Print, Copy, Scan
All public computers are connected to Lane Library's printers. Self service printing, photocopying, & scanning are available for public at Lane Library.
In addition to printing at Lane, printers are available for SoM students in the Li Ka Shing Center 4th Floor.
Wireless printing to the library printers available at all Lane locations (including 24/7 study space). All wireless device must be registered to connect to Stanford network. Gain access »
- Black/white: 10¢ per page, 20¢ double-sided
- Color: 10¢ per page, 20¢ double-sided
- Default paper is 8.5 X 11
- For other formats, add your own paper in tray #1
- You can print up to 11x 17
- Please NO transparencies!
- Printers located at: Duck Room (black/white), Redwood Room (black/white, color), Li Ka Shing Center Berg Commons (SoM students only)
- For large prints and posters, check the Poster Printing Service at Lathrop
If you're printing from your laptop, you need to install a software.
- 8.5 X 11 and 8.5 X 14 available
- 15¢ per copy
- Large originals can be reduced to fit the standard (8.5 x 11 and 8.5 x 14) sizes during copying process
- Black & white only, NO color copier available
- Copier located at Lane Building, ground floor
- 2 HP scanners in the Redwood Room
- One scanner/printer at Li Ka Shing Center
- No slide scanner available
With SU Cash-to-Card system (Pay2Print)
You need to purchase a card to pay for printing and photocopying.
- Purchase a Cash Card from the vending machine in the Duck Room
- The vending machine accepts $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00 bills. It does NOT accept coins.
- There is a $1 fee for the card
- Purchase and add value to Cash Cards using an iJournal PTA, referencing the Cash Card number
- Credit the following account for the card amount: 1056643 1 EAFKG 21660
- Call 498-7526 for assistance, if necessary.
We cannot offer cash refunds for poor quality print jobs or photocopies. User Services Desk staff may offer replacements on a case-by-case basis.
SoM Help Desk: 650-725-8000