Google Health News
- 8 dangerous HIV myths debunked by the experts - CNN
- New Diabetes Cases, at Long Last, Begin to Fall in the United States - New York Times
- Historic summit on gene editing and 'designer babies' convenes in Washington - Washington Post
- Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus May Lead to Fatal Brain Infection - I4U News
- On World AIDS Day, condom maker calls for safe-sex emoticon - Reuters
- Junior Doctors strike is 'inevitable' if Jeremy Hunt continues with 24/7 NHS plans - Express.co.uk
- Snack bar maker Kind wants US government to change labeling standard - Reuters
- Reduced Blood Flow In The Brain Persists Even After Concussion Symptoms Subside - Tech Times
- Organ donation law 'revolution' starts in Wales - BBC News
- Express Scripts backs $1 alternative to $750 Daraprim pill - USA TODAY
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.