Get Started at Lane
All wireless devices MUST be registered to connect to Stanford and Hospitals networks.
Virtual Private Network
- Stanford's VPN provides off-campus affiliated users with a Stanford IP address, once they enter their SUNet ID. This IP address allows them to use Stanford resources as though they were on campus
- VPN does not replace proxy access to eJournals and other licensed resources.
School of Medicine (SoM) Networks
Hospital Clinical Networks
The SHC and LPCH primary networks are highly secure; only hospital owned equipment can access them.
If you need access to hospital clinical applications from your own device, contact desktop support.
Both hospitals provide a wireless guest network for public access to web and email services.
EPIC & CERNER
Lane is accessible in EPIC at Stanford Hospital & Clinics, CERNER at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and EHR at Stanford Vaden Health Center.
Library staff is not allowed to sponsor a guest access
Current SUNet ID is required to access online materials licensed by Lane or other Stanford libraries
- Stay logged into the Lane website and our proxy server for 2 weeks
- Save links to your favorite journals, books, databases, any resources
- Save your searches
- Your library account and DocXpress
ALWAYS log out and quit the browser when you are finished. If you do not, anyone subsequently using the computer will be treated as you.