either enroll for the first time or sign in to obtain credit
Credits available: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for a maximum of 10 Credits for each 150 questions tested & reviewed. Maximum of 40 credits for this activity.
- Register once (First Time Registration, bottom)
- Click CME on left nav to get started
- Take exams on selected topics
Users must register to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
- Click on Continuing Education Home on left
- Create a CE ID Number and register once, or if you already have one, enter it to sign-in
- You can take courses, and get your Statements of Credit online