Print, Copy, Scan
All public computers are connected to Lane Library's printers. Self service printing, photocopying, & scanning are available for public at Lane Library.
In addition to printing at Lane, printers are available for SoM students in the following locations:
Wireless printing to the library printers available at all Lane locations (including 24/7 study space). All wireless device must be registered to connect to Stanford network. Gain access »
- Black/white: 10¢ per page, 20¢ double-sided
- Color: 50¢ per page, $1.00 double-sided
- Default paper is 8.5 X 11
- For other formats, add your own paper in tray #1
- You can print up to 11x 17
- Please NO transparencies!
- Printers located at: Duck Room (black/white), Redwood Room (black/white, color), Li Ka Shing Center Berg Commons (SoM students only)
- For large prints and posters, check the Poster Printing Service at Meyer Library
If you're printing from your laptop, you need to install a software.
- 8.5 X 11 and 8.5 X 14 available
- 15¢ per copy
- Large originals can be reduced to fit the standard (8.5 x 11 and 8.5 x 14) sizes during copying process
- Black & white only, NO color copier available
- Copier located at Lane Building, ground floor (Lane Building Floorplan: PDF) »
- 2 HP scanners in the Redwood Room
- One scanner/printer at Li Ka Shing Center
- No slide scanner available
With SU Cash-to-Card system (Pay2Print)
You need to purchase a card to pay for printing and photocopying.
- Purchase a Cash Card from the vending machine in the Duck Room
- The vending machine accepts $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00 bills. It does NOT accept coins.
- There is a $1 fee for the card
- Purchase and add value to Cash Cards using an iJournal PTA, referencing the Cash Card number
- Credit the following account for the card amount: 1056643 1 EAFKG 21660
- Call 498-7526 for assistance, if necessary.
We cannot offer cash refunds for poor quality print jobs or photocopies. User Service Desk staff may offer replacements on a case-by-case basis.
SoM Help Desk: 650-725-8000